• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chrono Trigger DS! Read first post for information.

Fireblend

Banned
Gamecocks625 said:
So is Chrono Trigger DS destined for a $40 price tag? I would hope it would be $30. What have the prices been for other SNES RPG ports?
I would pay $60 if Square wanted me to.

let's hope for $30, but it's unlikely

MoxManiac

Gamecocks625 said:
So is Chrono Trigger DS destined for a $40 price tag? I would hope it would be $30. What have the prices been for other SNES RPG ports?

Oh, you can definitely count on this having the S-E tax.

Gamecocks625 said:

AHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUHAUHAUHUAHUAHUAHU

Tremis

This man does his research.
Death_Born said:

chronolaugh.gif

Zoe

duckroll said:
Why does everything thing it's a SECONDS counter. It's a HHMMSS counter. It just went from 1 hour 00 minutes 00 seconds to 0 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. :p

Haha, I never kept it open long enough to notice :lol;

Alpha_eX

duckroll said:
Why does everything thing it's a SECONDS counter. It's a HHMMSS counter. It just went from 1 hour 00 minutes 00 seconds to 0 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. :p

Wow I am daft, so it is, I was confused without the : or any break in the numbers. :lol

The Hermit

The JP site will open exactly at noon here in Brazil, so I guess it´ll be midnight in Japan.

I hope there´s some videos and if it´ll include FMV too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Very cool that they went with the original music...I thought they might use the arranged track (which would have been very cool too).

Alpha_eX

Someone should print screen the info because if the video freezes (high traffic?) it won't let you progress to the information pages.

Struct09

This is one game I'm glad they didn't remake in 3D. The Mode-7 effects are still there! :D

EDIT: I watched the video in Firefox 3.0 and it worked fine.

duckroll

Baiano19 said:
the "about Chrono Trigger DS" says anything new?

It says it's a complete port of the original game, and that the double screen will provide for "livelier direction (in cutscenes?)" and "new system(s)" whatever that means... :/

duckroll said:
It says it's a complete port of the original game, and that the double screen will provide for "livelier direction (in cutscenes?)" and "new system(s)" whatever that means... :/

I fear that the second screen will look like this for the entire game.

lookup.jpg

Looking at the flash video, it looks identical, absolutely identical, to the SNES game. Why did they not release this on the GBA?

Top Bottom