• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA's response to Tiger Woods 08 "Jesus shot" with excellent commercial

kay

2wqhm5e.gif

I just used this gif but whatever. That is awesome.

Wow.

EA are awesome. I kinda think if they carry on garnering support like this they'll be in a good position to launch their own console next time round. They have an incredible lineup.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
That definitely was one of the best video game commercials I have seen:lol
Whoever came up with it, definitely should be getting a raise

Jumpman23

That has got to be one of the best spots ever! This had to be from stock footage lying around as I couldn't see EA going to the lengths of Tiger doing a new commercial. However, if they did indeed do a whole new commercial due to this guys posts, EA....I am starting to like you again.

DCX

DCX
That is great, now make one with all the disconnects in Madden 09 and call it Madden's backtrack, where you think you'll win, but you just never will know. :D

DCX

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Dark FaZe said:
New EA is ballin....

It all seemed to start with a certain mans arrival?

peter-moore-joins-ea.jpg

Coincidence or no?

Um, no

It has much much more to do with John Riccitiello taking over, since he runs the whole company and not just a division.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Worst commercial ever! It's advertises the wrong game. They go to the trouble of covering up the "08" on the boxart in the original video, but leave the YouTube title and narration in place. TW09 is only ever mentioned in the website address.

CTLance

I'm calling shenaningans. I'm too pessimistic to believe a company pays its staff to surf youtube and construct endearing video responses of that quality. Odds may be against me, but that doesn't matter. I'M ON TO YOU, EA! *dons tinfoil helmet*

Also, watching a youtube video inside a youtube video was one of those "meta" experiences. Whoa.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
JJConrad said:
Worst commercial ever! It's advertises the wrong game. They go to the trouble of covering up the "08" on the boxart in the original video, but leave the YouTube title and narration in place. TW09 is only ever mentioned in the website address.

begging for tag quote

Elhandro

They should have ended the commercial with their old motto...................

"IF its in the Game, Its in the game".. That would have been the clincher for me.

Top Bottom