• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polytron Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
This is fucked. People behind this are undoubtedly deranged, as surely is anyone that agrees with this sort of business.

Mirror of the front page in case it goes down later...just to show you the damage these horrible hackers have wrought.

oS54fpp.png

Disgusting, pathetic behaviour.

Qassim

What kind of information was posted on the site?

Bank account information, username and passwords to pretty much everything important of his, ISP account, email accounts.

There is also a large file for download containing:

1. Passwords of Polytron and Phil Fish
2. Phil Fish's address, government documents, social security information, bank information
3. Polytron financial information of sales and revenue
4. Polyron, Polytron and MORE POLYTRON! Remember to mirror the file and spread any information.

I'd suggest people not to download it. Even if for at the very least, he doesn't deserve this for some inflammatory tweets.

XBP

Irrespective of how i feel about phil fish, this is completely wrong and immoral. Nobody deserves their private information to be displayed this way. Fucking hackers.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I fucking hate this industry sometimes. (to clarify, I mean fans)

Phil is a good dude and doesn't deserve any of this.

Is it weird that, because this involves Phil Fish, my first thought was, "this has to be an elaborate, weird, hoax/marketing thing and Phil is up to something"?

Probably not, though, seems too crazy even for Phil, and that's saying a lot.

Swifty

I wonder what can be done to help young men on the Internet that find that their only recourse in life is to resort to bullying, harassment and emotional abuse.

Chinner

Banned
This public execution of Polytron and Phil Fish is retaliation for his attempted coverup of five guys burger and fries.
Let this be a warning to all SJW game devs out there, we are coming for you.
The hack of Zoe Quinn has already taken place as of a few days ago and I have targeted more SJW indie devs today.

cover up of guys burger and fries and sjw?

what does that even mean?

this is just a lame unnecessary punishment.

This is pretty fucking weird. 1.5gig file of "docs"? uhhh

i'm actually calling this one early: Phil Fish did this to himself and none of that information is actually real

This is really fucked up. /v/ or reddit or whoever, you should not be messing with people for opinions on the internet, no matter how they're worded :/

Wow, this is fucked up. You may not like the guy, but there's no reason to put all his info out there like this.

I hope the person(s) responsible for this is caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom