• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-A-Deman

I think they do that in clear situations where someone breaks the law, like the NSMB leaker in Australia.

Here they'd be suing someone in to financial obsolescence and "Giant company ruins person's life over video game spoilers" probably doesn't play super well in the media.

Because we all know that Nintendo has never gotten a bad wrap from the media no matter what they do...

Seriously, this has to breach at least three levels of NDA agreements between the general ESRB, Nintendo, and a flagship Nintendo Franchise. THEY DESERVE THE FULL BRUNT OF THE LAW.

JoeInky

This is literally amazing, I'm so hyped right now.

Koopa Clown Car character
Duck Hunt Dog
Doctor Mario

And apparently Ridley, Mach Rider and Mewtwo.

Literally the best fucking roster holy shit fuck this is just going to make the next two weeks even longer.

Nobody is fuckin confirmed till we see pics or video of them. And considering none of these characters up in the air are on the ESRB video I don't think we'll know for sure till launch.

Yeah, I'll admit I'm more biased towards the three-character bit, but I'm trying to be neutral about all this.

pulga

Banned
WHAT IS THE CYPHER THING

I FEEL LIKE IM IN A SPY MOVIE
LLShC.gif

This is literally amazing, I'm so hyped right now.

Koopa Clown Car character
Duck Hunt Dog
Doctor Mario

And apparently Ridley, Mach Rider and Mewtwo.

Literally the best fucking roster holy shit fuck this is just going to make the next two weeks even longer.

Careful with those three. I believe they're still unconfirmed and could be BS.

J@hranimo

Banned
MOTHERFUCKING LEAKER

You're trolling us now.

He added in Mach Rider and Impa to fuck with us!

ALTHOUGH...

Impa and Ridley would follow the "trophy theory"

Hmm....my brain hurts. This is a bit too much! ><

Zubz

Banned
Wait so no Rhythm Heaven rep?

Blagh

That's what I'm baffled by... July Leaker stated Chorus Kids, not Impa, not Mach Rider. I'm still inclined to ignore MFL until he gets off his Attention High. All-Star's giving out good info, and although cheeky, hasn't pulled the "HA! FUKK YOU FUKERS I LIED ABOUT THAT LAST PART" card, like, twice now.

georly

>Mach Rider

i swear to god he had better not be fucking with us
again

You guys are reading it wrong.

Ignore the empty space.

it reads:

"Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley DLC was fake just to [redacted] with you [redacted]"

meaning the 'DLC leak' that mewtwo, mach rider, impa, dixie and ridley were going to be DLC was totally made up.

Neiteio

I'd like to go ahead and make a recommendation: do not believe anything the leakers say, only the things they show.
Quoting this pearl of wisdom. Pictures, and especially video, are where we should place our focus. The constant fakeouts and contradictions in text only lead to confusion.

This would be the best roster ever, if it included Wolf, ICs, and Lucas. If those three (maybe Snake I dunno) came back plus Mewtwo and Chrous Kids I'd be ecstatic.

Those five/six plus Dixie, Impa, And Ridley?

And Ivysaur and Squirtle?

OH MY GOOOOOOD.

The list:

Lucas
Ice Climbers
Snake
Wolf
Ivysaur
Squirtle
Dixie Kong
Ridley
Impa
Chorus Kids
Mewtwo

I would fucking die

Jawmuncher

Ignore the empty space.

it reads:

"Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley DLC was fake just to [redacted] with you [redacted]"

meaning the 'DLC leak' that mewtwo, mach rider, impa, dixie and ridley were going to be DLC was totally made up.

That makes a lot more sense.

Camjo-Z

Ignore the empty space.

it reads:

I thought he was referring to the DLC leak he posted with the CSS shots that consisted of Wolf, Lucas, Snake, Ice Climbers, and Chorus Men.

So what we do know is there are 4, maybe 5 slots left on the CSS. They wouldn't design it that way unless those slots were going to be filled, so there's still information we lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom