• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

The 4chan guy posted this pic

92NOfCW.jpg

along with:

"Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley"

Has that pic been seen before?

Yes.

J@hranimo

Banned
To anyone who can see the videos, how does Shulk play? I read some posts that he switches between artmodes.

Somewhat slow, but I think all of his smash attacks were shown. With the Monado. he has pretty decent range when doing his attacks.

Imagine the beam sword, but less exaggerated...if that makes sense.

Super Smash Bros. For WiiU & 3DS | Hey guys what about Pokkén tomorrow |

It should be:

Super Smash Bros. For WiiU & 3DS | Man, whatta bunch o' leakers! |

Neiteio

I just noticed that when Bowser Jr. uses his recovery, the Clown Car literally explodes and ejects him from his seat in a fireball. And then when he lands back on the ground, -POOF-, he has a new Clown Car. XD

Hatchtag

Banned
There isn't even enough room for six characters on the CSS. Don't believe anything without pictures/video.

Could remove random. But yeah.
It's worth noting that NessInEngland, who also believed there would be more characters, heavily implied that this was all the info they got, that the info was actually from someone working/volunteering for the ESRB, and that they really do not have any information on who else is in it. So, there's probably more characters, but we have no fuckin' clue who they are.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
To combine it with one from earlier, 'Team real getting their ducks shulked'? Or is that, like, too lewd...?
I was trying to avoid the lewd version while hinting towards it. Really the sulking is over Dr Mario and Dark Pit more. Think people are pretty please with the dog (even if the name sucks)

Hopefully the name isn't final. #TeamHope

emb

The 4chan guy posted this pic

92NOfCW.jpg

along with:

"Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley

DLC was fake"

Has that pic been seen before?
Yeah, we had already seen the pic beforehand.

But at the time that was uploaded, I don't think we had.

The consensous seems to be not to trust the text. A. It's too good to be true, and B. This guy already admitted right there to having lied to mess with us; why believe this time?

Others have said it, but we're better off waiting for image/video evidence before getting excited.

Mik317

TBF the Leakers wouldn't know about DLC would they?

That seems like something that is worked on or finished after launch (hopefully for Wii U Launch)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No, that's my point. If that's a never before seen pic, the imgur link has credibility. But he could still just be messing with us :(
It's been seen before but I was posted 4 hours ago before the leaks started. Also he edited in impa and Mach rider who weren't there originally. All in all he could still be fucking with us.

I just noticed that when Bowser Jr. uses his recovery, the Clown Car literally explodes and ejects him from his seat in a fireball. And then when he lands back on the ground, -POOF-, he has a new Clown Car. XD

OHHHH SO THAT'S WHAT THAT WAS LOL

This looks such an inspired, fun character to play as!

Forkball

There have been about 2,000 posts since those videos leaked. 2,000 posts in four hours, not counting the other leak thread that has over 1,000 posts.

Nothing stops this train.

Neiteio

I'm not getting up my hopes for Ridley, Impa, etc. It might just be another trick.

Like I've said before, only really believe the pictures and video at this point.

Although I am letting myself hope Dixie, Mewtwo and Chorus Men are in.

DedValve

Banned

That was the first thing I saw and I went from being outraged that Jr. was in and stuck in a car to being very happy.

I'll definitely give
larry best koopa
a try.

zroid

Banned
That's the problem with leaks... to be in a position to leak something you almost always have to be breaking some trust or rule to do it. As a result, leakers are always trolls / assholes / attention whores.

I like how literally a month ago, people were 'satisfied' with the fact that Chrom, Shulk, and the Chorus Men were going to be the only remaining newcomers. Now look at us. Frothing over the possibility of Ridley and Dixie and others.

VegiHam

I was trying to avoid the lewd version while hinting towards it. Really the sulking is over Dr Mario and Dark Pit more. Think people are pretty please with the dog (even if the name sucks)

Hopefully the name isn't final. #TeamHope
Yeah, sure, cool. I can respect that. I'm biased though cus I'm not sulking at all.

Forkball

OT XIV: The Fall of Team Fake
OT XIV: The Rise of Team Real
OT XIV: Line Up Here for Shulking
OT XIV: Your Favorite Character Will Be DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom