• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

130+ Entrant Smash 3DS Japan Tournament (feat. Captain Jack) Streaming Tonight @11EST

Azure J

I still can't wrap my brain around that Hydro Pump shit. I never even conceived if that shit was even remotely possible before. :lol

Good stuff to Pac, even if I think his recovery's a little too good. Those mind-games were real.

I saw Nietono use the Hydro Pump spout to come back down to the ground after a up smash - up air - up air chain to push the character upward that was mistimed and immediately came to the conclusion that Greninja is a BIG problem. When people get setups to push people off screen from any knock back, it's a wrap. :lol

Hilarious that it took a water type Pokemon to deliver on the initial premise of Mario's (worthless) FLUDD.

ffdgh

I saw Nietono use the Hydro Pump spout to come back down to the ground after a up smash - up air - up air chain to push the character upward that was mistimed and immediately came to the conclusion that Greninja is a BIG problem. When people get setups to push people off screen from any knock back, it's a wrap. :lol

Hilarious that it took a water type Pokemon to deliver on the initial premise of Mario's (worthless) FLUDD.

That's the sad part...greninja already has a instant/better fludd than mario. Sakurai plz.

Ultimadrago

I feel exhausted. Part of that might be the time, but goddamn.

1st Place: Greninja (Nietono)
2nd Place: Pac-Man (Abadango)
3rd Place: Duck Hunt (Ale)

All newcomers.

Man, I wanted Pac to take it all the way, but I like all the top 3 characters here so it ain't all bad.

staen

Yeah, I had a feeling it was going to be 2-0. Greninja just seems too fast for any slower characters to handle. At least Pacman took a stock or two off of them.

So the tournaments so far -- ZSS and Sheik have won 2 or 3, correct? And Greninja, another very fast character. Is there a trend of very fast characters winning?

How many streamed tourneys have there been since the Japanese release? I've only seen 3+this one.

Tourney Locator Invitational:
ZSS
Tourney Locator Shockwave:
Sheik
Clash Tournament 3DS Tournament:
Ness

Pappasman

How many streamed tourneys have there been since the Japanese release? I've only seen 3+this one.

Tourney Locator Invitational:
ZSS
Tourney Locator Shockwave:
Sheik
Clash Tournament 3DS Tournament:
Ness

Tipped Off 10 was this weekend. Grand Finals was MVD vs M2K.

MVD won with DHD.

I feel exhausted. Part of that might be the time, but goddamn.

1st Place: Greninja (Nietono)
2nd Place: Pac-Man (Abadango)
3rd Place: Duck Hunt (Ale)
4th Place: Rosalina (Rain)

All newcomers.

even more!

(granted this is probably because everyone is trying out newcomers early lol)

Top Bottom