• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee Discussion Thread

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Mango took all four stocks on that same Fox stock. Damn.

I think Mango is going a little too ham. But these two give us fun sets.

Decent chance if Plup can win WF. I'm sure any of the gods left in losers would rather play Plup than Leffen too.
Oh? I kinda feel the opposite. I thought HBox and Armada had really positive records vs Leffen? Not that they don't have positive records vs Plup, but Plup knows HBox and just beat Armada. Dunno where M2k fits in, tbh.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Oh? I kinda feel the opposite. I thought HBox and Armada had really positive records vs Leffen? Not that they don't have positive records vs Plup, but Plup knows HBox and just beat Armada. Dunno where M2k fits in, tbh.

Plup beating any of them is a bigger upset than Leffen is. I'd also guess Leffen has taken more sets off any of them.

Game 5 wizzy up 3 stocks to 1.

Wizzy takes the summit invite. Nice.

Codeblue

Not to mention Sheik is a better match up for pretty much every character than Fox.

Edit: If you guys missed it, Wizzy vs S2J was a really good set. Catch a VoD or something at some point.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't matter if he's playing Peach or Fox, he lives forever.

What was that SDI holy shit? And neither of the commentators caught that?

Lucumo

Well, the commentators suck as usual. Imagine if they actually used good ones, would probably draw in more viewers as well.

Top Bottom