• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
All I need is a port as competent as the one they game The Last Remnant. Shouldn't be too tough right?

1 more day!

All aboard the Lightning hype train ;)

Dangerous hype train. I imagine we're coming into the station like this:

mtd.gif~original

Well, I just picked this up for a gand total of £3.55 out of pocket after selling off most of my CS:GO weaponry.
Easily worth the purchase at that low, low price.
Already hyped to hell and back again. I'm gonna have to wait until Friday to download it though, the internet at my student house is about 500x slower than that at home, and it'd probably take about 700 hours to download here :(

I can't believe I just bought this...I like the combat and I hope this gets more FF games on the PC, but this game...I have bad relationship with it because when I first played it my PS3 ylod and I was already near the end, so I had to start it again a few months later and redo everything which was a chore. Even so here I go again.

Nevadatan

All I need is a port as competent as the one they game The Last Remnant. Shouldn't be too tough right?

Dangerous hype train. I imagine we're coming into the station like this:

mtd.gif~original

well, i havent played Last Remnant yet, i have it on Steam tho.

now how many like me havent played FFXIII before? because this is my first time playing this one.

cafemomo

waiting for that installation button to pop up anyyytime now

eygni2z.png

I swear if those asshats at AT&T decide to throttle me now like they have been doing every other week I will throw a riot

Still wondering if buy this....

If I sell my 360 copy + the money I got from CS:GO boxes, should be pretty cheap.
Go for it, help us support more RPGs on Steam \o\

Think like this: Buy XIII now to buy XV next year.

EDIT: @Nevadatan, my first time too. But I'll take a while to download since crappy connection over here.

Dr Dogg

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Edit: Right after I cleared some space I'm being told this should be downloaded in 1 day and 11 hours :(

Of course I've now got to find another 55GB to unpack the preload too. Well I was going to slap another hard drive in anyway *grumble, grumble*.

MayMay

Banned
So 60GB doesnt seem so far off. Download size is 49.4GB, so the other 10GB are probably for the decryption/installation

Zafir

ul7N8Zl.png

Uh, guys? What is this... 29GB? I'm in Asia, by the way, so I get the Asian version.

What does it actually say the size is when you start downloading?

It doesn't make sense that subtitles would take up all that space. So either they didn't update the size for the asian version description, OR dual audio for english version only?

Danlord

JehQIvh.png

:(

I don't have much space as it is, since my only storage is my 256GB SSD, and it's only at ~158GB at the moment, I don't want this taking up the bulk of the space. Not to mention even if I get good speeds this will take a few hours.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Wow, we are actually getting dual audio, and Asia is only getting Japanese audio?
That'd be pretty messed up

Wow, dual audio accounts for 30GB? Yeah that should've been an optional download!

Anyway, pre-loading now. The actual download is 50GB packed with the aforementioned 60GB install size. 1 hr 15 minute download, ish, not too bad!

MayMay

Banned
Wow, dual audio accounts for 30GB? Yeah that should've been an optional download!

Anyway, pre-loading now. The actual download is 50GB packed with the aforementioned 60GB install size. 1 hr 15 minute download, ish, not too bad!

Yeah, seeing as the majority of the game (CG Cutscenes) need to be redownloaded because there are 2 different versions of them (lipsyncing) it'd make sense.

Top Bottom