• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft VITA/PS3/PS4 free on the PS Store.

MUnited83

For you.
Steps:
Go to the webstore https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

Search for the PS3 version, and "buy" the demo.
Then search for the Vita version and "buy" its demo too.
Go back to the PS3 version and add the complete version to the cart. It should show up as free when you go to the cart and once you redeem that one you automatically get the Vita version as well.

Edit: EU store only it seems.(although for PS3 users: You can easily create a EU account in 5 minutes and do this. After downloading it you can use your US account with it. )Also it seems that the PS4 edition is not the actual thing, just a trial. Sorry there.

EDIT 2: It's fixed.

Schrade

Didn't work for me in the US store. When I add the PS3 version in the cart after buying the 2 demos it is still $19.99

I'm glad I paid for it in full when the PS4 version launched, only to play it for a half hour altogether.

I won't wish those who take advantage of this to feel the wrath of Sony's eternally inept PSN team, but free's a lot better than feeling like you wasted $20 (or $25, upgrade included). Just acknowledge the potential consequences first
and use an alternate account in case the B&hammer is dropped

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I don't think the PS4 version is free, only PS3/Vita.

However, the PS4 version shows the discounted price, since you have the PS3 version.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I tried it for the PS4 version, but it's spitting out "Unlock the Full Version" in the main menu so I'm guessing it's just the trial version.

Not working for me. PS3 version showing as full price in cart.
Euro account? This is only working on the Euro stores.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
PS4 version was free for me.

You sure that's the full game ? I downloaded it too but it's still the trial version, the unlock key is sold separately and shows up for the discounted price. That's weird if it works for some and not others.

AlexBasch

Nope, shows as 19.99 before I hit the checkout option.

Ah, MX account here. I used to have an euro though, but I don't see myself playing Minecraft in the PS3 tbh.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Awesome! worked for me (UK account)
008AGKR.png

eIQvk8h.png

Top Bottom