• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

I'm praying for you! What an awful loss that would be. lol

In the same league, I need 6 more yards... I swear, Eli better fucking throw Randle the ball again. I don't remember who Driving Through the Influence is though, wondering if he's biting his nails haha

JABEE

The Giants need a TD on this drive, so Luck can stay in the game

I need Luck or Hilton to get 3 points between them!

rando14

In the same league, I need 6 more yards... I swear, Eli better fucking throw Randle the ball again. I don't remember who Driving Through the Influence is though, wondering if he's biting his nails haha

Woo I won handily, seems like every time I don't start a DST I win!! The secret is out!!!

BigAT

If i had the new CoD i probably say fuck this game and go play it.

oHs7wSz.jpg

Ha! I didn't realize you were in our league. Well, are you biting your nails? At least something is keeping this shit game interesting down to the wire for us!

I'm not watching the game. I'm just stupidly refreshing every couple of seconds to see if you've finally won. Much more nerve wracking.

Now it won't haunt me that I had Big Ben and Dolphin D on the bench in two leagues. Won in all four of my leagues woooooo! Cards win, Niners lose to Rams...another amazing football week.

cdyhybrid

Ryan Field ‏@RyanFieldFS1 4m
This --> Andrew Luck is the first player in NFL history with at least 350 passing yards in 5 straight road games. Via @EliasSports #Colts

Top Bottom