• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

cdyhybrid

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 33s
Andrew Luck has now thrown for 300+ yards in 7 straight games, just 2 shy of the NFL record (Drew Brees, twice).

Pats and Jags, both in Indy the next two weeks. Racists in Indy the week after. Record might be in jeopardy.

DMczaf

Andrew Luck has now thrown for 300+ yards in 7 straight games, just 2 shy of the NFL record (Drew Brees, twice).

Pats and Jags, both in Indy the next two weeks. Racists in Indy the week after. Record might be in jeopardy.

Brees will lose sleep at night. He worked hard to get his records in garbage time!

Syrinx

I thought Rich Gannon had 10 straight.

I really hope Luck/Wilson become the new Brady/Manning with Luck getting all the regular season stats, and we get rings!!!

RBH

NyU7h0y.jpg

:')

The greatest night in the history of our sport!

FTF

Season yards record in jeopardy too

cdyhybrid

Russ is going to have to start throwing the ball. Luck has more attempts in the 3Q than Wilson has ever had in any game

Won't have a choice once Beast Mode leaves in the offseason. Michael might turn out to be pretty good, but I dunno if he can carry our offense like Lynch.

...and with that I'm done. I've watched enough of this freak show for one night. Off to play Advanced Warfare for a bit. Night gents.

I am not surprised by this any realistic Giants fan knew this was coming only a blind homer would think otherwise, team is average, back to when TC first became the coach, they beat the bad teams but can't beat the good ones..it's like 2004-2006 all over again.

Top Bottom