• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

Mendax

mehhh mordor' s price is going to need to be really low to justify having a box with "Mittelerde Mordors Schatten" on it lol..

Famassu

Nah it's English as well. The only publisher that still puts out stuff that is not multilingual is Bethesda. They are dicks.
Ok, thanks. Will try to get a copy if it's around 30€, though with my luck it either runs out of stock before I can get to it or I can get one reserved for purchase but it's, like, 47€. -_-

LoveCake

I am thinking about a Kindle 7" Fire HDX Tablet for £99 i just want something to pick up quick & for my dad to read the paper on, does anyone have a Kindle Fire HDX, how is it on the normal internet for doing stuff? i have read some people have problems with it :/

LAM09

I don't/didn't know what to expect, but deals on the gaming side of things seem very quiet (UK site anyway).

spwolf

PS4 - 2x DS4, Camera and Last of Us for €394... i clicked on it same second the offer started and I am on "waiting list"...lol.

so basically they had like 5 at that price.

Pennywise

PS4 - 2x DS4, Camera and Last of Us for €394... i clicked on it same second the offer started and I am on "waiting list"...lol.

Yeah, just looked at it and BOOOM 100% reserved and the waiting list is full.

Fucking hell, the thirst is real.

Btw.
The buy 2 get 3 offering from Saturn.de is online.

KemoSabe

What can you do with the camera on ps4 anyways?
Seems like an odd bundle...

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yup got Diablo. 30 bucks is a pretty good deal, and I waited for it anyway. Yay me, now I only need another joypad for Lucian -.-

AHA-Lambda

How exactly does the waitlist work? I'm on the waitlist for Star Trek TNG, do I get any sort of notification or something? All it says is I am on it =/

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
How exactly does the waitlist work? I'm on the waitlist for Star Trek TNG, do I get any sort of notification or something? All it says is I am on it =/

Yeah, leave an amazon window open. You'll get a notification on the upper right of your screen in case a place gets free.

WaLlbaNg

Wow 30€ for diablo and I tried to get the Mordor deal, which I got but it´s not that good....

I hope diablo shows up again

So, anyone knows how is zavvi.es with returns? I am waiting for D3 i bought last week for 49€ but managed to snag the amazon.de for 35€ with postage.

theaface

Don't do it. It is the most boring game I have ever played and I am sure many others feel the same way.

I'm leaning towards passing, since I bought Arkham Origins, South Park: SOT and Shadow of Modor yesterday. Not to mention I've just started Far Cry 4 and Minecraft on the Vita. More than enough to keep me busy I feel.

Joni

Star Trek deals aren't good enough yet. And they keep relisting them year after year. Anyway with a better price?

Yeah ... it's the limited edition with some DLC stuff ... but 42 € is basically the normal price when buying from the UK.

Evil Within PS4/XOne seems to be 39,97 € coming up on Amazon.de, PS3/X360 is 29.97 €

Top Bottom