• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

mclem

Just noticed a 3DS version of Infinity 1.0 appearing. Would I be right in saying that if I were to purchase that (Having bought a PS4 version of 2.0 yesterday), I would get both a 3DS version of 1.0 *and* a Wii U version of 1.0 by plugging the PS4 portal into the Wii U?

Rome on BR is coming at just after 4pm. Definitely recommend checking that out.

Walking Dead S1-4 is coming at just after 8pm, another one that's recommended should anyone be interested.

Game selection is pretty poor. Seems they also bumped the price of WD since last I looked. Was £23 or thereabouts, now it's £30.

X1 bundle looks somewhat decent today. Overpriced for what's on offer though.

Gurrry

Thinking about getting one of these sd cards for my 3ds, do any of the ones on sale work? For instance, there is a 64 gb one for 30 dollars. Is that even a good deal?

The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)

£1.49 on the deals page.

[strikethrough]£2.18 on the product page.[/strikethrough]

£2.20 on the product page.

It's a fucking outrage I tell you.

M.Steiner

Bought the Pixar collection on blu-ray yesterday but that's about it for me.
Not looking for anything in particular really but will see if anything else catches my eye.

Addnan

So pissed I didn't go for The Sopranos boxset. Hopefully that comes up again. I've been meaning to buy it for ages since it was announced for Blu-Ray. It finally gets a solid price reduction from the absurd 80 or so quid and I hesitate. :(

I had it in my basket at £60 and in the end decided 60 is a bit too much, £50 I would have =/

Is it even allowed to raise the prices prior to a discount for them to proudly boast with some massive % rebates?

Here in Switzerland it wouldn't be legal, although I'm sure some/many do it anyway, because the fines must be a joke if they ever get caught.

Addnan

Guitar at 7.10pm, I have very little understanding of these thing. If it drops to £70 can pick it up for my brother for Rocksmith, hope it work heh.

Joni

I bought the Columbo pack in 2012. I can't be sure of the *exact* price - I bought it with Trials of Life, and the discounts are added together - but I'd estimate that at the time it went for £32 or so.

Expect it lower this time around, of course!

Decided to skip it, now I regret that :D Why can't these companies just get subtitles on there?

Ianan

Got my Zelda Wii U on a Black Friday deal last year. Funny how they hardly dropped in price since then...

How much was it back then? I'm patiently waiting, pre-ordered Smash Bro's with the GCN controller and adapter, just hope I'm gonna have a WiiU by Friday to play it on.

Joni

Disney Infinity at £17.49. Would have liked it lower, but I have bitten. Way too many packages in the post, parents will be pissed.

So far this is pretty meh besides people going nuts over SSDs as usual. Was way more exciting last year because I was hunting for 3DS XL and Wii U. Also those mark-ups from amazon are new, pretty shitty.

How much was it back then? I'm patiently waiting, pre-ordered Smash Bro's with the GCN controller and adapter, just hope I'm gonna have a WiiU by Friday to play it on.

I think I paid 249 with Wind Waker. Normally you should see some better deals during the course of the week.

Has anyone commented that tomorrow at 15:00 (CET?) Amazon.de will have Final Fantasy on sale...final Fantasy XII that is. A 7 year-old game, is that a new low for this?

What about a deal on the Miyazaki collection, amazon?
I'll pay 200€ for it fine :(
The German one is limited to a few thousand anyway.

So Spanish, Italian or french should work?

Nope. Let me rephrase it: PS+ cards are tied to their region, so for example, Spanish PS+ subscription can only be redeemed on a Spanish account.

You want cheap PS+? Buy codes from Amazon.com, create a US account and redeem the code with the newly created account. You'll get great savings and same instant collection as EU (at least that's what it has been in the last months) .

mclem

Right, clicking finger armed and ready. Seven Infinity sets available, how many can I get?

Edit:

hmTFWPt.png

Go me!

(Now, how many do I actually *want*? I kid, I'm a collector, ALL OF THE THINGS.)

Joni

Right, clicking finger armed and ready. Seven Infinity sets available, how many can I get?

Edit:

hmTFWPt.png

Go me!

(Now, how many do I actually *want*? I kid, I'm a collector, ALL OF THE THINGS.)

I don't know why either, but I ordered all seven anyway.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, might go for Diablo later on. Heard the PS4 version has a fun multiplayer and that might be something I want.

T.O.P

Banned
Amazon.de seems to be the only one with decent stuff on the gaming side

Might grab SOM, Lord of the fallen and Driveclub (20$ or lower)

sasari

UK based here and never thought to use the .de etc sites but debating Lords of the Fallen. Anything extra I need to know about ordering from there?

nampad

Amazon.de seems to be the only one with decent stuff on the gaming side

Might grab SOM, Lord of the fallen and Driveclub (20$ or lower)

The Alien Isolation deal yesterday was quite bad. Hope Shadows of Mordor or maybe Diablo 3 will be cheaper.

Top Bottom