• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

AAK

Harada is obviously trolling. Because saying that would confirm Tekken 7 is getting an Arcade release in Europe and NA (which is never happening).

AAK

Trust me it's a troll. I'm sure Harada knows that the competitive aspect of Tekken is big. If One version has a certain character and the other versions don't, it breaks the competitive atmosphere during tournaments since people from one region will have no knowledge or experience of those new things.

Sayah

Trust me it's a troll. I'm sure Harada knows that the competitive aspect of Tekken is big. If One version has a certain character and the other versions don't, it breaks the competitive atmosphere during tournaments since people from one region will have no knowledge or experience of those new things.

That's true. But it's also possible this character will only receive an arcade release in Japan/Korea and will be removed from the final console version.

Who knows. He might just be trolling all along. Now all these tweets are popping up requesting him to release Chloe in NA. lol.

Smart Harada. Getting people to like your character even while they hate it. haha.

Manbig

My apologies devastator and mike. I specifically meant stuff like this:

It's hilarious to me how one character can make a person quit. Seriously. But to each his own.

and many other comments across the communities.

Those characters you listed (Lars, Bob, Alisa, Lili) are also THE most popular and there is an audience for them.

Do you not like their character design or is it because of the playstyle or both?

I hate Bob with the burning fury of a thousand suns but I will tolerate it. But that's not because of his character design. It's because I hate how good he is in the game. I can deal with Lars. Alisa and Lili are already b-tier and easier to work around once you get past their shenanigans. Bob players, though, just mash b+2,2 (hard to duck and punish), other jabs, the stupid chop, etc.

It's really a combination of both. It isn't about winning or losing. I hate the matches either way. Although I will admit that with Lars and Bears, it's more gameplay than the way that they look.

Chloe is exclusive to East Asia and Europe? Wut.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sj1aq3

EDIT: I guess most of the complainers were from the US or something? lol

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/541801480961785856

From the way that he says it, it sounds like region exclusivity was the plan all along. Either way, this will fuck with national competition, but I'm just gonna have to side with selfishness here and say that I'm glad that I won't have to put up with her.

Sayah

It's really a combination of both. It isn't about winning or losing. I hate the matches either way. Although I will admit that with Lars and Bears, it's more gameplay than the way that they look.

I like Lili's design.

Lars? Nope. Terrible design.

Alisa? Pink hair? barf.

But at the end of the day, as long as it's not neon colors striking my eyes (thanks SFXTK), I'm not bothered by character design. People already make customizations online that are waaaaaaay waaaay uglier than anything the Tekken team could come up with.

It's only the playstyle that annoys me. And mostly, it's just Bob. I don't mind facing Lars, Alisa, Lili.

From the way that he says it, it sounds like region exclusivity was the plan all along. Either way, this will fuck with national competition, but I'm just gonna have to side with selfishness here and say that I'm glad that I won't have to put up with her.

Either
1. He's really trolling.
2. She is arcade exclusive to Asia and doesn't release in the final console release.

AAK

The thing that just puts me over the edge is that freiking cat sweater (and I guess you can add the petticoat as well). I'd be content if it was just a joke costume for the console version or something but it's the default fighting outfit they declared for that character.

I've reached the "I'll deal with it" camp at this point... but man, I was SO hyped to see Kozoki's art design. I was a huge fan of his after No More Heroes... now I hate the guy haha.

Chloe is exclusive to East Asia and Europe? Wut.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sj1aq3

EDIT: I guess most of the complainers were from the US or something? lol

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/541801480961785856

Wow, I hope he is kidding. I think it would be terrible if we lose a character. Thank you US gamers. If this is legitimate, I am getting the Japanese or European version to get access to everything. I say at least try her before you criticize or formulate opinions. She might even be fun to use and I am willing to give her a chance. Then again, maybe I have eccentric taste with characters in fighting games. Yeah, I enjoy games like Arcana Heart, Aquapazza and Hyperdimension Neptunia, etc, so what do I know. I am more concerned about annoying, difficult to deal with play styles, balance problems, glitches or characters who are considered too powerful over something like annoying mannerisms or aesthetics where customization could possibly rectify part of the issue.

Another factor that concerns is me is hopefully Tekken 7 will not add an abundance of easy to play, mash-happy, dial-a-combo characters to the roster just to satisfy the casual crowd who do not like to dedicate time to fighters. We will see though. Game still looks good.

Also, is that Blue Mary's actress from Fatal Fury? : R UU Reed-EE??? That sounds just like Blue Mary.

Sayah

Wow, I hope he is kidding. I think it would be terrible if we lose a character. Thank you US gamers. If this is legitimate, I am getting the Japanese or European version to get access to everything. I say at least try her before you criticize or formulate opinions. She might even be fun to use and I am willing to give her a chance. Then again, maybe I have eccentric taste with characters in fighting games. Yeah, I enjoy games like Arcana Heart, Aquapazza and Hyperdimension Neptunia, etc, so what do I know. I am more concerned about annoying, difficult to deal with play styles, balance problems, glitches or characters who are considered too powerful over something like annoying mannerisms or aesthetics where customization could possibly rectify part of the issue.

Another factor that concerns is me is hopefully Tekken 7 will not add an abundance or easy to play, mash-happy, dial-a-combo characters to the roster just to satisfy the casual crowd who do not like to dedicate time to fighters. We will see though. Game still looks good.

Exactly my thoughts. I might even enjoy a wonky playstyle like that even if the design doesn't appeal to me.

And I don't find her voice annoying. Miharu's voice and expressions are way more annoying in TTT2. EEEEEH. EEEEH. EEEEEEH. And that intro animation with her swinging her hands back and forth.....ugggggh.

Hi Harada. If you are reading this, I might have a possible solution for the US version of Tekken 7. How about Lucky Chloe is accessible through a code on the home versions. If you want to play her and against her, simply input the code and it will save to your console like DLC. If you do not want access to her, simply do not input the code and she will never show up in the game. I guess there is always DLC also though.

By the way, I want her in Tekken 7. She's kawaii and the outfit is interesting and pretty unique. *runs from legions of angry Tekken fans with pitchforks and torches*

Shun

Exactly my thoughts. I might even enjoy a wonky playstyle like that even if the design doesn't appeal to me.

And I don't find her voice annoying. Miharu's voice and expressions are way more annoying in TTT2. EEEEEH. EEEEH. EEEEEEH. And that intro animation with her swinging her hands back and forth.....ugggggh.

B-b-but Miharu has a selfie command throw. Best move in the game.

It's all good Manny no need to apologize.
I've reached the "I'll deal with it" camp at this point... but man, I was SO hyped to see Kozoki's art design. I was a huge fan of his after No More Heroes... now I hate the guy haha.

Come on now man =( He's done enough great stuff to overhshadow this. Besides I'm sure Namco gives all these guest designers some guidelines. I'm sure they were like 'hey make us a cute blonde idol with a cat theme" and boom out came Chloe. Aside from those cat paws I think she looks quite good in the art. It's just a shame her transition to 3D, especially her face, looks so awful. You know it would be funny if her Idol role and personality is just a cover and she's some secret agent trying to her hands on the devil gene or something haha.

Imagine if they got him to do Katarina. "Yo Kozaki we need a sassy south american woman who practices Savate" I bet the end result would have been something straight out of No More Heroes.

Sayah

I hate that move. lol.

Hi Harada. If you are reading this, I might have a possible solution for the US version of Tekken 7. How about Lucky Chloe is accessible through a code on the home versions. If you want to play her and against her, simply input the code and it will save to your console like DLC. If you do not want access to her, simply do not input the code and she will never show up in the game. I guess there is always DLC also though.

By the way, I want her in Tekken 7. She's kawaii and the outfit is interesting and pretty unique. *runs from legions of angry Tekken fans with pitchforks and torches*

You don't need to be ashamed of liking this character. It's perfectly fine to like her. Not everyone is in in to serious, dark, gritty characters. Half the people in the other thread were looking forward to main her.

I personally don't find this character's personality off-putting as much as the design. Without the pink headphones and "top cat jacket" and tutu, I would have been fine with this character. It's okay to have a cute, cheery personality where the character speaks engrish.

edit: oh wait this is better in that other thread.

You should share it in this thread too.

mr_boo

Just found about Lucky Chloe...ugh...the only default costumes I cannot stand at all...even her name bothers me...like "Chloe" by itself wasn't good enough.

Pachimari

He's obviously trolling. I'm really sure she'll be a popular character in Japan, and to some extent in Europe. I don't know about America.

But she's a fine character.
What I find really unique about her is the top that covers her arms and hands with paws. It's cool, it's cute and it's perfect. It's just perfect. The only thing that is over the top is the tail.

I still don't know how to do this.

Pachimari

That said, haven't we all come around Lili now?

She's one of the cooler characters now but can also be annoying to play against admittedly, cause I'm STILL no pro . :(

My apologies devastator and mike. I specifically meant stuff like this:

and many other comments across the communities.

I still don't get it. But no hard feelings. You just seem really upbeat and angry.

Bakoery

That said, haven't we all come around Lili now?

She's one of the cooler characters now but can also be annoying to play against admittedly, cause I'm STILL no pro . :(

I can say that I still don't like Lili. Sure I have come around gameplay wise but the design still isn't ok to me. And no I don't think she is cool at all.

I will never get why people like these type of overjoyed cheerful cutie wannabes type of characters, but if she's already in the game I think it's a bad idea to cut her off like that.

Why do people think Lili's design is/was so bad?
For two main reasons:
1) She's designed to be an easy to use character, which is fine by me, but I always see people do combos and good setups with her that can deal a MASSIVE amount of damage while characters like Steve and Julia struggle to do the same mainly because their key moves are hard to execute. It's just unfair to reward hard execution the same as these easy to use characters.

2) She's a character that belongs to an anime 2D/Street Fighter game thanks to her what-the-fuck-is fighting style.

I still don't know how to do this.
It's an item move.

GrayFoxPL

Harada knows he fucked up. Notice he doesn't defend the character itself but keeps saying there are more new characters coming. It's "this apple is rotten but we have good ones too."

I found his comment smth like: "I'll make muscle skinhead for you." quite insulting. Like we dumb primitive gaijins don't appreciate pinnacle of cultural richness and diversity that is Lucy Chloe character.

Also it seems every tweet in english for him he thinks it comes from American. What's up with that?

I'm starting to think Harada is seeking comepletely new audience for Tekken while turning his back on die hard fans. I think this is the price he's willing to pay. 25-35 year old Tekken fans is not the demographic Harada wants to carter to.

Old dogs are put down.

sasuke_91

Actually, I think his design for the character doesn't even look THAT bad. It looks way better than the CG design.

Yeah, I enjoy games like Arcana Heart, Aquapazza and Hyperdimension Neptunia, etc, so what do I know.

Yeah, but those games fit their design and the graphics fit the characters. Lucky Chloe just looks weird compared to other characters who are supposed to look cute.
I also enjoy games like Disgaea a lot :p

I'm not a pro either, but you don't have to be a pro to learn how to deal with a character^^

Harada knows he fucked up. Notice he doesn't defend the character itself but keeps saying there are more new characters coming. It's "this apple is rotten but we have good ones too."

I found his comment smth like: "I'll make muscle skinhead for you." quite insulting. Like we dumb primitive gaijins don't appreciate pinnacle of cultural richness and diversity that is Lucy Chloe character.

Also it seems every tweet in english for him he thinks it comes from American. What's up with that?

I'm starting to think Harada is seeking comepletely new audience for Tekken while turning his back on die hard fans. I think this is the price he's willing to pay. 25-35 year old Tekken fans is not the demographic Harada wants to carter to.

Old dogs are put down.

You might be right. I also think that comment was not appropriate. Seeking a new audience would mean a reboot though, wouldn't it... Something we have been asking for, but not that way :p

Pachimari

I can't deal with anyone. My girlfriend can even beat me.

But I actually did progress a little when boutdown showed me cool stuff with Marshall Law who I am maining in Tag 2.

I have been practicing the very basic things like movements, get ups, parrying and distance between the characters.

Yet I feel like I suck, and I will be devastated if I have to give up becoming really good at Tekken. It have been part of my upbringing for years, and it'll be sad the day I have to give up. :(

How about they put all the dumb kawaii and anime chars in one game, and put the mainstays in another.

Or they can just move the new mess to the bowels of TR. I'm willing to bet the same people who prefer Eliza and TR also like Chloe etc. IE: weaboo casuals can have kawaii tekken, the rest of us can have respectable tekken.

Win win for everyone. Yay!

/sarcasm

I hate that move. lol.

You don't need to be ashamed of liking this character. It's perfectly fine to like her. Not everyone is in in to serious, dark, gritty characters. Half the people in the other thread were looking forward to main her.

I personally don't find this character's personality off-putting as much as the design. Without the pink headphones and "top cat jacket" and tutu, I would have been fine with this character. It's okay to have a cute, cheery personality where the character speaks engrish.

You should share it in this thread too.

Yeah, I generally do appreciate some diversity in characters no matter how peculiar or over-the-top they might be. I even ended up liking the headphones, jacket, paws and ears design she is showcasing for some reason. Seems like most people(my online friends, real life friends, etc) I know like to automatically pick and like the serious, gritty, powerful, muscular, genetic freaks-of-nature male characters while I will experiment with all types of characters to see who fits my play style normally even if it is a..........Salmon. I think I gravitate towards characters who are relatively quick and agile in most fighters. I also seem to have great success with blonde characters in fighters for some strange reason. I do not mind playing light-hearted, comical, non serious characters, especially if they are fun or even if they look out of place in the universe. Honestly, I haven't seen anything as crazy as Gon, Mokujin or Dr. B from Tekken 3 yet. That is one of the things I love about Tekken. You never know what they will come up with next.

Lili for the most part got shit due to her moves her design didn't get a big reaction like this.
I mean we love Xiaoyu so it's not about us wanting some muscle skinhead character we just want a Tekken character in a Tekken game.

At the end of the day I didn't like her design but I wanted to give her a try.
He is making it harder than it needs to be if he goes region specific.

sasuke_91

I can't deal with anyone. My girlfriend can even beat me.

But I actually did progress a little when boutdown showed me cool stuff with Marshall Law who I am maining in Tag 2.

I have been practicing the very basic things like movements, get ups, parrying and distance between the characters.

Yet I feel like I suck, and I will be devastated if I have to give up becoming really good at Tekken. It have been part of my upbringing for years, and it'll be sad the day I have to give up. :(
You don't have to give up on becoming good at Tekken. It's all about dedication. If you want to get better, you will. If you have trouble with a character, you have to learn what that character is all about. I'm currently working on my sidesteps, because it's something I've been neglecting a lot.
And sparring with some of us will definitely help.

AAK

Come on now man =( He's done enough great stuff to overhshadow this. Besides I'm sure Namco gives all these guest designers some guidelines. I'm sure they were like 'hey make us a cute blonde idol with a cat theme" and boom out came Chloe. Aside from those cat paws I think she looks quite good in the art. It's just a shame her transition to 3D, especially her face, looks so awful. You know it would be funny if her Idol role and personality is just a cover and she's some secret agent trying to her hands on the devil gene or something haha.

Imagine if they got him to do Katarina. "Yo Kozaki we need a sassy south american woman who practices Savate" I bet the end result would have been something straight out of No More Heroes.

Haha I was just being facetious. I'll still definitely be interested in any artwork he puts out in the future. I was just shellshocked that after getting incredibly hyped he'd do stuff for my favorite IP the result was this :p

But still when the heck is Namco gonna release a higher res 60 fps trailer from the 20th Anniversary?

Old dogs are put down.

Yea, that skinhead comment was weird. I don't know where that came from. He should just defend the design if he believes in it and keep trucking. I hate it, but I am still gonna play, haha.

GrayFoxPL

Good games Sasuke.

I changed 1+2 to 3+4 because of Hwoarang so I can switch-Backlash quick. But I reversed 2 of the main buttons I use -(R2) and (triangle). So my muscle memory makes me push wrong buttons, especially for other characters then Hwoarang. I hope I'll adjust in a week. Damn habits. I'll be thinking about it whole night - maybe it'll help me switch them in my mind quicker.

sasuke_91

Good games Sasuke.

I changed 1+2 to 3+4 because of Hwoarang so I can switch-Backlash quick. But I reversed 2 of the main buttons I use -(R2) and (triangle). So my muscle memory makes me push wrong buttons, especially for other characters then Hwoarang. I hope I'll adjust in a week. Damn habits. I'll be thinking about it whole night - maybe it'll help me switch them in my mind quicker.

Good games. I changed R2 and L2 back when I learned Tag combos, because Steve's albatross and Hwo's motion switch became easier like that. I changed L2 from 1+2 to 3+4 and R2 from 3+4 to 1+2. It needs some time to get used to this^^
I need some practice. I still can't really play Online. Ranking is nearly impossible and World Arena is annoying, because I need to challenge someone 3 times before it finally works. The only thing that (sometimes) works is player matches in a lobby. I have no idea why this is happening. Everything worked fine until Sony's firmware update :/

DEATH™

Haha I was just being facetious. I'll still definitely be interested in any artwork he puts out in the future. I was just shellshocked that after getting incredibly hyped he'd do stuff for my favorite IP the result was this :p

But still when the heck is Namco gonna release a higher res 60 fps trailer from the 20th Anniversary?

Sometimes, your art that you can do can only be as good as the concept you are constrained to.

In a sense, professional concept artist is the same as an engineer or architect in a sense that you have to be able to create a product that goes to your client's needs/wants. Don't blame the artist if the character concept given to him by harada and co. are hard to be worked on.

Old dogs are put down.

I think this is the case. When he said when people who love Tag 2 would not have much merit over opinions of fans of previous games, I think its not because he's directly dissing those people, but because that people ain't the target for the next game. The most hardcore of fans in general love Tag 2, and he is banking that those people will still buy T7 out of loyalty to the franchise, and hoping that the new people will buy T7 in droves.

Its a pretty huge gamble.

GrayFoxPL

Good games. I changed R2 and L2 back when I learned Tag combos, because Steve's albatross and Hwo's motion switch became easier like that. I changed L2 from 1+2 to 3+4 and R2 from 3+4 to 1+2. It needs some time to get used to this^^
I need some practice. I still can't really play Online. Ranking is nearly impossible and World Arena is annoying, because I need to challenge someone 3 times before it finally works. The only thing that (sometimes) works is player matches in a lobby. I have no idea why this is happening. Everything worked fine until Sony's firmware update :/

Oh yeah, hope not too much time, some stuff with Steve gonna be hell to adjust now. We'll see.

World Arena didn't work for me so I forgot it exists.

Only quick player and ranked for me. Always wait couple of seconds between matches.
I recommend quick player matches to practice and experimentation. It's not stressful since no one takes it too seriously, no hate mails, though something funny might happen like dude who ragequits in player matches, haha. Dude why?

Btw there's dude in ranked with 46% ragequit ratio. I played him, he did it XD.

Edit: I just bought cat.6 Ethernet cables and it seems it runs better for me. Maybe you should exchange yours? Those things don't last forever.

DEATH™;142391695 said:
I think this is the case. When he said when people who love Tag 2 would not have much merit over opinions of fans of previous games, I think its not because he's directly dissing those people, but because that people ain't the target for the next game. The most hardcore of fans in general love Tag 2, and he is banking that those people will still buy T7 out of loyalty to the franchise, and hoping that the new people will buy T7 in droves.

Its a pretty huge gamble.

Yeah exactly. Btw. Harada won't escape critique of hardcore Tekken fans. No matter how many times he gonna insult them with "muscle skinhead". Maybe it's time someone else from Tekken team should take over the series before Harada drives Tekken to the ground like av2k said.

Damn, I haven't cringed that hard in a while, part of me hopes that they run the series into the ground so I have no obligation to play it. :F

That would be a sad end. I can't believe my fears that Tag2 will be the last hardcore Tekken may be true.

ibwooB9xdUgNct.gif

I wonder if Harada cares about top Tekken players opinion. If they'd criticize something in T7 when it releases, would he change it or no fucks given?

GrayFoxPL

I don't mind the design, but it does seem a bit generic though.

It will be for me if it doesn't come to PC, since I can't afford a PS4 at the moment. :/

Btw. In that anniversary stream some people insisted that T7 was never announced on any platforms beside arcade. This strangely seems to be true? I don't know anything anymore.

Is there gonna be bid war... T7 WII U and Mac exclusive or something.

Other thing.

http://www.twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle Aris right now.

Other other thing.

Those stolen moves.

I've been looking at them all the time and it seems they're little different. I don't know if they just reanimated them a little but don't look 100% the same. Like Baek FLA f+3 does a spin to mid kick, Hwo doesn't do the spin. That Bryan b+1+2 back fist from Bruce, Bryan does little crouching twist to that fist and it's at angle. I think Bruce doesn't? Hwo's having A.King's ff+4 seemed to have different hand and head movement last time I looked.

I'm not 100% sure of all of this.

But anyway maybe missing characters will still have those moves as since they will still look a little different? Or they just give them new. I don't believe they're just cut from roster.

av2k

I don't really care for Chloe but I do feel we already have Lili, Asuka, Ling, Miharu, and Alisa to fulfill that perky school girl role but whatever Harada feels is best I guess.

GrayFoxPL

Btw Lucky Chloe fighting style isn't capoeira I think.

I think it's breakdancing but now this may be called something different. I know things like backturned double somersault on 1 leg I saw in some "hiphop dance" genre movies like "Kung fu hiphop"or smth.

DEATH™

Dang, SRK just called Baek Mundane.

Of course. People nowadays prefer over the top fictional chars. Baek is just an old master wearing a pimp suit korean bodyguard outfit using a TKD style that's meant to kill people. Its waaaay too close to a real thing. That's why its boring...

Oh yeah, hope not too much time, some stuff with Steve gonna be hell to adjust now. We'll see.

World Arena didn't work for me so I forgot it exists.

Only quick player and ranked for me. Always wait couple of seconds between matches.
I recommend quick player matches to practice and experimentation. It's not stressful since no one takes it too seriously, no hate mails, though something funny might happen like dude who ragequits in player matches, haha. Dude why?

Btw there's dude in ranked with 46% ragequit ratio. I played him, he did it XD.

Edit: I just bought cat.6 Ethernet cables and it seems it runs better for me. Maybe you should exchange yours? Those things don't last forever.

Yeah exactly. Btw. Harada won't escape critique of hardcore Tekken fans. No matter how many times he gonna insult them with "muscle skinhead". Maybe it's time someone else from Tekken team should take over the series before Harada drives Tekken to the ground like av2k said.

That would be a sad end. I can't believe my fears that Tag2 will be the last hardcore Tekken may be true.

ibwooB9xdUgNct.gif

I wonder if Harada cares about top Tekken players opinion. If they'd criticize something in T7 when it releases, would he change it or no fucks given?

Based on how the response is... The Tekken Team is becoming successful at shifting that main audience. That SRK article alone made a pefect broadbrush on people who complained about chloe while also dodging the problem that's associated with adding chloe (chloe is just the straw on the camel's back at this point).

Also if Harada means bald muscular guy means marduk is coming back, I think some people around here will be happy for her to be region locked lol
Btw. In that anniversary stream some people insisted that T7 was never announced on any platforms beside arcade. This strangely seems to be true? I don't know anything anymore.

Is there gonna be bid war... T7 WII U and Mac exclusive or something.

Other thing.

http://www.twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle Aris right now.

Other other thing.

Those stolen moves.

I've been looking at them all the time and it seems they're little different. I don't know if they just reanimated them a little but don't look 100% the same. Like Baek FLA f+3 does a spin to mid kick, Hwo doesn't do the spin. That Bryan b+1+2 back fist from Bruce, Bryan does little crouching twist to that fist and it's at angle. I think Bruce doesn't? Hwo's having A.King's ff+4 seemed to have different hand and head movement last time I looked.

I'm not 100% sure of all of this.

But anyway maybe missing characters will still have those moves as since they will still look a little different? Or they just give them new. I don't believe they're just cut from roster.

They have been doing this now and I honestly hate this approach. Claudio seems like he is already a Mythical version of Miguel. If the new chars end up becoming a bunch of Ogre1/Seth, I can confidently say the tekken team is either losing its touch, or purposely shifting the direction of the franchise into a full blown fantasy style fg. It can be both, since its easier to make up a character with an made up fighting style to fit with the system they want than to research a real fighting style and make the character retain the ideology of that fighting style to the direction and mechanics they want...

GrayFoxPL

Yeah we can forget recreating The Raid scenes with Silat character or Bourne with Filipino dude/girl.

Though those "more new characters" will be Arab character using Silat?

Yeah sure.

At least give us something.

Top Bottom