• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shoplifter gets run over twice by her getaway car (Germany, Australia, or Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaborn

CAPE CORAL, Fla. – Authorities are looking for a shoplifter who was run over twice by her getaway car after stealing $1,200 worth of designer purses from a Cape Coral store. A T.J. Maxx security guard told police she saw a woman stuff six designer Dooney & Bourke purses into her pants Tuesday morning and walk out of the store. The guard said she was confronting the woman when a car pulled up.

A report said the shoplifter tried to get into the vehicle but fell out and was run over by the car. She then got up and jumped onto the hood of the car. As the car was driving away, the report said the woman fell off and was run over again. On her third attempt, she finally made it into the vehicle.

Police are using the car's license plate and a check the woman dropped to track her down.

Story Here

No pain, no gain?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
A reason?

Umm..republicans?

Anyway...
Seriously, this shoplifter report sounds like a cartoon.

Pimpwerx

ElectricBlue187 said:
is there a reason so many crazy stupid people live in Florida?
We are an awful state. I think most of the crazy resides north of Palm Beach County, though. PEACE.

Gaborn

shoplifter said:
I'm a guy

edit: also never been run over

av-bko.jpg

Rasputin

Banned
ElectricBlue187 said:
is there a reason so many crazy stupid people live in Florida?

People ask this all the time and I'm here to answer that question for you.

In the mid 90's there was a huge migration of Ohioans to central Florida. I don't know why it happened but it did. In my neighborhood every single person I knew for a 2 mile radius had moved here from Ohio with their family and every single one of them were racist, bigoted, anti-intellectuals. It was like Ohio took a giant shit right on central Florida. After that the disease spread out across the state.

Raistlin

Rasputin said:

In the mid 90's there was a huge migration of Ohioans to central Florida ...

:lol

Best post I've seen in quite some time

:lol

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Rasputin said:

In the mid 90's there was a huge migration of Ohioans to central Florida. I don't know why it happened but it did. In my neighborhood every single person I knew for a 2 mile radius had moved here from Ohio with their family and every single one of them were racist, bigoted, anti-intellectuals. It was like Ohio took a giant shit right on central Florida. After that the disease spread out across the state.

:lol i cant stop laughing at this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pimpwerx said:
We are an awful state. I think most of the crazy resides north of Palm Beach County, though. PEACE.
I lived in Palm Beach County for 3 years.

The crazy is decidedly not just north of the county. :lol

agrajag

Banned
I used to work at a TJ Maxx in Florida. Trust me when I say this, bitches go fucking crazy over those Coach and Liz Claiborne handbags.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wow, and she dropped a check too along the way. Someone is getting caught, assuming it isn't fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom