• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kroger Karen blocks woman from doing her food delivery job

White middle aged women have a truly unique form of cultural, and psychological entitlement / bitterness unique to them. It can someday potentially apply to someone else of different race, but they would have to grow up in the same entitled way to truly become a Karen. I think they have to be female only, because part of the mindset is born from someone who has never been in a physical fight in their life and is shielded from all physical confrontation. They probably were spoiled as a kid, spoiled by their dating partners. And they typically are white, because they are also spoiled by authority figures and inherently know that police and managers will run to their aid 99% of the time.
#believeallwomen

They even managed to make a social movement out of them being believed at all times without any proof and not bound to any legal jurisdiction.

In dutch a description of Karen would be 'princess behaviour'. Karen is a very white name of course so yes it's a racial thing but who cares. So is Tyrone and Shaniqua or Pablo or <insert asian name>.

What stupid act. The better way to handle that would have been to offer some help in getting the kid some gatorade. Honestly, just be a good person and avoid this stupid shit to start with. Ohhh no the kid stepped on a shelf to reach something up high so I'll block their exit and call the cops wasting public resources. Stupidity.

Boss Mog

Hey Trojita Trojita call me when you post the videos of black people beating the shit out of random white people unprovoked, shouldn't be too hard, it happens all the time these days. Nah, it's best to post about some stupid white women who was mean to a black woman, she's the real danger amirite? I guess it makes sense when you're morally bankrupt.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I’ve only ever seen Karen used to describe a white woman

it seems like the new “TERF” a way for misogynist white male feminists to actively hate and shame real women, who they are jealous of
Let them fucking fight, everyone even slightly dipped into this whole wokeness shit, deserve to eat it. And white women was the most proactive in this.

Top Bottom