• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Is there somewhere else the party can stand when working on Spanky? Maybe they're trying to tell us not to stand there anymore.

We let him run around in the tunnels there all by himself but he likes swords so when he sees someone with one he wants to sword fight. But he also plays dirty so if your back is to him he won't hesitate to strike.

ethomaz

Banned
I need more 4 Radiant Shards to lvl 32 and I already did CE Normal with all my chars.

Are there others way to get Radiant Shards?

dB Viper

Beat HM Crota about an hour ago.. my freaking amazing drops from Fresh run.

Arc Pulse Rifle (Abyss drop)
Warlock Gloves (better stats, Abyss Drop)
Solar AR (Bridge drop)
Red Death (Deathsinger)
Plan C (Crota)
Warlock Helm (Crota)

and a ton of shards..

Kensuke

Please don't question the teamwork of the people I play with. Exit to your left please.

Err, I didn't? My point is that you're too caught up with your level. You keep repeating how much rockets you needed to kill a major. But 4 isn't a lot when a team has a potential 42 rockets. That's why they have that much health.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I need more 4 Radiant Shards to lvl 32 and I already did CE Normal with all my chars.

Are there others way to get Radiant Shards?

Hard Mode gives drops again at Abyss + Bridge + Crota if you did everything on Normal

If anyone is doing HM crota and doesn't mind a lowly 31 let me know!

Still 2 bubbles away from 32 and I've already done normal crota on my 2 characters :(

ocean

Banned
Since the curve is so ridiculous right now with Majors and the level difference.....maybe it's time. XÛR already brought back Ice Breaker. Might he give us the horn now that it's not enough to break an encounter?

This Crota fight is ridiculous. Why Level 33? It's like we will all be #Forever29 for the duration this raid will be the main raid until House of Wolves.

Stupid.

Level 33, no revive, no regen, majors and ultras

I guess they felt like VOG was too easy even though it wasn't. It was just the only raid and we did it over and over and it became easy

Preach it Graverobber.

Also, wizards regenning and shriekers reviving. Inconsistent stun against Gatekeeper. Enemies ignoring cloak and blinding ability from Saint helm.

All on top of what was occurring in Normal Raid already with Crota rising early or moving as soon as the sword bearer gets near no matter how early the sword bearer goes down.

LTWood12

T-44 and I will run hard mode if anyone needs too. Both 32. I'm a titan (no saint -14) and on vita. I'll be able to hear but no mic.

Psn: ltwood12

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

I guess they felt like VOG was too easy even though it wasn't. It was just the only raid and we did it over and over and it became easy

Seriously the way progression is working backwards and greedy

If you really want to experience a plateaued difficulty, you have to wait 7-9 weeks from now when HoW releases
Then when the new cap is say 35 and vendor gear is 33 or 34 and Raid Gear is 35, you can go back to CE HM and do it left, which jut sounds so retarded

Kensuke

This one will become easy in time too, I assure you. I already saw it with the team I was playing with.

1st run: 5 hours.
2d run: 1.15 hours

Once more strategies are figured out it will eventually go under the hour. Just like it happened with VOG.

Success I guess because it now deserves the name hard mode unlike the joke that VoG HM became after you were level 30.

Between my 3 characters I have all 4 primaries already. Leveled the scout to 331 with today's bounties and gonna go for the hand cannon tomorrow. HC as expected is shit and has nothing on Fatebringer.

Crux of Crota I'm gonna guess has something to do with an Eris quest line cause even if the drop rate is as low as the Vex no one in the world has that shit yet and that is statistically impossible.
I think that's kind of like saying, "look how much a joke CE HM became after you hit level 33"?

Mindlog

I don't know. My team had to put out brains together to beat the raid blind and a strategy we came up with on the fly worked for us. It was very rewarding.
It was fun coming up with some of the strats we were a hair away from pulling off. However, some of the elements just don't hit me the right way. As an example the Gatekeeper could be replaced with a Vestige and regular knights. Nothing of value would be lost.

spyder_ur

Soooo many angry people damn.

Seriously. I haven't even tried hard mode, though I've watched the streams. I can't fathom what people were expecting though to be so disappointed/upset.

I understand the anger about glitches and bugs considering how Bungie has focused on cheeses.

Top Bottom