• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

tok9

I've heard the following are on PS+ for March but still take with a grain of salt.

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
PS3: Dishonored

We'll see on the rest.

If true, delighted with PS4. I've already played Dishonored and it's excellent so PS3 owners should be happy.

And ya.. you genuinely have no reason to believe me as I'm honestly just a consumer.

Any sign of Dishonored being free?

Absolutely delighted with OlliOlli2 and CouterSpy

Platformer/adventure game with some light puzzles. The puzzles are really easy. Basically find the one thing you can interact with and interact with it, then find the next one thing, etc..

The way you manipulate the world is pretty surreal and cool, though. Shallow, but it looks nice. And the soundtrack is great.
Yes, with some neat puzzles and world changing mechanics.
Nice, thank you.
April's games won't release until the first Tuesday of the month, which is the 7th. So typically the speculation starts the Wednesday before that...hence the 1st.
Ohhh, you're correct.

So, here's the unofficial lineup this month. First format is where it probably will fit in the "2 games for each system" scheme, with the other formats mentioned being CrossBuy bonuses.

[PS3] Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
[PS3] Papa & Yo
[PSV/PS4] OlliOlli 2
[PSV/PS4/PS3] Counter Spy
[PS4] Valiant Hearts
[PS4/PSV*/PS3*] Oddworld: New & Tasty

*PSV & PS3 versions not released yet, committed to a Cross-Buy release.

Great month for each format.

Was in the process of posting exactly this, then saw you summarized it already.

Very good month. 2015 has been awesome so far - definitely off to a better start than 2014 IMHO, and understandably so given that PS4 has much more of a library to choose from than it did this time a year ago. Sony definitely needs to iron out its communication issues but in the end if there are good games added to the service on time each month then I'm a happy camper.

Hasney

They should stop announcing, less hassle for everyone involved.

Glad the games went up on time. That's all that matters.

BouncyFrag

Oddworld and Valiant Hearts will be ready to roll by the time I get home this evening. I love downloading stuff in rest mode via my phone.

Megatron

Reposting this from the other thread.

More proof that the 70 metacritic score minimum is real:
Oddworld: New and Tasty: 84
Valiant Hearts: 77

Papo and Yo: 70
Sherlock Holmes: 73
Oli Oli 2: N/A
Counter Spy 70 – FOR THE VITA. I think this is where people get confused. You might point at Counter Spy and say ‘That game has a 67 meta critic rating, so the 70 minimum is bunk.” But the PS4 version isn’t the version that was released. The Vita version is, it just happens to be crossbuy.

Knack: 54 - It is never happening.

poros1ty

Can I still get the February games? When I add them to my cart I get the message below, but when I go to my cart it says it will charge my cc =/

This item is available as a free download for PlayStation®Plus users. You will be able to use this item as long as you remain a PlayStation®Plus subscriber. If your PlayStation®Plus subscription ends, you will no longer be able to use this item. If you purchase add-on items for use with games obtained for free through a PlayStation®Plus offer, those add-on items will only be usable as long as the game is usable. If the game is no longer usable because you are no longer a PlayStation®Plus subscriber, a separate purchase of the game will be required in order to use the add-on items you purchased.

eFKac

Yeah Papo & Yo saved the day.

I wonder what went wrong.

Would have loved Dishonored, P&Y is good I enjoyed it, but well have it already.

TalonJH

More interested in Counterspy and OlliOlli2 on my Vita. Nice line up for people who don't own them and are willing to give them a chance.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
OlliOlli 2 seems to be just Vita, no Cross-buy

Unless I'm reading it wrong, picked it up from store and only lists it as Vita, PS4 is still full price.

I bought both the PS4 and Vita versions off my phone app. Both were free for Plus members, unless that was a mistake.

eFKac

Counter Spy 70 – FOR THE VITA. I think this is where people get confused. You might point at Counter Spy and say ‘That game has a 67 meta critic rating, so the 70 minimum is bunk.” But the PS4 version isn’t the version that was released. The Vita version is, it just happens to be crossbuy.

We had precedents that have broken the principle, Dynasty Warriors Next - 67 meta.

klaushm

Contrast - 59
Secret Ponchos - 64

This two break the logic.

EDit: Nope. They were released on PS+ on debut.

oti

Banned
I can finally move on with my life. Love you all.

im-free-4.gif

Top Bottom