• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Secret Wii game (with blurry pic)

Looks like most wii games on a large tv......

Seriously though it really looks like Golden Axe beastrider or something ....or a screen cap from whorecraft...hard to tell.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
matt-blog-20090514033520332-000.jpg

The thing in the bottom right is a scantily-clad woman with her arms up in the air. She is in a position similar to Frank Frazettta artwork women.

A bit like this (but with arms up it seems):
frank_frazetta_1.jpg

Maybe it's Onimusha 5.

Looks like a dragoon character, kinda looks like it could be Kain from Final Fantasy IV... maybe The After is getting a sequel of sorts on Wii?

But, it looks way too much like a 3d fighting game, so my vote is for Weapon Lord 2.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ShockingAlberto said:
I really, really doubt Nintendo is using IGN to reveal their game.

So you're probably calling it wrong.

It could be NST. :eek:

Sarcasm meter could help you out.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
man it sure is a good week for blurry pictures, huh? :lol

my first impression was that it's a Soul Calibur game. could be He-Man though.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Ether_Snake said:
The thing in the bottom right is a scantily-clad woman with her arms up in the air. She is in a position similar to Frank Frazettta artwork women.
she's also missing a head or two.

bumpkin

GDGF said:
Wouldn't it be something if this was Kid Icarus?
This is my guess... It looks almost like a character with wings and a sword on the left, but no guess what the almost identical entity is on the right.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
NinjaFromTheFuture said:
walloffacepalms.jpg

Why? Seriously. Why? Every time.

Well, this is IGN Nintendo, they get a bit carried away sometimes.

Like yesterday when they said they expected to see Zelda Wii, Pikmin 3, Galaxy 2, and Retro's game at E3. Not just one, all of them:

IGN said:
...We would not be shocked if Galaxy 2, Pikmin 3 and even a teaser for the next major Zelda debuted at the big conference this June.

...Yeah.

Yo, IGN: maybe the reason Nintendo isn't talking about E3 much is because of,

A) Sites like you hype even the tiniest scrap to kingdom come, then they get the rap when it hits the fan.

Or,

B) They actually don't have anything.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. That article made me facepalm. v_v

MotherFan

No way any reasonable guess can be made off of that pic. We will just have to wait and see unless someone can get rid of the pixals.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
These sort of threads do give me that ole e3 feel... not sure if that's a good thing though.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
good money is that it's High Voltage's new project. Matt did the recent HVS interview with Nofsinger and they've known about what HVS has been working on recently too.

alternatively, whatever the hell Factor 5 has been working on.

LiK

all this excitement and it might turn up as a generic hack-n-slash clone that noone will buy cuz its on the Wii. ;)

Gaia Theory said:
Looks like a dragoon character, kinda looks like it could be Kain from Final Fantasy IV... maybe The After is getting a sequel of sorts on Wii?

But, it looks way too much like a 3d fighting game, so my vote is for Weapon Lord 2.

As long as we still get brains flopping onto the ground I'll take it.

Top Bottom