• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Talon

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Still doesn't change the fact that the words Metal Gear is in that cache thingy-mo-bob on the main site.
The Kojima Bait and Switch.

Goodness, you people never learn even after MGS2. ;)

wsippel

Banned
Doesn't seem to be the exact same image, but the armor details match. no doubt about it:

sdsdsdsk.jpg

lordsofshadow3.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
MGS is in the search page because Konami wants people searching Metal Gear to get Kojima's new game. Not saying this isn't metal gear--it probably is-- but I've really seen nothing conclusive at all.

StuBurns

Banned
wsippel said:
Doesn't seem to be the exact same image, but the armor details match. no doubt about it:

sdsdsdsk.jpg

lordsofshadow3.jpg
I'd say both of those are actually metal work on the gate. I'd say it is literally a photoshop of the same image.

wsippel

Banned
stuburns said:
I'd say both of those are actually metal work on the gate. I'd say it is literally a photoshop of the same image.
Possible. So the magazine has no idea what the new Kojima game is about I guess? And why the heck did they use this specific image? Makes little to no sense...

RagnarokX

wsippel said:
Possible. So the magazine has no idea what the new Kojima game is about I guess? And why the heck did they use this specific image? Makes little to no sense...
Or the magazine itself is fake.

NeoUltima

stuburns said:
This is what I thought as well. Damn these guys are lazy...First Grinhouse, now this. :lol That silhouette may have nothing to do with Lord of Shadow.

RagnarokX

clashfan said:
It doesn't look fake to me.
It's possible. Shop a fake magazine page, print it out on glossy paper, take a blurry pic with a camera.

::watches video:: Legit or not, whoever made it messed up :p

NeoUltima

Dascu said:
Erm, one of the guys in this thread practically confirmed that Kojima is indeed working on Lords of Shadow.

lherre said:
Well I know that Kojima will show a "new" game in the E3 but isn't developed by Koji Pro, and this silhouette confirms the title a friend of mine told me (he worked in the project). But is strange, Kojima didn't work int he project, well, he "advices" in some way but not involved directly.
Hmm

VegaShinra

RagnarokX said:
So it's possible that this site is meant to use Kojima's name to hype a game that Kojima had little to no involvement with? Let the carnival continue.
The site may have nothing to do with Lords of Shadow. Two different games.

lherre

Accurate
Lakitu said:
All this for some shitty game developed by Mercury Steam :lol

Why do you say "shitty"?? Did you see the game in motion??

And this thread if for next kojima's project, and lord of the shadow isn't this project.

NeoUltima

RagnarokX said:
So it's possible that this site is meant to use Kojima's name to hype a game that Kojima had little to no involvement with? Let the carnival continue.
Well the site is for a KJP game...Lord of Shadow is a non-KJP game that Kojima is assisting with(if Lherre's post is to be believed).

Lakitu

st5fu
lherre said:
Why do you say "shitty"?? Did you see the game in motion??

And this thread if for next kojima's project, and lord of the shadow isn't this project.

Not shitty per se. I'm sure they're good devs. But shitty in comparison to anything Kojima works on next.

RagnarokX

NeoUltima said:
Well the site is for a KJP game...Lord of Shadow is a non-KJP game that Kojima is assisting with(if Lherre's post is to be believed).
Unless KJP is just promoting the game. Quentin Tarantino didn't make Hero, but the way it was marketed the unsuspecting might think it was. And now we are back on Tarantino, lol.

Slurmer

Banned
So basically the two announcements will be LotS and whatever Metal Gear game is going to inevitably be leaked in the upcoming Famitsu issue.

wsippel

Banned
Assuming Kojima (also) works as an advisor now, maybe he's that famous designer hinted at by Climax? They said that someone was working with them on Shattered Memories, but they wouldn't reveal who he was. They made it sound like a big deal, though...

Dascu

wsippel said:
Assuming Kojima works as an advisor now, maybe he's that famous designer hinted at by Climax? They said that someone was working with them on Shattered Memories, but they wouldn't reveal who he was. They made it sound like a big deal, though...
Koji Igarashi

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
LRB1983 said:
Then is a Castlevania by Kojima, right?
Awesome it will be interesting.

Ayami Kojima art and Hideo Kojima name on PS360 Castlevania's box ...?

nah ..even planet earth can't handle that amount of Kojiamaesomeness

Rapping Granny said:
:lol :lol Gaf is so confused, mission accoplished by Kojima.

It's what the man does best, next to crafting batshit epic/crazy/convoluted/ (insert adjective here) stories. It makes me think back to MGS2 and it's whole thing about how information spreads at lightning speed, some it containing grains of truth and some of it not.

Kojima is the goddamned Patriots.

lherre

Accurate
Totobeni said:
Ayami Kojima art and Hideo Kojima name on PS360 Castlevania's box ...?

nah ..even planet earth can't handle that amount of Kojiamaesomeness

I'm only have to say that is a very gooooooooooooooooooooooood idea :D :D (and I'n not going to say nothing more)

panda21

lherre said:
I'm only have to say that is a very gooooooooooooooooooooooood idea :D :D (and I'n not going to say nothing more)

:-O

kojstlevania confirmed? maybe draculon's castle will appear through the fog in the teaser

Top Bottom