• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

p3tran

Banned
screenshot-originalmny5e.png

screenshot-originalprufw.png

screenshot-originaldhy3u.png

Noobcraft

I wish there was a GIF thread just like this... there isnt on is there? I mean screenshots just do not do a lot of games justice.
I've been toying with trying to start up another photomanipulation thread for panoramas, gifs, manipulated shots, etc. but I don't know if there's enough interest to make it worthwhile.
The problem with gif intensive threads is they tend to really bog down some users (mobile and/or chrome users, as well as those with slow internet or bandwidth caps).

I wish there was a GIF thread just like this... there isnt on is there? I mean screenshots just do not do a lot of games justice.

There was one but it wasn't nearly as active as this thread. I think the problem with it is that eventually all the gifs started bogging down browsers to a point where people just stopped clicking on it.

Noobcraft

^ Maybe we should have a tag to use for photo manipulated pictures. Those aren't technically just photomode shots, they're above native res for the game.

Maybe [Panorama], [Stitched], etc.

Couldn't resist and grabbed The Order. Absolutely mind blown at how it looks. Nothing compares, on any console, any PC game, nothing comes even close. I honestly didn't think anyone would reach this level for quite some time. Just an amazing achievement. (The game is a lot better than reviews would suggest too)

^ Maybe we should have a tag to use for photo manipulated pictures. Those aren't technically just photomode shots, they're above native res for the game.

Maybe [Panorama], [Stitched], etc.

I listed that above each shot (1 = Panorama, 2 & 3 = Stitches), unless you're saying I should put it in the title instead?

Noobcraft

Requires Silverlight to view on PC (it also works on mobile), but if anyone wants to see what Forza Horizon 2 Photomode looks like and doesn't own an Xbox One it might be the closest you'll get to playing it lol.

Panorama Linked below:
https://photosynth.net/view.aspx?ci...4142520802965:0.207628281364393&p=0:0&t=False

The actual image itself is 9216x4608, the PNG for it is 28.5 MB (100% quality JPEG is 20.4 MB) and it is the result of 52 screenshots stitched together.

p3tran

Banned
Requires Silverlight to view on PC (it also works on mobile), but if anyone wants to see what Forza Horizon 2 Photomode looks like and doesn't own an Xbox One it might be the closest you'll get to playing it lol.

Panorama Linked below:
https://photosynth.net/view.aspx?ci...4142520802965:0.207628281364393&p=0:0&t=False

The actual image itself is 9216x4608, the PNG for it is 28.5 MB (100% quality JPEG is 20.4 MB) and stitched together by 52 images.

wow! didnt know how this works, but you can navigate/zoom with the mouse :D

Top Bottom