• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time e3 pics

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
f23fx1.jpg

awh0w.jpg

20r5qvt.jpg

20g1cic.jpg

70w40g.jpg

2ywdcfa.jpg

jai8ac.jpg

11vo5r9.jpg

30cxf1v.jpg

jjskec.jpg

bridegur

Looks amazing, but has anything been said as to how they're going to freshen up the gameplay outside of the hover boots?

Don

That looks very cool. Is it just me or does the graphic style seem even more colourful and cartoony looking than ToD? Especially the smoke effects.

Looks really nice.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Hope there's more platforming in this. Other than that, splendid screenshots, of course that goes without saying.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Don said:
That looks very cool. Is it just me or does the graphic style seem even more colourful and cartoony looking than ToD? Especially the smoke effects.

Looks really nice.
Yeah they changed the art style. PRetty much they REALLY REALLY changed the art style.:lol

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Don said:

Looks really nice.

yep, and i love it. this game looks way better than ToD imo. color explosion!

Looks fantastic. Really looking forward to this to play over Winter, might even save it for an Xmas pressie :)

Hope they've stuck to their guns and it runs at 60fps... :)

BeeDog

KennyLinder said:
Looks fantastic. Really looking forward to this to play over Winter, might even save it for an Xmas pressie :)

Hope they've stuck to their guns and it runs at 60fps... :)

It does!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Facism said:
It looks so nice that i telepathically bukkaked you.
I once googled bukkake... yeah thats gross. :/

decon

Why on EARTH didn't they show this game with Uncharted 2 and MAG. First MAG (looks cool), then R&C (looks amazing but we have seen bits of it recently) and then da bomb with Uncharted 2's stunning graphics (SP looks better than MP, or is it just me? The new footage they showed on scene was much better than what we have seen before).

And a stupid motion controller and home instead of this GEM. Everyone loves R&C. If not the gameplay so the great presentation of the game, like with Pixar movies. Wall-e, not the best movie ever but you can't but love Wall-e, the robot.

spwolf

decon said:
Why on EARTH didn't they show this game with Uncharted 2 and MAG. First MAG (looks cool), then R&C (looks amazing but we have seen bits of it recently) and then da bomb with Uncharted 2's stunning graphics (SP looks better than MP, or is it just me? The new footage they showed on scene was much better than what we have seen before).

And a stupid motion controller and home instead of this GEM. Everyone loves R&C. If not the gameplay so the great presentation of the game, like with Pixar movies. Wall-e, not the best movie ever but you can't but love Wall-e, the robot.

they cant show everything, i am sure that R&C will get a lot of media time, soon.

decon

spwolf said:
they cant show everything, i am sure that R&C will get a lot of media time, soon.
I know that. But home? Seriously, the Second Life trend is over and dead. And all that useless montage action. I would much rather have 4-5 teasers/trailers instead and then just some quickies like with Resident Evil PSP.

rexor0717

Very nice. I know they are not trying to go for the same style, but in the back of my mind, I am comparing everything to Uncharted 2. But still, this looks very good.

mintylurb

Those look like ratchet and clank: tools of destruction screenshots with more color. Hopefully, this one will have a smoother frame rate, better IQ and more platforming than r&c: tod

wouwie

Kind of dissapointed that this didn't get more coverage in the press conference. Certainly deserved to be up there with the best titles, imo.

Screenshots look great. It's going to be an awesome game :)

Fersis

wouwie said:
Kind of dissapointed that this didn't get more coverage in the press conference. Certainly deserved to be up there with the best titles, imo.

Screenshots look great. It's going to be an awesome game :)
^
THIS IS THE MAN!
Thanks for the U2 Beta Code :D

Top Bottom