• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So is PSN down for everyone or just some?

Anyone getting a notification when launching the Playstation app to update your account, getting an emial to change your password?

Fbh

Well come one guy, it's a free service so it's going to go down every now and then.

...oh wait!!

Damn, wanted to buy and download Wolf Among Us from the Flash Sale :(

Edit: Yep, it's down for me too

jjonez18

I'm down in Alabama. Wanted to play some TLOU factions. Instead I'm giving Guacamele a try. These are the times PS+ games were made for.

Down for me too. This is really getting old. Always at the most inconvenient times and of course Sony powerless to stop it.

guess I have to see this as an opportunity to turn on the old xbone tonight

Honestly, all console warz bullshit aside, I'm looking forward to the XB1 deals this year. Just a lot of things that rub me the wrong with the PS4 and I'd like to have options.

Anyone getting a notification when launching the Playstation app to update your account, getting an emial to change your password?

I had a notification in Bloodborne saying my PS+ account had expired and thus unable to use mp features. Then went into my PSplus account options and got a network error. Then it went downhill from there :/

Dinda

For me too, Germany.

Sometimes the store works, but I'm unable to buy something. Wanted to buy Final Fantasy X, but it won't let me now.
But I'm also annoyed at Square who didn't let me preorder the thing, if they would have this would have been sitting at my console when i got home.

I got an email after trying to login when buying Mass Effect Trilogy earlier. I thought it was weird but I hadn't updated my password in ~2 years so I thought there was a timer going off.

Managed to update password and re-login on PS3 and start the download, which is still going, so I guess I'm good? Wasn't planning on playing Mass Effect this weekend anyway so if that doesn't work I'll just continue playing Tales of Graces f.

kendrid

Banned
My son & I were going to play some PvZ and of course this is down. We figured it was a good time to finally finish Knack but it won't load. It says 'cannot load' in the corner. I tried a few other disks and they do the same. Is my PS4 messed up or is this a network issue? I doesn't make any sense to be a network issue.

I got an email after trying to login when buying Mass Effect Trilogy earlier. I thought it was weird but I hadn't updated my password in ~2 years so I thought there was a timer going off.

Managed to update password and re-login on PS3 and start the download, which is still going, so I guess I'm good? Wasn't planning on playing Mass Effect this weekend anyway so if that doesn't work I'll just continue playing Tales of Graces f.

I was still able to download the Destiny update, even tho i can't sign on(weird). And i was able to update passeord just now, which i was not able to do earlier, so progress.

JeffGrubb

Got this:

gZjh9lR.jpg

Then I got the email.

Mikey Jr.

I do understand this line of reasoning, but we can't pretend the group doesn't exist. It's best if they are named, caught, and punished.

Trust me, Sony, MS, Nintendo, FBI, know who these guys are.

They do this for the "lulz". To see people get mad. They feed off of it. They like the attention they get on twitter. By mentioning them, we are giving them exposure which is exactly what they want.

grmlin

I want it to work like steam :(

Can't play any digital game anymore, because not primary PS4. Time to go to bed I think...

JeffGrubb

Trust me, Sony, MS, Nintendo, FBI, know who these guys are.

They do this for the "lulz". To see people get mad. They feed off of it. They like the attention they get on twitter. By mentioning them, we are giving them exposure which is exactly what they want.

It just doesn't work like that as a reporter. But I won't mention them here.

JCX

Good to hear it isn't just me. I just downloaded the new vita firmware and was worried the update messed something up.

Top Bottom