• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One/amazon.de - up to 150 off Xbox One consoles depending on gamerscore

-Digits-

A €150 code would get me to buy an Xbox One instantly. Can't beat that price. If anyone had a spare €150 code I'd appreciate it very much.

Fitts

Wow... Amazing to see that cheevos have actually been given monetary value. I'm not one to care about trophies/gamerscore/etc but this is really cool.

O_O

UMMMMMM

WHAAAAAA

WHO HO!

OK, questions:

1. Does the code giver have to be German and/or have a German XBL profile?

2. Does Microsoft Store Germany ship to Croatia?

3. What's the catch?
Please tell me there's no catch

Up to 150? Damn. I'm sitting at 380k, that would have been a nice discount. I don't see the "redeem voucher" on Xbox.com the OP mentions though.

Megauap

After having 6 German forum pages opened and hitting F5 for a while I have been able to get my hands on a 150€ code.
I have purchased the White SO Bundle and the shipping to Spain was free so it only cost me 195€.
Pretty happy :)

This seems to be a 150€ discount -> U7XP-WETWNB-8TFTEV

Leyasu

Banned
After having 6 German forum pages opened and hitting F5 for a while I have been able to get my hands on a 150€ code.
I have purchased the White SO Bundle and the shipping to Spain was free so it only cost me 195€.

Nice little snag there. I would buy a white one but my gf would kill me

megathor

What forums were they? I'd really like to get my hands on one

Wow, dat killer deal, I really did not expect wanting to buy Xbox One until like in 2 years or something.
I have unfortunately way too little internet time to hunt for a €150 discount code, so I'm standing next in line hoping to get one if anyone can spare one.

panda-zebra

Banned
This is a neat promotion.

It's really clever - attempt to retain or bring back the kinds of customers who have spent serious money in your ecosystem in the past, in a territory where they could really do with much more of that.

Being so highly targeted it's likely to work out well over the longer term... well, if it wasn't for all these code gifters... oops.

I sense that gamer score modifier for the 360 getting plenty of downloads during this promo!

If that's really a thing, I imagine plenty of new accounts will be set up in the .de region over the next few days. Obvious thought is will people be creating accounts and generating vouchers to sell on?

munroe

Just tested that out. Won't let me get a code. I get this error code:
"Etwas ist schiefgelaufen.

Leider konnte dein Gamertag nicht gefunden werden.

Nur Xbox Live Mitglieder mit Sitz in Deutschland sind ab dem 01/06/2015 teilnahmeberechtigt an dieser Aktion."

Sorry dude.

Where did you go to even request the code?
I'm in the UK, went to the xbox site: http://www.xbox.com/de-DE/
but there's nothing there to request one.

Yes. Only profiles based in Germany can get the code.

Just tested that out. Won't let me get a code. I get this error code:
"Etwas ist schiefgelaufen.

Leider konnte dein Gamertag nicht gefunden werden.

Nur Xbox Live Mitglieder mit Sitz in Deutschland sind ab dem 01/06/2015 teilnahmeberechtigt an dieser Aktion."

Sorry dude.

it_isnt_fair_love_other_drugs.gif

any fellow Germans with 150EUR off code? #desperate

derExperte

I'm German and in Germany but still get the error message, no idea what's wrong. Hardly a big loss though, only got a GS of ~6000.

Spades

I had a valid 150 code applied and then when I got to the final step of checkout, it said it was no longer valid :(

Spades

Found a working €90 code so rolled with it.

Grabbed the Sunset Overdrive bundle with 12m EA Access and it came to £183 delivered. I'm delighted with that.

deoee

Hmm I always said 199€ for a Xbone and I'm in... The 150€ voucher would be the perfect opportunity.

If someone has one spare I would gladly take it :)

munroe

Hopefully if Microsoft sees a large increase in Sales in Germany they'll expand the offer to other countries :)

Dr.Wampe

Here comes a code for 70€ : 8BB8-66EUY2-R6ZHEV

Sorry guys for being so cheap. I promise to play more for the next Time ;)

Top Bottom