• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PS3 ...good fake or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egmont

Neo Member
In 12 hours, we'll hopefully know everything!

People really keep asking for this info, so I will once again post the timer.

end-nighcopy.jpg

It's 1:45 eastern. I don't normally sleep until 3-4am but I feel like going to sleep early just to get to tomorrow quicker.

But it's not going to happen.

/useless post

Aenima

Sascha23 said:
Woah!

So price drop confirmed?

Now, we just need to find out if the Slim will be reality as well.

HUZZAH!
Price drop is more than confirmed, here in Portugal, some of the biggest stores already dropped the price from PS3 80GB to 299€. Even some bundles PS3+1 game are at 299€.

FNAC

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Danthrax said:
Wow, with the mood in this thread, you'd think E3 starts tomorrow :lol
It's infectious. I love it.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Danthrax said:
Catalix, your new tag makes your shorter comments seem very... airy

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Danthrax40/Catalixtag.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]goddam :lol My hands are tied

bailing out til morning. Not missing the festivities.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just read this thread to see if any news and realized it's finally here tomorrow. Tomorrow after months of speculation and hype building we finally get to hear official word.

expy

Banned
I'm just going to wait and see now. There's no point in speculating at this point, time's-a-tickin' and it's going to be either absolutely stellar, or utterly disappointing.

Strike

msdstc said:
Just read this thread to see if any news and realized it's finally here tomorrow. Tomorrow after months of speculation and hype building we finally get to hear official word.
Yep. It was quite a ride, but all good things must come to an end. Judgment Day is upon us!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
expy said:
I'm just going to wait and see now. There's no point in speculating at this

this is the perfect time to speculate. Just say whatever comes into your head. The next 12 hours will see some of the most insane posts on gaf.

Just sit back, enjoy and try not to get banned.

expy

Banned
D4Danger said:
this is the perfect time to speculate. Just say whatever comes into your head. The next 12 hours will see some of the most insane posts on gaf.

Just sit back, enjoy and try not to get banned.

In my head:

If Slim revealed: "Great! Looks like those leaks were indeed correct (in some aspect or another)"

If Slim non-Existant: "Can't wait to see everyone blame the wrong people for this rumor"

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Catalix said:
goddam :lol My hands are tied

bailing out til morning. Not missing the festivities.

Write us some treatises to take up all that space, man. Make it an opportunity, not a hindrance! :lol

gofreak said:
It's either today or TGS... I really, really hope it's today, I dunno if this thread can handle another month :p

Oh I think it can handle another month. This thread clearly loves to be cockteased. Like, blueballs is a state of mind for this thread.

...I could go on

mr_nothin

Banned
archnemesis said:
With the Stylish plugin for Firefox and the "re:GAF (0.99)" style from userstyles.org.

Edit: :lol
I just saw this while in the August Desktop thread...just downloaded Stylish.
LOL @ him...thanks though!

So... will there be epic leaks today? or have sony nailed it?

or is there no slim at all?

After the PSPgo fiasco... can't blame sony for not putting out any press shots - even under embargo.

mr_nothin

Banned
Cerberus said:
Has this been posted? It's on the front page of Kmart's site.

Kmart-HP_081809_liq_SL1.jpg
Looks like a 'shop...
I can tell because I've seen quite a few........OH SHIII---

Its on the front page, what the hell do I know?
NDA is over?

No new low prices just yet tho ;)

Looks like a slip up on Kmart's part since their stock still reads at $400. I'm guessing it'll go into effect tomorrow (Wednesday).

Any current owners thinking of upgrading? I have a 2nd generation 80gb model bought in November, so I don't feel the need, but every once in a while it's crossed my mind. My fascination with slim products, I guess.

Edited for punctuation.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Cerberus said:
Has this been posted? It's on the front page of Kmart's site.

Kmart-HP_081809_liq_SL1.jpg

I see the banner on the site but when I click it, there's no low price to be found.

hmm. probably just the usual Kmart ineptitude.

[edit] OMG beaten like a red-headed dead horse.

zoku88

The 80GB with 2 controllers for the same price as a 40GB?

I can't believe Kmart actually made that, though :lol That seems like it would be risky :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom