• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Special Edition PS4 Console Announced

The bundle also includes Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition, as well as a digital voucher to download four classic Star Wars titles – Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Bounty Hunter – playable for the first time on PS4, and sporting enhanced graphics and Trophy support. I’ll give you a minute to take that all in…

PS4 exclusive or are these coming to XB1 as well?

The package will include the Darth Vader-inspired 500GB PS4 system (CUH-1200 series) and DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller, as well as the Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Edition PlayStation Exclusive Hardware Bundle Kit. The kit includes a physical copy of Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition, the Disney Infinity Base, the Rise Against the Empire Play Set Pack (featuring Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa figures, as well the Rise Against the Empire Play Set piece), and the Boba Fett figure, exclusive to PlayStation through this holiday. The Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle will also include a digital voucher for the four classic Star Wars games mentioned above.

they're really trying to make disney infinity a thing aren't they

you're never going to see activision or wb try to make console bundles with skylanders or lego dimensions for a reason, apparently disney didn't get the memo

For the plebs who don't understand the controller:

Compspanels4wn.jpg

Shit looking console for a shit franchise, makes sense.

That controller is just gross, like the designer had no clue what to do or thought fuck it, got bigger shit to deal with.

Looks like a fan paint job. That Dualshock in particular is really horrendous, just a mish-mash of color.

I think I'll stick with the MGS5 PS4.

StoopKid

PS4 exclusive or are these coming to XB1 as well?

they're really trying to make disney infinity a thing aren't they

you're never going to see activision or wb try to make console bundles with skylanders or lego dimensions for a reason, apparently disney didn't get the memo

I bet it sells a fuck ton during the holiday season.

Top Bottom