• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

BrandNew said:
I can't have sex with the willing, either. Because there are no willing.

That's because you're batting for the wrong team. Look at all of the other responses regarding your photos. :lol

Still, I find hard to believe that girls don't flock to your beard like bees to honey.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I discovered this new fangled technology called moving pictures!
Two random videos. And yes that cacophony of caterwauling in the background is meand my friend attempting to make "music"

having a camera shoved in my face at 3 in the morning after being awake since 6am the previous day..

I don't even....

NEW SHIRT!
2yjyaft.jpg

BOOM!
2lcaeps.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
BrandNew said:
Post-ban update:

13956_338285025023_683615023_9966677_6719378_n.jpg

Oh lordy, you have GOT to do something about that beard. As random as it'll sound, you seriously look like some doctor or psychologist in a '70s Spanish horror movie.

TheExodu5

Banned
Time to make myself known, I guess.

Me at work (coop job) a few months back:

2rmocw7.png

Tonight, maybe a more proper pic:

acc1at.png

If anyone needs that eye make-up shit, it's me. Can never lose those dark circles. =\
I also need to get in shape. Maybe next semester when school isn't friggin' killing me.

edit: oh yes, and I'm 22...even though I look like I'm 12.

TheExodu5 said:
If anyone needs that eye make-up shit, it's me. Can never lose those dark circles. =\
I also need to get in shape. Maybe next semester when school isn't friggin' killing me.

you look completely normal. No need for any "make-up"- or workout actions.

JimiNutz

Banned
Burli said:
Getting some husky action.

nargh.jpg

Awesome dogs! Are they yours?

Fox the Sly also looks like 50 cents twin, although it may just be in that particular picture.

2dqlcmu.jpg
347bbxl.jpg

Me after a longgggg day at work, and another pic of my little sis and me out for a meal for my 24th Birthday....do I look 24? I still think of myself as an 18 year old :(

beje

Banned
NutJobJim said:
Me after a longgggg day at work, and another pic of my little sis and me out for a meal for my 24th Birthday....do I look 24? I still think of myself as an 18 year old :(

Well, be thankful you still look 18. I turned 23 recently and I already look like I'm 27 or something T_T

Looking like you're 18 at 14 is cool but then it's all downhill.

JimiNutz

Banned
beje said:
Well, be thankful you still look 18. I turned 23 recently and I already look like I'm 27 or something T_T

Looking like you're 18 at 14 is cool but then it's all downhill.

Yeah dude, know what you mean.
I actually had it lucky because I'm looking back at pictures of myself when I was 15 and I look exactly the same.
As a 14/15 year old I looked about 18 so had all those benefits, but then by the time I got to about 18 I just stopped aging :lol

JimiNutz

Banned
TheExodu5 said:
Sister you say?
Yes thats my 13 year old sister.

Skittleguy said:
NutJobJim has very haunting eyes...
Haunting eyes?
People usually comment on the eyes but that's the first time they've been called haunting.
I'm not sure if it's a compliment, but it sounds cool so thanks anyway.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
TheExodu5 said:
Sister you say?

Here we go again! :lol

And hasn't she been 13 for over a year now? Or were people going crazy over a 12 years old last time?:p

JimiNutz

Banned
Ether_Snake said:
Here we go again! :lol

And hasn't she been 13 for over a year now? Or were people going crazy over a 12 years old last time?:p

If it makes anyone feel better she'll be 14 in January :lol

New hair suits you Cosmic.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
i think you made the right choice, cosmic. i went for a similar move from "long and messy" to "short but still tousled" a couple of years ago, and i haven't looked back. it's a more modern look, if you ask me, and it looks good on you.

and as for you, brandnew, you've got that look nailed, sir. it takes a certain kind of man to wear the scarf well, and it's done masterfully each time you swing it. that john lennon inspired "bearded but oh so well dressed" thing is just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom