• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyLoki

smonster said:
Andddd Christmas wrapping time. :)
2mpeyqw.jpg

Ok, now I know what i want for Christmas :D

Frester

beelzebozo said:
i think you made the right choice, cosmic. i went for a similar move from "long and messy" to "short but still tousled" a couple of years ago, and i haven't looked back. it's a more modern look, if you ask me, and it looks good on you.

Agreed.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
NutJobJim said:
Yes thats my 13 year old sister.

Haunting eyes?
People usually comment on the eyes but that's the first time they've been called haunting.
I'm not sure if it's a compliment, but it sounds cool so thanks anyway.
No, haunting is the correct word.

Magnus

Just trying to enjoy my goddamned dinner when the camera gets in my face!! This was late night on Nuit Blanche 2009 in Toronto:

10945_829712158302_28106779_52221841_2899046_n.jpg

I hate my skinny forearms, fuck!

baultista

Banned
It's 4am and can't sleep (once again), so here's a picture of my exam beard....

v8haph.jpg

....it's only been growing for six days! It gets hacked off on Tuesday morning, as my last exam is on Monday night.

JimiNutz

Banned
-COOLIO- said:
shes still 13? i swear the gaf perving on your sister thing was at least a good year ago.

You're the second poster to say this so I actually ran a search just to check and it was only like 6 or 7 months ago.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15690249&postcount=24665
As I said earlier though, it is her 14th Birthday shortly after New Years.

I Push Fat Kids said:
NJJ I just got a flash of Sawyer from LOST... I think you look a bit like him now.

I wish I was anywhere near that good looking, but thanks anyway. There is someone on Gaf (I think his username is eso or something) that does look a lot like Sawyer though.

MPW

baultista said:
It's 4am and can't sleep (once again), so here's a picture of my exam beard....

v8haph.jpg

....it's only been growing for six days! It gets hacked off on Tuesday morning, as my last exam is on Monday night.

take off the cujo poster, so outdated and it's not like he's a legend or anything (0 cups to his name)

soco

Cosmic Bus said:
Decided to get rid of most of my hair from the past 15 months.

4174973275_28f676f248_o.jpg

I kind of miss it already, but it was such a hassle.

you look a whole lot better with it shorter. very cute.

nib95

Banned
NutJobJim said:
Looking good nib.
That girl in the second from last pic is ridiculously hot too, you goddamn pimp.

Haha cheers dude. Second from last is just a mate. Wouldn't ever make it anything more personally lol. But that's just me. I'm a cool and cautious (some might use the term sensible) kinda cat. There goes my pimp status lol.

baultista

Banned
MPW said:
take off the cujo poster, so outdated and it's not like he's a legend or anything (0 cups to his name)
:lol :lol

My Potvin poster got ripped during the move. I grew up watching those guys so even though they weren't that great... they'll always be faves. CuJo's kind of a douche though, I agree. He just keeps my room from being totally bland.

Everdred

nib95 said:
Haha cheers dude. Second from last is just a mate. Wouldn't ever make it anything more personally lol. But that's just me. I'm a cool and cautious (some might use the term sensible) kinda cat. There goes my pimp status lol.
Well, the girl in the 2nd and 3rd pic is pretty hot too! Pimp status back on?

bjork

Rhino said:
Had to improvise some face protection for sledding.

Picture007-1.jpg

Badass improvisation if I do say so myself :D

What are you talking about, you ripped off my grandmother:

0616091710.jpg

Except she used it for skydiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom