• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roaring Kitty post a meme pic, and stocks go crazy

rochet

Lol this is bonkers the guy surfaces after three year and posts a pic on X of a guy in his chair leaning forward and Gamespot and AMC soar. Its pretty awesome but wild.

ahtlas7

walt disney jump GIF

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
That was a wild time. Can't believe he's now being played by Paul Dano in a movie.

Edit: father-in-law just called to say he's managed to exit before they closed, made a profit after 2 years of holding :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Incidentally, I got myself a quote in a big newspaper at the time all this happened after a journo called me up. Instead of telling the truth about just wanting to get in on the gold rush, I made up a bunch of shit about how "us gamers were sticking it to the man" and they printed it. I don't even live in the US for Christ's sake.

Last edited:

RavageX

What I need...is an early heads up so I can buy this stuff at a low price. Surely someone can help me out with that right? We can share some profits yes?

LQX

I have held this thing so long I don't when to sell or if I should sell. Still kicking myself for not selling when it reached over $300.

Aesius

I have held this thing so long I don't when to sell or if I should sell. Still kicking myself for not selling when it reached over $300.
I bought the day it went bananas in Jan. 2021. I made like $2,000 in 20 minutes, then it tanked and I lost a shit ton of money. I held long enough that I eventually sold and made a very small profit about a year later, lol.

My brother works with a guy who made $750,000 on it. I think he started with $50,000 or so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom