• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Palmer_v1

TL;DR

The Sheriff was a small feral child. I have no idea how this escaped everyone's notice for so long, but Tanner Bob has taken care of the stuttering little bastard for all of you.

He'll be buried alongside Sparkles in the Pet Cemetery.

Crimsonfist has died!

Welcome CrimsonFist!

You are a Werewolf-aligned Wolf Cub.

OMG you’re so fluffy! You’re just a little ball of fluff, aren’t you? Yes you are, yes you are! Sure, you were a little heathen before that werewolf bit you while you were playing in the middle of the road, your parents inside the tavern raising all sorts of hell while drunk on mead, but that’s all in the past. You’re absolutely stoked that you can lick all those parts you couldn’t lick before! Rock on!

Werewolves will get two Faction kills the night after you die. Werewolf team can submit two separate kill targets that night, following the normal rules. Your team consists of all of the townies who didn't notice your suspicious survival sooner.

Werewolves win when they tie or outnumber the remaining non werewolf-aligned players.

All Werewolves also have access to their Faction kill. To use it, PM me the command Kill: <target>. You can only take one action a Night unless you are the sole remaining Werewolf.

As Bob lowers the tiny body into the ground, you can hear many wolves howling in the distance!

Day 5 has ended

Style

Banned
JU86ozr.gif

Palmer_v1

Stop fucking posting, including the dead. Game is not over? wtf.

Seriously, assholes. Day was over when Ouro posted red goddamn text. I don't mind dead people trolling, and I don't mind the occasional slip over time limit, but anything referencing actual game content is complete bullshit. I may not modkill people now but I do not forget your infractions for future games.

roytheone

Stop fucking posting, including the dead. Game is not over? wtf.

Seriously, assholes. Day was over when Ouro posted red goddamn text. I don't mind dead people trolling, and I don't mind the occasional slip over time limit, but anything referencing actual game content is complete bullshit. I may not modkill people now but I do not forget your infractions for future games.

We need a telltale series about this community.

*Palmer will remember that*

Palmer_v1

So there was a bunch of laughing, howling, and screaming throughout the extremely short Night.

In the end, you find Boromir's Rats Off To Ya's mangled corpse laying besides a tree, bow in hand.

Rats Off To Ya has died.

Welcome Rats Off To Ya!

You are a Village-aligned Hunter.

The premiere gunman of the village! You, armed with your trusty rifle, are feared by chipmunks and bunnies everywhere. You even won the village sharpshooter contest a couple years ago, scoring a perfect ten on the bullseye when shooting from two feet away. When you wake up in the morning, you go stare at that beautiful blue ribbon you were awarded, and with pride you mouth the word, “participation.”

When killed, you must take vengeance! If you are lynched, you will have the Dusk period (1 hour after day ends, but before Night begins) to post the command Kill: <target> in the game thread to kill that target. If you don’t post, I will kill the person you last voted for. You must also PM me with a kill target each Night, in case you die. This will not count as an action unless you ARE killed. You can also vote during the day as usual.

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the Village.

Day 6 begins

The current inhabitants and visitors of this Village
04 [m] Lollipop Dave - New
05 [m] FluxWaveZ - New
06 [m] CzarTim
08 [m] RobotNinjaHornets - Replaced by Trigger
09 [m] ultron87
11 [f] StarSketch - Replaced by Sawneeks
12 [m] Septimus Prime
14 [m] Timeaisis
19 [m] Makai
20 [m] batsnacks
28 [m] Boo Boo 'n - New
29 [m] Fireblend

7 for majority.

Palmer_v1

I feel like the kid that just yelled, "Car!" so everyone got out of the street for a second. But behind that car is a snowplow that nobody saw coming.

ultron87

So... we faded the second death and they thought it was definitely over so we still have a chance so we should kill Flux then right?

Warxard

Banned
So, Flux and Septimus are our other two scum?

This night, I targeted Fireblend and Fireblend didn't do anything. Could be a villager, or could be the wolf that didn't do shit.

ultron87

Whoever Rats huntered was probably NK immune. Was probably Flux. Mafia having a NK immune player is pretty likely in this game with like 37 ways to die at night.

Timeaisis

Oh, nevermind. You're right, Ultron. Flux had been revealed by then.

However, someone was protected or something last night, because CrimsonFist was supposed to allow 2 NKs at his death.

Warxard

Banned
04 [m] Lollipop Dave - New - VILLAGER
05 [m] FluxWaveZ - New - SCUM
06 [m] CzarTim - WEAK COP
08 [m] RobotNinjaHornets - Replaced by Trigger
09 [m] ultron87 - SLEEPWALKER
11 [f] StarSketch - Replaced by Sawneeks
12 [m] Septimus Prime - SCUM
14 [m] Timeaisis
19 [m] Makai - WIZARD
20 [m] batsnacks - WITCH