• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

Samemind

Posting on new page because <3
sangmu_by_rtil-d9oio1o.gif

Source

ike_

Yeah seriously, offices are nice and everything but it's been about three thousand posts since I've heard anything about Leilani. And I'm about seven seconds away from making her my avatar.

khPt0VI.png

But I guess all I can do here is give her a +1.

Ravidrath

Move in got pushed back to 2/22, so we're not even in the new place yet.

Hopefully will have some kind of update on the team, office, etc. shortly after we move in, and maybe get some animation streams going on the new characters, monsters, etc.

WolvenOne

Hopefully will have some kind of update on the team, office, etc. shortly after we move in, and maybe get some animation streams going on the new characters, monsters, etc.

Oh, I see. Welp I'm definitely looking forward to it. XD

.....was wondering why this thread had been bumped again. <_<;;

kami_sama

Will gladly watch the streams. Here's hoping you don't any more delays!

Hopefully you'll soon install the Idea Jacuzzi my money is paying for.

It's smaller than what we wanted, and the loft area is going to be awkward to set up.

But the area is great and... we can afford it!
Lofts can be tricky, but I'm sure you guys will find a a good solution.

Choosing a location is key, so I'm glad that worked out for y'all.

Ravidrath

Looking nice. It's always nice to be reminded that this game is going to be made.

Hoping we'll be able to start doing more art streams, etc. in the coming weeks.

We didn't intend to go dark that long, but it was unavoidable, between the holidays and a pretty grueling office hunt.

But it's over, we're rested, and everyone's itching to make this thing.

The new hires will bring some new energy, too, particularly GAF's own VonKoz.

ike_

I'm already jealous of that office from that single shot. Natural light is one of my fetishes and looks like you guys will be getting a decent amount of it. Sadly it's all florescents where I work.

Good luck guys, nothing like some fresh new surroundings to energize. And congrats Von Koz!

duckroll

Looks too comfortable. Requesting a refund for my contribution. It's not ~real animation~ unless the animators are suffering in tiny cubicles with poor lighting!

Looks too comfortable. Requesting a refund for my contribution. It's not ~real animation~ unless the animators are suffering in tiny cubicles with poor lighting!

Yep, I'd prefer my contribution be spent on candles rather than electricity.
That loft area looks neat.

Looks pretty good even if it's not super huge and all that sunlight should be a bonus. Can't wait to see some art and updates in a couple of months. It'll be good for the fans and for the post-campaign funding.
Fitting post for someone with such an anime tag.

/joke

Ravidrath

Will you be on top looking down on your minions?

So to speak, sure.

I'll be up there with Eric and Willy, the environment guys.

By the time we're fully staffed up, there will be 16 people in about 1100 square feet. It's going to be pretty tight when everyone's there, trust me.

Von Koz

Neo Member
Hey all! Thanks for the shout out Peter. I hope once we're set up a bit more I can post some pics of the loft space. It's a little weird to get up there but it's really cool with tons of little pipes and industrial touches. i'll be bringing my hoard of Reference art books this week along with more office toys as well! More than anything I can't wait to dig my heels in and make some art!

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Hey all! Thanks for the shout out Peter. I hope once we're set up a bit more I can post some pics of the loft space. It's a little weird to get up there but it's really cool with tons of little pipes and industrial touches. i'll be bringing my hoard of Reference art books this week along with more office toys as well! More than anything I can't wait to dig my heels in and make some art!

Big fan! I think your 3D work is astounding due to how you can easily swap styles but I also really like your concept work as well with great shapes, colorful palettes and nice painterly textures. Congrats and I cant wait to see what you come up with :)

Von Koz

Neo Member
Big fan! I think your 3D work is astounding due to how you can easily swap styles but I also really like your concept work as well with great shapes, colorful palettes and nice painterly textures. Congrats and I cant wait to see what you come up with :)

Damn! Thanks so much for the high praise! I'll do my best to live up to it!!!!

Von Koz

Neo Member
Hey everyone, like Peter said we need to be cognizant of production timelines, but that being said as an artist I want to make sure that these environments are up to the quality standards of our characters. :)

Kyonashi

By the time we're fully staffed up, there will be 16 people in about 1100 square feet. It's going to be pretty tight when everyone's there, trust me.

For anyone like me who is awful at picturing space, apparently this is what 1100 sqft looks like:
lounge1.jpg

Cosy indeed.

Top Bottom