• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible might release on Switch tomorrow, per eShop listing

Bullet Club

VAMQQ7w.jpg

The Switch version of Indiegogo-funded side-scrolling RPG Indivisible might finally make its fashionably late arrival on the console tomorrow, if recent eShop listings are anything to go by. A page for the game recently appeared on the Australian and European eShops showing an April 28 release date. Alongside a release date and a trailer, the page came with a very detailed description, which I’ve pasted below.

Indivisible is an action RPG platformer featuring stunning hand drawn art and animation combined with unique real-time combat mechanics.
Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master, and the trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!

Our story revolves around Ajna, a fearless girl with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked, and a mysterious power awakens within her.

The game’s huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design are inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “Incarnations”: people whom she can absorb and manifest to fight alongside her.

There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits, and most importantly, how to save it.

Check out the Indivisible launch trailer as well to visualize what the game is all about.

The eShop has gotten these sorts of things right before, but it doesn’t have a 100% hit rate. Most recently, it was off by a week when a random Streets of Rage 4 release date popped up. We’re also waiting to find out if the eShop’s listed June 19 release date for Burnout Paradise on Switch is legit or not.

Source: Nintendo Enthusiast

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Thanks for the heads-up, Bullet Club Bullet Club ! :)

The game is obviously beautiful, but is it fun to play? I was initially excited after hearing it had at least a few Metroidvania elements, but then I saw it had button-mashy turn-based combat.

I hope it's awesome, because I'm starving for new Metroidvania games. Anyone have any experience with the game?

D.Final

Banned

VAMQQ7w.jpg

The Switch version of Indiegogo-funded side-scrolling RPG Indivisible might finally make its fashionably late arrival on the console tomorrow, if recent eShop listings are anything to go by. A page for the game recently appeared on the Australian and European eShops showing an April 28 release date. Alongside a release date and a trailer, the page came with a very detailed description, which I’ve pasted below.

Indivisible is an action RPG platformer featuring stunning hand drawn art and animation combined with unique real-time combat mechanics.
Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master, and the trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!

Our story revolves around Ajna, a fearless girl with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked, and a mysterious power awakens within her.

The game’s huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design are inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “Incarnations”: people whom she can absorb and manifest to fight alongside her.

There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits, and most importantly, how to save it.

Check out the Indivisible launch trailer as well to visualize what the game is all about.

The eShop has gotten these sorts of things right before, but it doesn’t have a 100% hit rate. Most recently, it was off by a week when a random Streets of Rage 4 release date popped up. We’re also waiting to find out if the eShop’s listed June 19 release date for Burnout Paradise on Switch is legit or not.

Source: Nintendo Enthusiast

Great news

Bullet Club

It's on the eShop now.

I hope it's awesome, because I'm starving for new Metroidvania games. Anyone have any experience with the game?
I also haven't played it. It looks great but reviews for it are all over the place, some say it's fun but others say it's annoying.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Thanks for the heads-up, Bullet Club Bullet Club ! :)

The game is obviously beautiful, but is it fun to play? I was initially excited after hearing it had at least a few Metroidvania elements, but then I saw it had button-mashy turn-based combat.

Thanks again! I'll be sure to download it later today! :)

Most praise the game play but say the story is some weird shit and has some bad pacing
Sniffing around, I don't DISAGREE with them about the story >.>

Top Bottom