• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghostlight teases more Japanese Games for Steam (highly requested Action Game + more)

Tizoc

3:30pm GMT

2 hours later

l7whGE0.gif

TGMIII

It's not surprising at all for this to be a highly requested game for them.after doing WotS4.

Which is why I was a bit worried this thread title might overhype it slightly.

It's still a good get, but not very surprising.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect anything huge here but I was hoping for something other than WotS considering we already got a more recent entry in the series. Certainly doesn't make sense to me to tease a reveal for a series that you've already released a version of but I guess the fact that I'm even in this thread means PR did their job.

WotS 3 is REALLY good though. I think it was well worth the hype!

Thanks for doing this Ross, one of my favourite game series is finally getting Steam releases :)

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect anything huge here but I was hoping for something other than WotS considering we already got a more recent entry in the series. Certainly doesn't make sense to me to tease a reveal for a series that you've already released a version of but I guess the fact that I'm even in this thread means PR did their job.
I'm still putting part of the blame on GAF, lol. It seemed like a relatively innocuous comment in a blog post but then it went out of control with people suggesting Bayonetta and the reveal being delayed implying something more significant (which wasn't their fault.)

Oh well~ I'm happy. Hope you're happy too.

I'm still putting part of the blame on GAF, lol. It seemed like a relatively innocuous comment in a blog post but then it went out of control with people suggesting Bayonetta and the reveal being delayed implying something more significant (which wasn't their fault.)

Oh well~ I'm happy. Hope you're happy too.

It could have been Mugen Soul Z... ;)

Top Bottom