• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Male-GAF: How often do you cut your hair and groom your face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallbaro

Banned
Haircut:1= Every 1-2 months. I have the thickest hair a barber ever saw, but it has a nice natural wave to it that makes it extremely low maintenance during a short period and naturally awesome looking. But if it gets to long I look like my mothers twin.

Shave: Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I get a much closer shave than all you multi blade weenies so I have been able to cut back from daily shaving without any stubble.

kaskade

Haircut average about 3-4 weeks. Usually towards 4. My beard growing skills aren't all there yet so I can usually go a few days.

Aurarian

Milk Lizard said:
Haircut : 6 months. I like to just let my hair grow.
Shave : Every damm day. I wouldn't if I could actually get a full beard but just a moustache and ugly chin hair looks stupid

I have the same problem. I'm missing patches of hair, otherwise I'd grow a full beard. Maybe like Zack Galifianakis. :lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
8-12 Months for a Hair Cut (Like Long Hair)
1-3 Weeks for shaving

I have a beard growing at the moment for the winter weather

Against my better judgment this is me 5 minutes ago:

o8w3ty.jpg

Haircut: When it seems uncontrolable (about every 3 months)
Shave: Depends, I get irritation easily so usually once a week (on weekends before going out) twice if I have something important (interview, etc something other than going out)

GraveRobberX said:
I have a beard growing at the moment for the winter weather

Against my better judgment this is me 5 minutes ago:

You got the whole beard action going on, nice. I restricted mine to just the front being heavy and trimming the neck. Trying to connect the mustache to the beard for one unity. :D

Ashy Larry

Neo Member
haircut - 3 months, should be sooner
facecut - every 3-4 days but should be sooner since i am sprouting into a beautiful young man

ili0926

Haircut every 2 or 3 months, shave every two days...my facial hair contrasts with my skin tone and I don't grow nearly enough for it to look normal.

MIMIC

Banned
Hair: meh...once every 6 weeks?
Face: I SHOULD shave every day but really hate shaving and always find some excuse not to do it. I usually shave once every 5 day or so.

WedgeX

Banned
Hair: With my hair currently short, it'll be 2-4 months. Before it was 5-6 months, if that. Oh how I miss those days.
Face: When I've got a job, every day or every other. Right now...once a week. When I was sporting facial hair, I would trim it up every 2-3 weeks.

mcrae

haircut 3 weeks or so
shave... eh every day/other day depending on what time of day i shaved/work at. if i dont work (i'm a student) i only shave before going out on the weekend:D

Chojin

I'm asian, I shave prolly once a week =\

Less if I was full asian.

My little brother got my dad's facial and body hair and that sucker shaves every day though.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Haircut: when I feel like it's getting too long, anywhere between 6-12 months.

Shave: I don't really, but I trim every two weeks or so, when it grows out a bit further than I feel like.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
Haircut every six months.

Usually starts like this

get the buzz cut > grows into spikey > a bit longer > slicked back

Hair grows pretty slow so that might be why the wait is so long.

Shave once a month, my beard grows EXTREMELY SLOW and patchy so I don't really care.

methane47

TacticalFox88 said:
Get a haircut every two weeks. When you have waves (black male here) You do NOT want that shit to get nappy. :lol

This...

Problem for me though.. i went to the barber this past weekend and the guy cut the hair TOOO low and totally against my wave grain... so Now its like starting over :(

Fatalah said:
Ever since a rated your avatar 8/10, you've been following me around asking pesky questions! You leave me alone!

I am going to stick to you like White on Rice, until one day other members wont be able to see you as you without me. :D

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I llike never cut my hair and don't shave enough. But i do wash and oil my hair/fro quite a bit.

mooooose

Haircut: Every three weeks usually.
Shave: Everyday trimming and clean up.
Body: Trim every other month. Nothing noticable but just keeps it tamed.

RevoDS

Haircut: Whenever my hair starts to get in my eyes and annoys me. Which is usually every 3-4 months.

Shave: Once to twice a week, usually.

JavaMava

hair cut every 6-8 weeks
shave daily if I'm keeping it smooth(girlfriend doesn't like this).
shave every other day if I want a face full of stubble (girlfriend hates this).
currently haven't shaved in 2 months, but trimmed the excess (girlfriend loves this).

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Since June 2003 I've had 3 haircuts. My hair is at my abdomen right now. I'm getting it cut to (at least) shoulder length during the summer though.

Normally I shave once a week, but right now I'm tempted to not shave for a few months to see how long it can go.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Haircut-every 2 maybe 3 weeks
shave-depends, sometimes stick with the goatee. if not usually shave every other day.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
I'm bald, so I shave every two days. Any longer and I look like Bozo the Clown.

Haircut every 6 months about. I rock it long, so don't need it too often.
Usually cut it down to ear-length for spring. Nice and fresh.

Shave everyday after my run.
Occasionally I sport a Van Dyke goatee.

Timo

Haircut: 3 weeks to 2 months max (not buzzed, but kinda close)
Face: every 2-3 days I tidy it up, once a week I trim my longer facial hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom