• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Male-GAF: How often do you cut your hair and groom your face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

Haircut: Every 1-2 months. Local barber does it.

Shave: Every 1-2 days. Use a safety razor with Dorco blades bought from Daiso.

Easy_G

Haircut is between 1-4 months.

I shave typically once every week or two. Nobody at work minds, but my girlfriend hates it.

shave: every 3 days or so (being blonde helps)
haircut: normally every 6-8 weeks-ish

havent gotten a haircut since early november, though, due to some brain surgery and fear of someone getting anywhere near the incision site with some buzzers yet. i really need a haircut

Haircut: 2 to 3 months, and that's me being lazy.

Facial grooming? I wash my face every day, shave about once a week maybe.

Solo

In university, I rarely shaved, maybe once a week. In the working world, I shave....not much more :D About twice a week. Ive always enjoyed the 3 day stubble and my workplace is fine with it. The only exception is if Im going to a conference or meeting with a client. Ill shave before that.

Wanace

Haircut: Depends on what I'm feeling. Last haircut I got was end of December, before that it was May. I'll probably keep it short now though, so maybe once a month.

Shave: Once a week. I have light hair and I'm not hairy, and my face is sensitive, so any more is usually torture.

Other grooming: trim eyebrows, nose hairs, nipple hairs, groin area, maybe once every 1-2 weeks.

G-Pink

Haircut: I use a buzzer and give myself trims every 5 or 6 weeks. Saves me money, and the cuts are usually good enough.

Shave: Straight razor shave twice a week with Green Tea Shaving Soap. Very close shave all the time, it's awesome.

G0523

Haircut: Whenever I feel that my hair is getting too long (in my face, too much in the back, etc.). The last time I got a haircut was in November, just to even out my Halloween haircut (I went as Adam Lambert). I might get a haircut soon but most likely sometime next month so that it'll grow out to a nice length in time for my birthday in May. I don't know what it is, but my hair looks perfect (yes, perfect) about two months after I get it but it only lasts for one day. It doesn't matter which way I style it, it looks amazing for that one day.

Shaving Face: Once a week or once every two weeks, or whenever I feel like it, or if there's a big event coming up.

Wow! I did not expect to talk about my hair that much! I swear I'm not that type of guy!

weepy

Hair: I would like to have it cut every week. Like to, but it gets expensive, so I do it every three weeks or so.

Shave: Daily. No exceptions.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Haircut: once a month
Shave: every morning. Can't miss a day, lest I look like Rick Ross

I usually only get a every 3 to 4 months. Though it's been a bit less recently since I'm starting to recede...ok now me sad :(

As to facial hair. I'm really lazy when it comes to shaving. Last time I shaved was Xmas so it's gotten a bit over thick.

Zapages

Haircut every 2 to 3 months depending how fast it grows back.
Clean Shave every other or three days depending on how fast it grows back or I have anything important to attend or school.

weepy

Cryptozoologist said:
Other grooming: trim eyebrows, nose hairs, nipple hairs, groin area, maybe once every 1-2 weeks.

Tried shaving my groin/balls...never again. Also, you trim your eyebrows? Unless you sporting some Martin Scorceses type brows or have a 'uni' why trim 'em?

Aurarian

I usually do haircuts around every three to four months. As for shaving, sometimes I get a bit lazy and leave it, but I usually go for once a week. I need to get me one of those electronic shavers for every 2-3 days so I wouldn't need to shave so much.

Haircut : 6 months. I like to just let my hair grow.
Shave : Every damm day. I wouldn't if I could actually get a full beard but just a moustache and ugly chin hair looks stupid

sk3

Banned
What the hell, this place is crawling with either manbabies or cavemen.

Haircut 5 weeks, Shave every day.

weepy said:
Tried shaving my groin/balls...never again. Also, you trim your eyebrows? Unless you sporting some Martin Scorceses type brows or have a 'uni' why trim 'em?

He doesn't like bushy brows?
flcl-eyebrows.gif

Haircut: Every 2-5 months, really depends on schedule and if I have to look prim and proper
Shave: Once a week generally, although I did go 11 months before....that was humourous to say the least

VaLiancY

Haircut: Every other week with a shape up in the week between.
Shave: I don't shave because I like my facial hair and I get razor bumps so I shape it up when I get my haircuts.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I cut my hair and shave once per week. I keep my hair down to a 1 with the buzzer, and I usually have a decent beard through one weeks growth. I'll shave it on the weekend if we're going out somewhere, but thanks to my casual job, I can let it grow throughout the week. :D

Haircut: once a month. I love having really short hair because I can roll out of bed and not look embarrassing. It also allows me to shower the night before and wake up like half an hour before morning classes.

Shave: Saturdays. About half of the time, I skip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom