• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Male-GAF: How often do you cut your hair and groom your face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav

Haircut: Every 3 weeks, sometimes 4. Like to keep my hair fairly short, and it grows very fast!
Shave: Every 2 or 3 days with an electric shaver. Using a normal razor destroys my neck, whatever i try.

striKeVillain! said:
Haircut: Every 2 weeks.
Shave: Every 3 days.
Haircut every 2 weeks?? Wow really? I don't even think that hair is that much noticeable in two weeks, unless you got hair that grows really,really fast. I get a haircut once every 3-4 months. 5, if I feel like keeping it long (no mullet levels though). Shave twice a week.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Haircut is whenever I feel like it. I just let it do its thing these days, for the most part.

Shave all the time though. I grow a really awkward beard that doesn't even grow in properly, so I gotta keep that shit tamed.

Loki

Count of Concision
Haircut: every 2-3 weeks. 4 weeks very rarely in the winter.

Shaving: usually every other day at most. I have sensitive skin that doesn't handle daily shaving well. Fortunately, even after one day's growth, it's not really noticeable on me. I hate when I have to shave two days in a row for some reason, and prefer every 3 days to give my skin time to heal.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Haircut: Every few months when my parents start complaining about how I look like a delinquent (asian parents)
Shave: Everyday in the shower, my facial hair growth is pretty minimal so it just looks half assed if I let it grow.

I trim my hair once a month in the winter (to 9mm), every two weeks in the summer (to 3mm). Fall and spring, usually 6mm.
I trim my beard every day (except on lazy weekends). It's at 9mm in the winter (the mustache at 12mm) and in the summer the whole thing is down to 3mm. Neck and cheek stubble is shaved every day with a real razor.

jey_16

Banned
Haircut - every 4 to 6 weeks

Shave - if i need to be clean shaven, every day....luckily at my new job, they seem a bit relaxed about it so i will probably be shaving once every 2 days

Face: Once per week. I'm lazy though and need to improve that.

Hair: Every five or six months. I take it down pretty low but not all the way, then by the time the five month mark rolls around, it's about to the base of my neck.

Hmm Hair cut is roughly once every 2 months I supose, depends on how im feeling but when it does get chopped its pretty short.

Shaving, which I fucking hate.
I do maybe once or twice a week, Good old bread trim it to the lowest and shave the tache and neackbeard off.

Honestly I wish there was a way I could wax my face or something as I hate shaving that much :lol

LittleLordJimmy

Neo Member
Hair: Once a month or so.

Shave: Every day. I don't have massive facial hair growth, but find shaving a lot quicker if I run an electric razor daily rather than having to get rid of a couple of days growth.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
Face: I shave everyday because my jobs requires it, and I trim every day when I grow a beard.

Upper Face: I get my hair cut every 2-3 months. I try to do it every 2 months.

Runus

Hair: About every 4 weeks.
Face: Whenever I feel the urge. Maybe once a week. My work doesn't care if I shave every day, so I don't. lol

HatterMadness

Neo Member
Haircuts can range from every month to every other month... depending on how lazy i get.
And trimming/shaving is usually a once to twice a week thing.

Eh, if i needed to be better groomed i would, but my life really doesn't need me to look that neat.

Haircut is every 3-4 weeks. Shave daily.

I find 99% of the men out there with long hair ugly. Every time I see someone with long hair get a short cut they almost always look better than they did. I'm straight though so that's just another dudes opinion. :lol

VGChampion said:
Haircut is every 3-4 weeks. Shave daily.

I find 99% of the men out there with long hair ugly. Every time I see someone with long hair get a short cut they almost always look better than they did. I'm straight though so that's just another dudes opinion. :lol

I grew my hair from about 2003 to 2004 ish and when I see pictures I wonder what the fuck I was thinking and it was not even shoulder length! :lol

Yazus

Haircut: once per month
Shave: every 2/3 days

I have "cool guy" hairs so I need to cut them when they grow. Also my hair grow very fast so I'm like "wtf is this shit" after like 3 weeks.

I made the mistake of saying that I trimmed my beard and eyebrows every month when I meant that I trim the eyebrows every month and the beard once a week.

Wouldn't want a neckbeard anyway.

KevinCow

Banned
Haircut: About every 2 months
Shave: Use a normal razor to touch up around my beard once or twice a week, and use an electric razor to trim my beard every 2-3 weeks

kagete

Haven't had a haircut in more than a year so my hair is long and layered. It's not fun when the black guys at work or elsewhere are checking me out and think im some asian gurl only to go WTF! when they get a good look at me up close or hear me talk with my whiney but undeniably male voice. :( The girlfriend loves the long locks though

Haircut, every 4-5 weeks.
Shave, daily shave next and sides of my face as I have a goatee right now. I also trim my beard 2-3 times a week, lest I look like a caveman. When clean shave I have to shave twice a day sometimes since it grows so fast (if going out at night).

EYEL1NER

Haircuts are about 3-4 weeks for me. But I am really pushing the boundaries of military regulations by the third week, so I try to skate by another week. I am 23 and going bald extremely fast, so it pains me to cut the hair I have left. I am surprised no one has called me out this week, because I am out of regs for sure.
I tend to go 'skin fade' on the sides and back, get the stubble take off of the ears, leave the sideburns, and have the top trimmed a bit.

Shave? Monday through Friday every morning, unless I am TDY or on leave. Every couple weeks or so I will decide to not shave on a Friday and claim I forgot, if only to get a nice infant beard going for the weekend, but it is definitly noticable.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Shave head with gage 1 buzzer every week

shave face every 2 days

growing my hair atm a little for UV light nightclub foam party (wanna put colour in my hair for it)

-KRS-

I get a haircut maybe every 5 months or so. Pretty much when the hair starts to bug me.
Since I have a full beard I only shave the upper parts of the cheeks maybe once every two weeks. Then I trim the rest of the beard with a scissor at the same time or when it gets too uneven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom