• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground 2016 |OT| ANUSTART

Status
Not open for further replies.

njean777

Roman could be great if they would just stop trying to push him and let him come up naturally. Teach him new moves and chemistry and you have somebody great. If they keep letting him slide with his current move set nobody will like him unless he is with a tag team.

Stat!

looked strong? Seth made him look like a weak chump

I was thinking of the power bombs and the flying cross body that he blocked from Dean. I didn't like how he ate the bomb off the turnbuckle in the end but overall, I was fine with it.

The match just paled into comparison from the Zayn-Owens match but I actually liked Roman second to Rollins out of that match from a pure "this guy looks interesting, Im kinda curious what happens next"

Maybe its just me who is more casual than anything, but I actually loved Roman's look and moveset tonight. He had a ton of power bombs, looked strong as hell.

Its beating a dead horse but he needs to move to a tweener where he is just a badass. Maybe more of a heel who doesn't talk either.

I agree with you here... I liked his move-set a lot more, did a lot of powerbombs and sidewalk slams, where as his moveset in the previous PPVs I've seen were mostly just strikes and brawling

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
1469417481579vnu64.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW LOL

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'll take a wait and see on the idea of Vince cooling off on Roman. Losing to Rollins and Ambrose isn't proof of anything in the regard. When he's eating losses to KO and Jericho, we can talk about that.

So why does Roman wear that vest? Is he really fat?

I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat, I mean he got a weight problem. What's he gonna do? He's Samoan.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Aside from anticipating another classic match out of Sami and KO, I had no expectations for this PPV and I leave it now thoroughly entertained.

I gotta say as someone who jumped back on WWE this year, even with the clusterfuck that was Mania, I've been loving the weekly product and almost every PPV since.

The "Roman is Fat" thing has always seemed like BS. The guy is not ripped to shreds but he's in great shape. The vest is probably just an image thing. Meanwhile you say one thing about how KO looks and some people throw a fit.

I see his arm covering up and a promo photo that's likely been photoshopped.

It doesn't really matter to me though. I'm more concerned about his pants. They're awful.

KissVibes

Banned
Seth Rollins has gotten so much better at cutting a promo. Dude sounds natural as fuck now. He may well end up being the greatest superstar of his generation, no bullshit.

ReiGun

I gotta say as someone who jumped back on WWE this year, even with the clusterfuck that was Mania, I've been loving the weekly product and almost every PPV since.
Same here. It's not perfect, but it's far from the drek that got me to stop watching 2 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t07VKwfn0k

Well, bayley herself says its only a one night thing and then she returns to nxt. So it might be WWE saying "you want bayley so bad? so you have it, now stop fucking about it!!", or they are testing how over bayley really is in the main audience.

lol at sasha using the b-word in 0:38.

Think it's more them trying to keep some suspense in her match versus Asuka.

She'll be back after SummerSlam.

But the title is unified? WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

WWE history has shown that General Managers can introduce a new World Title if their brand doesn't currently have one. Eric Bischoff did it in 2002 (which is what re-introduced Big Gold to the WWE after they replaced the individual WCW and WWF belts with a new belt to represent the Undisputed World Championship earlier in the year), and Teddy Long almost did it in 2005 when the WWE Champ was traded to Raw, with it only being stopped because Teddy managed to sign the WHC to SmackDown before the end of the tournament to determine the "SmackDown World Champion."

KissVibes

Banned
I didn't realize it at the time, but it was a direct shot at Jericho. People don't remember the Jericho/Dango feud tho so it just seemed like it was a cheap shot.

Fandango will get his revenge.

I remembered that dumb return feud but there were other ways to shit on Jericho without shitting on someone else. I've just never been a fan of that kind of promo. 'Yeah but at least I didn't face THAT loser!'

bill0527

Just finished watching. Had to catch it late due to some family commitments.

Fucking LOL at Ortons enhancement joke on Lesner. Hilarious coming from a guy with more wellness violations than anyone else on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom