• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Price Is Right MAFIA edition |OT| Come on down!!!

Sophia

"Actual retail price is... $829!"

The prize was delivered to it's winner, and the stage was set for the next pricing game. But before the next pricing game could happen, a water bottle came flying out of nowhere and landed up on stage. While it had missed Drew Carey by quite the distance, the cap had fallen off and water was now all over the stage. No stranger to such shenanigans by now, Drew quickly motioned off to the camera crew to stop rolling, as a handful of men and women came out to help clean up the stage.

"I gotta go to the bathroom again..." mumbled Lone Prodigy, as he waltzed off stage.

Some time later, the security guard came down to the contestants, holding a wet nametag.

"Have any of you seen uh..." he began. Looking down at the nametag, he read it off.

"Yeah... Lone Prodigy. Have any of you seen him? We found his nametag in the bathroom, and the bathrooms were flooded, but there was no sign of him..."

The contestants looked around confused at each other. One raised their hand and began explaining that he went to the bathroom, but never came back...

Lone_Prodigy, the ordinary Townie, has been mysteriously removed from the building.

Here it comes!!!!

From the Bob Barker Studio at CBS in Hollywood, it's The Price is Right Mafia~!

Lone_Prodigy come on down!!!

You are an ordinary contestant on The Price Is Right.

This means you are aligned with the Town.

You may vote during the day phase on who should be removed by the Security Guards from the building.

Be on the lookout for items won that could grant you a special power!

You win when anyone else who might disrupt the show has been removed from the building.

And now, here's your host: DREW CAAAAAREEY~!!!!

Lone_Prodigy had no items in his possession.

Day 3 begins

Majority is 9

Day 3 ends in

blu_1472158800.png

Kalor

So Dusk would have been talking to someone throughout the day yesterday. I don't know if that person should reveal themselves as that information might not be helpful to town. Dusk might have targeted a scum to talk with so it won't confirm anyone.

Vote: SalvaPot

WAMD eluded lynching for two days and at this point I just want to know what their (and now Salvas) alignment is.

Karkador

Banned
Dusk says "targets" (plural), which suggests that he got to use the power on N0, and had two mason chats going (though they don't know each other). I'd say we leave that alone for now, but he did say he breadcrumbed them. So for whatever that's worth, that's that.

Now, onto the matter of SalvaPot, formerly known as WAMD.

I want a summary of the arguments against this player. I also want SalvaPot's take on it.

Then there's the issue of why Lone Prodigy was targeted. Lots to talk about today.

Dusk was telling the truth, which means I'm returning to my initial hypothesis that scum wanted Blarg gone on D1. Meaning that my main suspects are Sawneeks, StarSketch, and WAMD.

WAMD has been replaced, so I will give Salvapot a chance to make his case for why he isn't scum.

I also believe Splinter is scum, and has been bussing WAMD. I'd like Salva's thoughts on this hypothesis.

El Topo

Why did the person that had communicated with Dusk Soldier not come forward to save him?

Let me answer that myself: Because he or she is scum and getting rid of a town role with an item was more than welcome. Dusk Soldier said he hinted who he targeted.

My vote on Dusk is less that I think he's scum, but more that I want to see if he truly has the x-box.

He made no mention of bidding on Day 1 that I can recall, and then at the start of Day 2 decided that it was a good time to claim.

I do think that he may be talking with someone through the xbox, but I'm thinking it's more likely that he was the target of its power.
Just wanna make sure that it didn't get forgotten, but what did you mean by this? Because this game is all about finding scum and how is finding out whether he received or accepted a controller even make a difference?

Karkador

Banned
That's a good point. Did Dusk breadcrumb the names with the idea of doing it without the partners knowing?

On the other hand, the person on the other end of the line with Dusk couldn't be certain that Dusk was Town, so maybe that made them hesitant to vouch for Dusk?

El Topo

These are my initial thoughts:
1) We have a neutral role that is detrimental to us and lied. He should be our #1 target.
2) Whoever was targeted by Dusk Soldier did not save him. I consider it likely that person is scum, or presumably *these* persons, assuming he targeted multiple players.
3) Splinter made a defense for a neutral role that lied to us and told us that we should actively help him win. None of that is in any way beneficial for town.

I'm a bit worried how quickly people suddenly piled on Dusk. 3-2 (Dusk vs. Magnum) until three posts in a row had a vote cast against him to make it 6-2.

I want to follow up on this post because I was concerned with how everyone was jumping on Dusk suddenly when Mags became contender for lynching.

El Topo

I'll add three more points.
4) We should look closely at the voting behavior. More than enough players have refused to participate.
5) I am worried about WAMD and her behavior on the last day, notably first targeting melonrabbit (following my suspicions), then switching her vote to Magnum after I voted for him.
6) Three people in a row voted for Dusk Soldier the last day and solified his doom. That is something we should also keep in mind.

*Splinter 120
Karkador 86
melonrabbit 48
Sawneeks 43
WhereAreMahDragonz 38
Lone_Prodigy 31

Splinter is the most active, and as I said before, I think he is scum and seriously bussing WAMD. Even if he isnt scum, he's tunneled on WAMD which makes him useful for scum to keep alive.

Karkador, melon, sawneeks, and Lone then made the next best targets for night kills based purely on activity level. Why Lone instead of Kark raises some questions. Its possible his scum reads were more on the nose.

El Topo

Wait. I thought we were saying that Dusk was talking to more than one person? Couldn't one be scum and one be town?

I would assume that a town player would come forward and at least verify Dusk's story. I don't see a reason why said player wouldn't at least do that.

Can you reiterate it?

The final vote for that day was basically split between WAMD and Blarg. Now even if both are town, Blarg had claimed to be in the item bid. And another person claiming to be in the bid was killed during the night phase. It seems to me that scum was targeting potential item holders (in retrospect coming forward as a bidders D1 was dumb as fuck of us). So scum wanted Blarg gone during that lynch.

Now that is independent on WAMD's alignment. But assuming WAMD is scum, that means the majority of scum votes would be on Blarg.

Karkador

Banned
Nonsense. That person doomed Dusk Soldier, he could very well have voted for him. If he wanted to save Dusk, he would have come forward.

But then why didn't Dusk turn on them? Your mason partner voting against you is a pretty hostile thing. He had the opportunity to just name them, and he instead breadcrumbed. I think Dusk intended to keep his suspicions about them secret.

I would assume that a town player would come forward and at least verify Dusk's story. I don't see a reason why said player wouldn't at least do that.

I see. I think I understand now if he won the item n0 assuming he couldn't iuse it until the game started he would only be able to establish connection with one person on N1.

Ynnek7

So you don't really think he has the item and you don't really think he's scum, but you want to lynch him...to see if he has the X-Box? What? Don't get me wrong, Dusk is a perfectly reasonable target, but that explanation is wack.

Yeah, having a few days to think about it made me realize this wasn't that good of an idea.

My main thought was that there were enough people finding issue with his claim/description of the bidding process that he may have been the target of the owner of the xbox.

They would have been feeding him info on it, and as a method of protecting them from a night kill, Dusk was claimin he had it.

I agree that his target most likely didn't vote for him, since I can't imagine why he wouldn't call them out for it.

The only reason why I think that someone wouldn't vouch for Dusk is that they have other powers and saving him could bring unwanted attention. Other than that with the death of Dusk, the people that he targeted aren't really up to anything now.

Ynnek7

Had he flipped as town with no item, that would of narrowed down the owner to either CornBurrito or CM, one of which would have most likely been scum.

And that's if Magnum actually tried to steal from Corn and found nothing.

SalvaPot

I have internet at my store again, yay!

Anyway, I need you guys to put me up to speed, since I can't ask my mafia teammates since Sophia has not send me the Mafia chat yet.

Also I just read yesterday the whole Mini Mafia thread and I don't feel like reading back right now, I will read it later in the night, but for now help out a friend.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
OK. After doing some research, I think I figured out the dusk situation.

First, let's take a look at the Xbox description:

Congratulations, you have won an Xbox video game console! This item confers upon you the power of a Mason.

During any night phase, you may chose to create a private chat with another player by submitting the command Talk: <player> to the moderator in PM. Starting from the following day phase, you will have a private conversation with this player as long as you or them remain in the game.

Alternatively, you may chose to hand both controllers off to another pair of players by submitting the command Pass: <player1>, <player2> to the moderator in PM. This will start a private conversation between the two players as long as they remain in the game. No knowledge of your presence will be revealed to the selected players, and you will not join the conversation yourself.

As you can see the Xbox has two abilities, and dusk could only use one of them.

Now let's look at dusk's post revealing that he used the Xbox.

First thing important to say is that if you were one of the bidders during the night phase, DO NOT COME FORWARD.

I can now confirm that items we’re bidding on give role powers. If scum knows who has been bidding during the night phase it will give them an easier time figuring out who to target at night.

So again DO NOT COME FORWARD and reveal that you bid.

The bidding process:

At night time you are given a generic description of the prize. You are NOT told what role it is linked to, or who you’re bidding against, or what any of the competing bids are.

If you win the prize, THEN it is explained to you what role power you obtained. I do not know what kind of message you get when you lose.

On Night 0. I won the Xbox with a bid of $402. I’m not going to reveal exactly what role I got out of it, but the fact that it came with 2 controllers, 2 headsets, and an Xbox Live membership were all hints to what it can do.

I will admit however that I used the Xbox last night. The player(s) affected can choose to come forward and confirm this if he or she wishes, but I won’t out him or her.

More Speculation:

It’s possible that no one in the game were given power roles to start. (Except for maybe one or two neutrals)

If that’s true, then it’s probably also true that prizes get more and more powerful as the game drags on.

Notice that he tries to keep it ambiguous as to who he targeted and if he targeted multiple players.

However in a later post, he said this:
The target of the Xbox will have woken up D2 with an ability they didn't have before. They should have no way of even knowing that I targeted them.

no comment.
While he continues to be ambiguous on the "target", he says that they would have gained an ability at the beginning of the day and have no way of knowing that it was him who gave it.

This confirms that he used the second power(the "pass" command), instead of the first power(the "talk" command). We know this because he if he used "talk" the target would know who he was because they would have their own thread to discuss things, like who made the thread in the first place. Also, the description for the "pass" command specifically states that the two people he targeted would not know that he targeted them, which I will repost in bold for emphasis here:
Alternatively, you may chose to hand both controllers off to another pair of players by submitting the command Pass: <player1>, <player2> to the moderator in PM. This will start a private conversation between the two players as long as they remain in the game. No knowledge of your presence will be revealed to the selected players, and you will not join the conversation yourself.

He even admitted that he had multiple targets, that he breadcrumbed in earlier posts, in his last post.

I bread crumbed my targets

So that just leaves one question: Who are these "breadcrumbed" targets?

It took me awhile, but I think I found them: CornBurrito and Christina Mackenzie.

Let's look at some posts that I believe to be his breadcrumbs:

QUOTE=Dusk Soldier;214077399]Just want to make a quick clarification here Kark. It wasn't known that the bidders were told the exact same thing about the prize via PM, as we were told in the main thread.

You also didn't know if we actually knew each other or each other's bids.

We also don't even technically know who exactly bid on N0 as 5 players now have come forward claiming to bid, when mostly like only four players can bid per night.

I'm providing information about the bidding process to help catch someone in a contradiction down the line in case someone tries to lie about winning a power or something.

--
Also, I'm assuming at this point that most people haven't gotten to bid yet. If this works like the TV show, then there should be only 4 contestants per night, and new contestants are only chosen as replacements for people that have left contestant row.

I think Dragonz is a good info lynch target today because if she flips scum, it's likely Splinter was right about her slip up.

I thought he was reaching a bit when he called her out on the 3 v. 2 contestants "slip-up", but her attempts to explain away her actions have been suspiciously contradictory.

I also think that both Blarg and Kawl were lying about being on contestants row. I think it's very likely that Kawl was just going along with Blarg's theory that the 4 contestants were all in the OP flavour text for D1. As he later admitted he was just trying to catch Blarg in a lie.

So if me, Cornburrito, and Christina Mac were all contestants, then the fourth person would have been the scum partner Dragonz Freudianly alluded to.
[/QUOTE]
Notice the bold part. He alludes to CornB and CM being town, saying that he believes the fourth contestant on N0 to be scum.

He even outright admits that he considers them town in this post:
I agree with this point. Doesn't seem like many people are talking about it.

But I really don't think a scum player would come forward as a bidder on D1, and then turn around and start NKing the N0 bidders.

Raises too much suspicion if a known bidder makes it deep into the game.

That's why I think that Christina, and CornBurrito are both townies.

Also, Based on their reactions to discussions throughout the day phase, I really don't believe that either El Topo, Kark, Ynnek7, or Lone Prodigy have seen the bidding process yet.

I only point this out because I definitely think that scum has seen the bidding process, and have discussed it in their chat. And as such, wouldn't be asking any of the questions surrounding it that these four have been.

I also believe Magnum's neutral claim, and he isn't a pressing matter for today, but also remains a safe lynch for a time when we're unsure what to do going forward.

That leaves *Splinter, Stanley, nin, Sawneeks, Ocean, Kyanrute, Kalor, Star, Dragonz and melon to look through as potential scum.

List is a bit longer than I was hoping but there are probably 3 scum players in this game, and we haven't found any yet

token placeholder vote while I dig through old posts...

vote: StanleyPalmtree

buddy, you are coasting through this game. Any opinions on anything that's happened so far?

As far as I'm aware. Those two are the only ones who he had stated for certain that he believed to be town. If he was so adamant about that belief, then it would make sense for him to put them into a chat thread so that they could work together to catch scum. If that was the case, let's see if it paid off!

Final vote count for Day 2

wherearemahdragonz (5)
*splinter 565
kalor 744
magnumboy20xx 759
dusk soldier 772
sawneeks 777

el topo (1)
melonrabbit 573

melonrabbitt (0)
wherearemahdragonz 597 (720)

nin1000 (0)
kalor 628 (744)

dusk soldier (7)
starsketch 664
karkador 678
kyanrute 700
stanleypalmtree 739
ynnek7 740
christina mackenzie 741
cornburrito 776

magnumboy20xx (2)
dusk soldier 685 (710)
el topo 716
wherearemahdragonz 720

*splinter (0)
cornburrito 695 (776)

stanleypalmtree (0)
dusk soldier 728 (772)

Oh...looks like it didn't. CornBro. CM. Your responses?

Oh, and in case you were wondering. I tried to steal from CM last night. Like with CornB the night before, CM had nothing.

I have internet at my store again, yay!

Anyway, I need you guys to put me up to speed, since I can't ask my mafia teammates since Sophia has not send me the Mafia chat yet.

Also I just read yesterday the whole Mini Mafia thread and I don't feel like reading back right now, I will read it later in the night, but for now help out a friend.

What's important for you to know. Hmmm.

There are items, some of use bid on them. Dusk, CB and Cornbro are pat bidders. We mislynched Dusk yesterday (claimed to be an item and was flipped accordingly), Kark really likes Plinko, Magnum is our item stealing neutral that Splinter wants to keep, WAMD (you) are a likely candidate for scum and Splinter has been either busing or tunneling you. Star is being passive and Sawneek is going after everyone. And El Topo hates me but will never tell me why.

SalvaPot

What's important for you to know. Hmmm.

There are items, some of use bid on them. Dusk, CB and Cornbro are pat bidders. We mislynched Dusk yesterday (claimed to be an item and was flipped accordingly), Kark really likes Plinko, Magnum is our item stealing neutral that Splinter wants to keep, WAMD (you) are a likely candidate for scum and Splinter has been either busing or tunneling you. Star is being passive and Sawneek is going after everyone. And El Topo hates me but will never tell me why.

lol, of course Splinter is tunneling me. He is very smart and incredibly frightening as a scum player. Right now I am coming fresh trying to fill WAMD's shoes so I guess it is up to me to defense myself, right?

Splinter has been very aggressive from the very start and definitely feels like a town leader.

Kalor has been making few but very insightful remarks.

Kyrarunte was playing it very very safe at first and then got very very detailed later on, but his posts got better

Blarg was playing fairly tame, at least in my opinion. This is going to sound weird but I think I would have defended him if it was me playing on Day 1.

OceanicAir has been borderline coasting, but feels townie.

Sawneeks and Stanley are very similar players in my mind, they are heavily opposing Splinter with arguments, while still attacking everything suspicious. Sawneeks specially reeks of town to me.

Star is hard to pinpoint my feeling on her.

Christina feels townie and the few post she makes is to point out bullshit

Melon is playing a very good game in my opinion, even if she was voting WAMD constantly I believe she did because she feels I am scum and I can respect that.

CB has been going from town to scum and back several times since I started reading, but her last few pages make me believe he cares.

I didn't read as much into El Topo as I wanted because I have a really hard time reading him, I don't know why.

Town
2. [m] StanleyPalmtree
5. [f] Sawneeks
6. [m] OceanicAir
8. [m] Kyanrute
10. [f] StarSketch
13. [-] Christina Mackenzie
17. [f] melonrabbit
18. [m] CornBurrito
20. [m] El Topo

I love nin, he is a great Hermano, but he has given literally nothing of value to the game and he has not been self-aware enough to make me believe this is not in purpose.

Karkador has been playing incredibly fluffy and reactionary. He is all over the place and I believe he has been trying to misdirect townie votes into townies.

Kalor, as I said before, has been insightful but I honestly don't trust him, I feel he is playing town.

Ynnek7 is a new player, but has been very reserved and mostly, well, nice. Scum I say.

Scum
4. [m] nin1000
3. [m] Karkador
9. [m] Kalor
12. [m] Ynnek7

I believe Magnum and I believe he is harmless to town.

I think Splinter is also a Neutral and trying to get rid of everything. Something tells me he is going to be a dumb role that has to succeed on a weird condition and for that he is playing anti-town, with priority on surviving by getting all up in our face.

Neutral
1. [m] *Splinter
11. [m] MagnumBoy20xx (I had him as scum before reading his claim)

Now, to talk about WAMD and what it means for me. Fucking lol, you guys are taking her reactions way out of proportion. I would have defended the shit out of her on the first day, it was just such a silly mistake to make that its really only mistake because Splinter has a boner for GOTCHA moments.

And here is the thing, I don't think Splinter actually believes he got scum. What he got was an excuse and a crusade to successfully put a ribbon in his chest as a pro-town player. We all know when you are "caught" in a lie there is very little you can do to prove yourself, because it becomes a catch 22. "Oh, but you are lying, that is why you said a thing." "Oh, but you made a mistake, that is why you said a thing"

The silliest thing about it is that is this game we are so starved for information that I think its more worth it to see the reactions of everyone who latched unto the silly mistake and do a big deal out of it. My scum list is based on those who mostly took that and ran with it, but also who kept adding theories to it.

I know you are all skimming through this post, but here is the thing. You lynched Blarg because you took his mistake and ran with it. You lynched Dusk because he gave you info and ran with it.

This game is been so obviously run by scum that its amazing how, now on Day 3, instead of looking into the new given info you are all going directly for the only person left that made a silly mistake. And notice how is the same 3 players leading the charge.

Splinter
Karkador
Kalor

I'll be here if you need more answers. Also feel free to point out any mistakes I made and put quotes to back them up.

Vote: nin1000

nin, tell me about how great berserk is.

also if you could say like anything at all about this here game of mafia, that sure might be swell to.

Karkador

Banned
Karkador has been playing incredibly fluffy and reactionary. He is all over the place and I believe he has been trying to misdirect townie votes into townies.

I disagree. I've been wrong, but I don't see how I've misdirected votes. I also think I've been pretty transparent about my intentions since Day 2.

Dusk may not have been scum, but can you blame me for looking at his behavior and seeing clear contradictions? Despite that, his flip is a very welcome and needed dose of information.

Sawneeks

Banned
you know how i was going to go back and reread everything? yeeaahh...i'll get to that eventually.

By the way, welcome SalvaPot and RIP LP. :(

I agree that LP seems like a weird target. When I eventually go back and reread I'm going to take a better look at who LP voted for/generally scum-read and see what's there or if anything pops out. Kawl sort-of made sense since he claimed being a contestant but I don't think LP ever did the same.

As for Dusk and his Xbox, I do agree with Magnum on some of his analysis. Dusk did say he breadcrumbed his 'targets' and not simply a 'target' so I think that effectively rules out the first use of the Xbox. Why the recipients of the Xbox didn't come forward to save Dusk is anyone's guess but seeing as the Xbox's description says the recipients won't know it was Dusk who gave them that power perhaps they were still unsure of his alignment? I don't know, we could go around in circles on this one and seeing as whoever got the Mason power didn't come forward to save Dusk, the person who gave them that ability, I doubt we will get anything now. :/

Then there's the issue of why Lone Prodigy was targeted. Lots to talk about today.

Not sure how I feel about you saying this and then proceed to theorize over the Xbox again without really bringing up anything new to chat about.

Not to mention:

Despite that, his flip is a very welcome and needed dose of information.

You are implying we have a lot of new information to work with and a ton to talk about today but you're still just revolving around the same topic. Any new ideas you wish to put forth? Or do you just want to wait until someone else does it?

Also what is your 'well needed dose of info'? Because right now I'm seeing 4 dead Townies and no Scum flips and that doesn't scream 'lots of new info' to me. :x

Karkador

Banned
you know how i was going to go back and reread everything? yeeaahh...i'll get to that eventually.

By the way, welcome SalvaPot and RIP LP. :(

I agree that LP seems like a weird target. When I eventually go back and reread I'm going to take a better look at who LP voted for/generally scum-read and see what's there or if anything pops out. Kawl sort-of made sense since he claimed being a contestant but I don't think LP ever did the same.

As for Dusk and his Xbox, I do agree with Magnum on some of his analysis. Dusk did say he breadcrumbed his 'targets' and not simply a 'target' so I think that effectively rules out the first use of the Xbox. Why the recipients of the Xbox didn't come forward to save Dusk is anyone's guess but seeing as the Xbox's description says the recipients won't know it was Dusk who gave them that power perhaps they were still unsure of his alignment? I don't know, we could go around in circles on this one and seeing as whoever got the Mason power didn't come forward to save Dusk, the person who gave them that ability, I doubt we will get anything now. :/

Not sure how I feel about you saying this and then proceed to theorize over the Xbox again without really bringing up anything new to chat about.

Not to mention:

You are implying we have a lot of new information to work with and a ton to talk about today but you're still just revolving around the same topic. Any new ideas you wish to put forth? Or do you just want to wait until someone else does it?

Also what is your 'well needed dose of info'? Because right now I'm seeing 4 dead Townies and no Scum flips and that doesn't scream 'lots of new info' to me. :x

* Talks about new info regarding Dusk's flip, the Xbox, and potential mason partners

* Scolds me for "revolving around the same Xbox topic"

Is this real life?

Honestly the mason pair member(s) should only come forward if one of the members seriously believes their pair member is scum. Otherwise both becomes a target for the scum team.

Sawneeks

Banned
The Chronicles of LP: Vol. 1 of 1

Day 1:
He and Kyan ended with a vote on Splinter.

Day 2:
Never voted. Not even a vote/unvote earlier in that Day Phase.

Conclusion: NKed for associating Scum with Splash Mountain.
/s

After going over his activity very briefly on Day 1 and Day 2 I didn't find a whole bunch. He was very level-headed about most of the hot topics of each Day phase and was vocal with his feelings on the matter even if he wasn't sure of which way to vote ( like Day 2 ). A lot of Day 2 involved him floating around ideas of why a Town or Scum Dusk would claim, followed by being rather unsure of going after Dragonz, and then questioning Magnum about his claim.

Throughout both Day 1 and Day 2 he held a good amount of suspicion on Splinter as well as some on Kark.

Personally I feel he may have been a target due to his lack of a vote yesterday which would tie him to someone but it also could be possible he may have hit scum on the nose. I don't really think LP getting hit is the big thing here, it's more the people who did not get NKed that surprised me. Namely CM, Kalor, Star, and Nin, all rather low to low-mid post count players who would give little info if flipped. Makes me think we do have Scum there since LP was the target and not one of them.

CM and Kalor sit right near the top of my Scum list, actually.

Vote: Kalor

I'll get more of my thoughts out later but I feel my stance on Kalor has been fairly clear so far.

* Talks about new info regarding Dusk's flip, the Xbox, and potential mason partners

* Scolds me for "revolving around the same Xbox topic"

Is this real life?

Nope, this is just a fantasy.

I was getting my Ode to LP ready which, GASP, is Xbox-less.

If you guys want to spin around and talk about the Xbox all day be my guest but it's Day 3 and we have yet to nail Scum. As much as I would love to sit around a fire and theorize about roles as well as the Who's and Why's all day I would much rather Scum hunt and get some results.

So I'm going to ask you again, Kark, and please don't brush it aside.

What 'many things' did you want to discuss today?

Sawneeks

Banned
Eh, whatever. I'll get back to my Kalor analysis tomorrow. I'm too tired and stressed for this tonight.

Sorry for snapping at you, Kark.

Top Bottom