• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

preta

Yes. Yes, you could say it's quite fleshed out.

Are we just going to assume that
the VA being different is due to Evo weirdness, and that it is Gideon after all
?

Also, (Ao Evo specific)
Wasn't Towa supposed to appear at the trade conference in Ao Evo? I don't remember seeing her there.

So, I'm curious, but is there any consensus as to how the Ouroborus ranks work? I'm thinking based on descriptions and what we've seen that enforcers are ranked based on strength. Campanella may be an exception, but given the mysteries surrounding him as well as the fact that as far as I know he seems to be the only one we know of who has never been seen actually fighting, I doubt it. It might also be tied to achievement, which would mean strength is generally important but that some may be under or over ranked based on how active they are. I also considered that it might be related to the order in which they joined the organization, but it seems odd that Leonhardt would be one of the earliest members given his age. I'm also curious as to whether or not enforcer positions can be fluid. Like, we know *FC END SPOILERS*
Joshua was the 13th enforcer, but since he left the order I'm wondering if someone else might've takne this role in his place.
. The anguis seem to be chosen based on factors other than strength as a general rule, since I feel like of the anguis we know of, most are weaker than Leonhardt in terms of pure combat capability. The ones we know of seem to all provide a degree of utility and usefulness beyond plain combat ability that the enforcers seem to bring to the table. Though that said I'm pretty sure they're all pretty strong in their own right

preta

So, I'm curious, but is there any consensus as to how the Ouroborus ranks work? I'm thinking based on descriptions and what we've seen that enforcers are ranked based on strength. Campanella may be an exception, but given the mysteries surrounding him as well as the fact that as far as I know he seems to be the only one we know of who has never been seen actually fighting, I doubt it. It might also be tied to achievement, which would mean strength is generally important but that some may be under or over ranked based on how active they are. I also considered that it might be related to the order in which they joined the organization, but it seems odd that Leonhardt would be one of the earliest members given his age. I'm also curious as to whether or not enforcer positions can be fluid. Like, we know *FC END SPOILERS*
Joshua was the 13th enforcer, but since he left the order I'm wondering if someone else might've takne this role in his place.
. The anguis seem to be chosen based on factors other than strength as a general rule, since I feel like of the anguis we know of, most are weaker than Leonhardt in terms of pure combat capability. The ones we know of seem to all provide a degree of utility and usefulness beyond plain combat ability that the enforcers seem to bring to the table. Though that said I'm pretty sure they're all pretty strong in their own right

I haven't played CS2 yet, but from what I understand:

The Anguis are in charge of figuring out how best to carry out the Grandmaster's plans, while the Enforcers are the executors. The numbers, for both positions, do not seem to be a ranking of anything.
We know from something that the Seventh Anguis says in The 3rd that
Leonhardt was nearly on her level in terms of combat ability, and may have surpassed her before long if he hadn't died in the collapse of Liber-Arc.
As for whether positions are fluid,
I'm not sure about Enforcer positions, but we have already seen an existing Anguis position empty and then be filled, and there appears to be a maximum of seven Anguis at any given time.
As for Campanella... (Ao)
He basically serves the purpose of an observer for the Grandmaster, keeping an eye on the other members to ensure they carry out their duties. Also, we have seen him fight, and he's incredibly powerful.

I haven't played CS2 yet, but from what I understand:

The Anguis are in charge of figuring out how best to carry out the Grandmaster's plans, while the Enforcers are the executors. The numbers, for both positions, do not seem to be a ranking of anything.
We know from something that the Seventh Anguis says in The 3rd that
Leonhardt was nearly on her level in terms of combat ability, and may have surpassed her before long if he hadn't died in the collapse of Liber-Arc.
As for whether positions are fluid,
I'm not sure about Enforcer positions, but we have already seen an existing Anguis position empty and then be filled, and there appears to be a maximum of seven Anguis at any given time.
As for Campanella... (Ao)
He basically serves the purpose of an observer for the Grandmaster, keeping an eye on the other members to ensure they carry out their duties. Also, we have seen him fight, and he's incredibly powerful.

I agree that Anguis positions don't seem to mean anything, but I still don't see the point of numbering if the numbers mean literally nothing. My theory on the enforcers is based on
the three "highest" ranked being campanella, Leonhardt, and Mcburn. According to the wikia, McBurn is also good enough to rival the seventh Anguis, so it wouldn't be a shock if he was slightly more powerful than Leonhardt was before the latter died, but Leonhardt might have had a higher potential

preta

I agree that Anguis positions don't seem to mean anything, but I still don't see the point of numbering if the numbers mean literally nothing. My theory on the enforcers is based on
the three "highest" ranked being campanella, Leonhardt, and Mcburn. According to the wikia, McBurn is also good enough to rival the seventh Anguis, so it wouldn't be a shock if he was slightly more powerful than Leonhardt was before the latter died, but Leonhardt might have had a higher potential

After doing a little reading (i.e. browsing TV Tropes), it appears that both the Anguis and Enforcers' numbers seem to correspond to the Major Arcana of the Tarot.

Gu4n

You don't have to bend over backwards to map the seven sins onto the seven Anguis. That's a theory I've been playing it with.

preta

On the topic of Anguis symbolism, do we have anything with which to connect
Novartis to the Lovers
? I can understand all of the others and I also no longer have any doubt about the
Fifth

Gu4n

On the topic of Anguis symbolism, do we have anything with which to connect
Novartis to the Lovers?
No. Tarot is associated with Legion.

As for the Anguis, just copying the seven sins from the Wikipedia table of contents reveal certain parallels.

2.1 Lust
2.2 Gluttony
2.3 Greed
2.4 Sloth
2.5 Wrath
2.6 Envy
2.7 Pride

It's clear that (Ao spoiler)
Arianrhod is all about Pride and Novartis envies every bit of attention that isn't directed at his Thirteen Factories
. You could argue that, granted, (Cold Steel spoiler)
Vita should be Lust rather than Gluttony - but the Cold Steel arc isn't finished and we have no inkling who the First Anguis is.
As for Greed, (SC spoiler)
no one will dare to claim Weissmann wasn't greedy to the extent that his greed caused his downfall.
That leaves Sloth and Wrath, which fit in perfectly with (theories)
Lechter who is lazy af and, the "Sinner", who we think is Dominion Barkhorn.

preta

No. Tarot is associated with Legion.

As for the Anguis, just copying the seven sins from the Wikipedia table of contents reveal certain parallels.

It's clear that (Ao spoiler)
Arianrhod is all about Pride and Novartis envies every bit of attention that isn't directed at his Thirteen Factories
. You could argue that, granted, (Cold Steel spoiler)
Vita should be Lust rather than Gluttony - but the Cold Steel arc isn't finished and we have no inkling who the First Anguis is.
As for Greed, (SC spoiler)
no one will dare to claim Weissmann wasn't greedy to the extent that his greed caused his downfall.
That leaves Sloth and Wrath, which fit in perfectly with (theories)
Lechter who is lazy af and, the "Sinner", who we think is Dominion Barkhorn.

Those definitely make sense, but I disagree that the Tarot can't also be applied to the Anguis.
Vita = High Priestess. Obvious.
Mariabell = Empress. Also obvious.
Lechter = Emperor. While he himself doesn't quite fit the symbolism, he's affiliated with those that do, and works for the Imperial government.
Barkhorn = Heirophant. Associated with the Church.
Novartis = Lovers? I'm not sure about this one.
Arianrhod = Chariot. She's (assuming she is in fact Lianne Sandlot) a war hero.

By the way, do we know (Ao)
Shirley
's Enforcer number? If so, I can't remember it. And lastly,
Barkhorn's name isn't actually revealed until CS2, I assume? I don't remember hearing it anywhere.

Gu4n

Those definitely make sense, but I disagree that the Tarot can't also be applied to the Anguis.
Vita = High Priestess. Obvious.
Mariabell = Empress. Also obvious.
Lechter = Emperor. While he himself doesn't quite fit the symbolism, he's affiliated with those that do, and works for the Imperial government.
Barkhorn = Heirophant. Associated with the Church.
Novartis = Lovers? I'm not sure about this one.
Arianrhod = Chariot. She's (assuming she is in fact Lianne Sandlot) a war hero.

By the way, do we know (Ao)
Shirley
's Enforcer number? If so, I can't remember it. And lastly,
Barkhorn's name isn't actually revealed until CS2, I assume? I don't remember hearing it anywhere.
It doesn't make sense to use tarot symbolism for a group that is never more than seven units, though I admit they are fitting.

Regarding your questions: no, and I think he had been called only by his alias up until that point.

preta

It doesn't make sense to use tarot symbolism for a group that is never more than seven units, though I admit they are fitting.

Regarding your questions: no, and I think he had been called only by his alias up until that point.

No, it doesn't, but I can't ignore the similarities. Do we know if there's an upper limit for Enforcers?
And are you saying that we know that the Sinner's name is Barkhorn or that we know that the person we suspect to be the Sinner is named Barkhorn?

Gu4n

No, it doesn't, but I can't ignore the similarities. Do we know if there's an upper limit for Enforcers?
And are you saying that we know that the Sinner's name is Barkhorn or that we know that the person we suspect to be the Sinner is named Barkhorn?
There's no upper limit that we know of.

We know that Anguis V's alias is
"Sinner" or "Heretic" (literally someone committing an offense against the religious commandments)
and that he is an old man.
_

Regarding the question whether Akatsuki is canon: it's canon. (Akatsuki chapter 3 spoiler)
Lif, whose full name is Lifthrasir, is a Remiferian princess. You can't overlook that.
_

Regarding Sen III: the weapon shop in Tokyo Xanadu eX+ has Rean's new tachi on display. Not one, but two of them, which could suggest that Rean started dual-wielding tachi between Sen II and Sen III. Now, that would be awesome.

Oh, and the person in the background is merely Rean's reflection with his coat transparent.

Bebpo

Banned
This was posted in the Tokyo Xanadu thread, but yeah:

http://blog.gamekana.com/archives/8681277.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sen III does not sound anywhere near finished...yikes. Especially when he keeps talking in hopeful tense like "We're planning on Sen III being a hugely epic story". Which is way too future-tense and sounds like they haven't even finished the script or fully decided whether to cut off and split it into 2 games. I really wonder if Sen III is gonna slip to 2018. It also sounds like they're really going to try to cram the entire SC game into Sen III and not split it into Sen III/IV, which is good, but it also sounds like if they do that it's going to be a huge game so I can see it slipping to late 2017 or even 2018 ;_; I mean he says he "wants" to release Ys8 & Sen III in 2017, which is different than he's "going to" release Ys8 & Sen III in 2017. At least it sounds like they're making good progress!

Gu4n

It doesn't matter if the game isn't remotely done right now, it's clear they're aiming for the September 2017 release with Ys VIII probably in July. They very well know they can't get away with just releasing Ys VIII.

I did a quick translation for those who can't read Japanese, using the scan RyougaSaotame shared on Twitter.
Kondo: We're thinking about getting Ys VIII out before Sen no Kiseki III. For Ys VIII we want to make the most out of the hardware. Sen no Kiseki III is going the wrap up the ongoing war, making it an important milestone for the series. Characters from Trails in the Sky and other former games will make an appearance. We also have decided the outline of the enormous scenario, and the game will be much more impressive visually. Please be excited. [Kondo, pls.] We're thinking about releasing it in 2017 -- before they start working on the next Xanadu.

Bebpo

Banned
If you're a year away from release (aka September 2017 timeframe), you'd want to have the script complete by this point. Especially since the last 6 months of game dev is just polishing. I mean I think they'll try really hard to make Sen III by the end of 2017, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they end up cutting a bunch to make that happen (or even deciding to split the game like Cold Steel 1/2 because they need the game out in 2017).

Anyhow, hope development goes really smooth so they can get the entire game done and out by the end of 2017 without major setbacks. Was hoping they were further along at this point, but oh well.

Gu4n

What they say in interviews doesn't mean that that's also their actual progress. I'm pretty sure that (Cold Steel 2 spoiler)
the assets of Crossbell and Tangram Hills
were made with Sen III in mind -- that's what I refer to when I say that they started development for Sen III in early 2014.

The argument that they would have to cut content because they also had to cut content for Cold Steel I isn't very strong; Cold Steel I was released merely two years after Ao no Kiseki, during which they had to familiarise themselves with the PhyreEngine, the hard-to-develop-for PlayStation 3 architecture, get the game running on Vita also, while working on Celceta and Nayuta in the meanwhile -- granted, I'm sure development of Ao and Cold Steel 1 ran parallel at one point.

I have no doubt they manage to deliver in 2017, partially because they have no choice. And you know what Falcom delivers when they take their time *points to the Crossbell arc and Ys VIII*

Aters

If you're a year away from release (aka September 2017 timeframe), you'd want to have the script complete by this point. Especially since the last 6 months of game dev is just polishing. I mean I think they'll try really hard to make Sen III by the end of 2017, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they end up cutting a bunch to make that happen (or even deciding to split the game like Cold Steel 1/2 because they need the game out in 2017).

Anyhow, hope development goes really smooth so they can get the entire game done and out by the end of 2017 without major setbacks. Was hoping they were further along at this point, but oh well.

Not familiar with game development pipeline, but I thought they can write the script alongside making the game if they already have the outline? Also, I highly doubt a game on CS III level needs six months of polishing. It's not like CS III will push any envelope plus it won't be the first PS4 game they make.

I think they'll probably get it out because they've committed to it publicly so much at this point, but I do suspect rather strongly that it will wind up being split into two games, making the whole arc a 4 game set.

Gu4n

I think they'll probably get it out because they've committed to it publicly so much at this point, but I do suspect rather strongly that it will wind up being split into two games, making the whole arc a 4 game set.
From what I gather it seems that Falcom is determined to finish the arc with Sen no Kiseki III. Right now, there is no reason to assume they cannot.

omgfloofy

Banned

From what I gather it seems that Falcom is determined to finish the arc with Sen no Kiseki III. Right now, there is no reason to assume they cannot.

To add to this, Kondo's had some odd comments to make it seem like Sen III wasn't exactly in the books. He's gone on record to say that they had to remove content from Sen II because of the Vita. No information outside of that, however. So I suspect assets that were pulled will be things we see in Sen III, and they adjusted the way the story runs for that game in particular.

(The nice thing of writing towards an ending is that you know the goal and can shift the way things are filled on the way towards said goal as needed.)

The reason I say this, is around Sen II's release, Kondo was saying that they would be gonig to Calvard next. Then he started saying that they need to stay in Erebonia a little longer. This isn't the first time the company has had to do that. When they started development on Zero no Kiseki, they had to stop, step back, and start on 3rd instead to fill in some gaps.

This may be a similar case.

Gu4n

This isn't the first time the company has had to do that. When they started development on Zero no Kiseki, they had to stop, step back, and start on 3rd instead to fill in some gaps.

This may be a similar case.
Makes me wonder what that entire development process was like.

In The 3rd, there's plenty of proof that Falcom was set on moving to Erebonia after Liberl and then re-wrote segments to include Crossbell into them. The 3rd is basically a profound edit of SC (whereas SC was a continuation of FC).

Now I'm confused.

Cpluxm2WAAAg_GL.jpg

If XSeed won't be able to start on Sen III until after the end of 2017 (I thought I read that they are unable to start work until after the game is done), and they'll be done with 3rd (wild guess) before Summer 2017, then...does that mean they'll have the time and resources to work on Crossbell? :)

Wishful thinking, I know!

omgfloofy

Banned
If XSeed won't be able to start on Sen III until after the end of 2017 (I thought I read that they are unable to start work until after the game is done), and they'll be done with 3rd (wild guess) before Summer 2017, then...does that mean they'll have the time and resources to work on Crossbell? :)

Falcom typically doesn't let people work on games until they're launched in Japan. Case in point: Aksys and Tokyo Xanadu.

Aksys most likely had their licensing contract with Falcom completed before Tokyo Xanadu eX+ was even announced. As such, Falcom's not going to put that onto the table, because they won't allow that to be revealed early. Now that we know that there's actual Sen III info in the game for teasing, there would have been no way Falcom would've let anyone had that at all until launch.

But now that the game is launched, Aksys can probably negotiate to get eX+ added to their license.

Voror

Apologize if this isn't the place to ask but started FC back up again after pausing for a while. Onto the last portion of the Prologue from the sound of things, but looking to farm a bit before I head out.

I want to do Shining Poms, but is there a reliable way to take care of them at this point in the game? Have three party members right now. I can take care of usually at least one with S Craft but those take a while to build up. I've seen Shadow Spear mentioned, but don't have the quartz for it yet which I figure I can only get from them.

Apologize if this isn't the place to ask but started FC back up again after pausing for a while. Onto the last portion of the Prologue from the sound of things, but looking to farm a bit before I head out.

I want to do Shining Poms, but is there a reliable way to take care of them at this point in the game? Have three party members right now. I can take care of usually at least one with S Craft but those take a while to build up. I've seen Shadow Spear mentioned, but don't have the quartz for it yet which I figure I can only get from them.

S-Crafts are the only way to defeat Shining Poms. They're immune to arts and you probably can't even hit them with normal physical attacks, let alone do any damage to them.

Voror

S-Crafts are the only way to defeat Shining Poms. They're immune to arts and you probably can't even hit them with normal physical attacks, let alone do any damage to them.

Hmm, strange I'd heard Shadow Spear recommended quite a bit due to the 20% chance of KO though that's not exactly high chances. I've noticed physical attacks pretty much always miss though I finished one off today with either an art or regular attack somehow (can't remember which) after an S Craft didn't quite do the job.

I guess I'll just farm encounters around them to get everyone up to max and then unload everything on them.

Psxphile

S-crafts are the way to go, just boost someone's (Joshua is usually they guy you want doing this, especially once he gets his AoE s-craft) strength and unleash. You should be able to clear them out in one go.

Yes, Shining Poms are vulnerable to K.O. (Deathblows? Forget what the game calls this) and Shadow Spear works, but might take several casts just to take out one.

Voror

S-crafts are the way to go, just boost someone's (Joshua is usually they guy you want doing this, especially once he gets his AoE s-craft) strength and unleash. You should be able to clear them out in one go.

Yes, Shining Poms are vulnerable to K.O. (Deathblows? Forget what the game calls this) and Shadow Spear works, but might take several casts just to take out one.

I think I heard Deathblow mentioned too. When does Joshua unlock his AoE S-Craft? It's not possible in the prologue is it?

Edit: Oh he gets it at level 22...So that probably isn't happening since I'm only level 8 haha.

Erheller

Actually, once you get Joshua's Flicker craft, the best method for killing shining poms is as follows:

Stack all of your +attack and +speed items on Joshua.

Move Joshua to a position where you can hit the two side poms at the same time with one Flicker. Like this:

Hit the middle shining pom with an attack so that it gets pushed back one space (try using a craft that doesn't miss, like Olivier's sniper shot, or just put as many hit quartz as you can on a single person).

If you did that correctly, the shining poms should be in a straight line, and Joshua can start spamming Flicker. He'll get CP back, so it's a little more efficient than S-craft spamming, especially if you have gladiator items (this works very well late-game).

If you have extra actions on the other characters cast your speed and attack buffs to help ensure that Joshua can kill all the poms before they can move.

If you end up missing the middle pom, or if you're just unable to kill one, it's not the end of the world, since you get experience and sepith for the poms you do kill.

Edit: Oh, you're too early on to have Flicker. Well, I'd suggest spamming Shadow Spear, using someone's S-craft, or a combination of the two. Good luck!

Voror

Actually, once you get Joshua's Flicker craft, the best method for killing shining poms is as follows:

Stack all of your +attack and +speed items on Joshua.

Move Joshua to a position where you can hit the two side poms at the same time with one Flicker. Like this:

Hit the middle shining pom with an attack so that it gets pushed back one space (try using a craft that doesn't miss, like Olivier's sniper shot, or just put as many hit quartz as you can on a single person).

If you did that correctly, the shining poms should be in a straight line, and Joshua can start spamming Flicker. He'll get CP back, so it's a little more efficient than S-craft spamming, especially if you have gladiator items (this works very well late-game).

If you have extra actions on the other characters cast your speed and attack buffs to help ensure that Joshua can kill all the poms before they can move.

If you end up missing the middle pom, or if you're just unable to kill one, it's not the end of the world, since you get experience and sepith for the poms you do kill.

Edit: Oh, you're too early on to have Flicker. Well, I'd suggest spamming Shadow Spear, using someone's S-craft, or a combination of the two. Good luck!

I'll keep this strategy in mind thank you!

I'll try going with that for now. I think I have enough to unlock that for someone so I'll go with that for now and see if I can build up my quartz reserves a bit.

by the end of SC I was nuking the shit out of shining poms rather easily. Not sure which spell I was using, but I farmed a lot of them to level up other characters that werent my main party

Voror

Odd question maybe, but am I going to be screwed out of understanding at all since I'm playing FC on the Vita and plan to go from SC after that (CS I and II as well eventually)? I know TC is coming PC only so am I missing a huge chunk of story then? What's stopping me from playing it on PC is that I wouldn't be able to carry over my data.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Looked all over for Cold Steel II then just gave up and ordered it online. Not sure if it was a low print run or it's just selling out because the series is starting to get popular...

Gu4n

So do we know Ouroborus's goal at all?
Their goal is to collect all Sept-Terrion.

I'm sure this question has been asked in this thread, but does Crossbell also feature step-sibling romance?
Is it really a romance when it's coming from one side? And yes, in Crossbell you have Cecile Neues, (details from Zero)
the fiancée of Lloyd's older brother, who is very fond of Lloyd the way Elise is of Rean.

Looked all over for Cold Steel II then just gave up and ordered it online. Not sure if it was a low print run or it's just selling out because the series is starting to get popular...
It's safe to assume that everyone who played the first game over the course of the year jumped on the sequel during the release day. And that's good news for the series. Really good news.

Psxphile

Their goal is to collect all Sept-Terrion.

Yeah, that much is obvious. But what does one do with a collection of such things? Even having just one in your possession gives you enough power to topple governments, what do they hope to accomplish by gathering all seven? Must be something incredibly profound to have gathered such an elite force to carry out all these elaborate plans.

omgfloofy

Banned
Yeah, that much is obvious. But what does one do with a collection of such things? Even having just one in your possession gives you enough power to topple governments, what do they hope to accomplish by gathering all seven? Must be something incredibly profound to have gathered such an elite force to carry out all these elaborate plans.

As Bebpo said, we don't know.

We've pretty much all said what we know currently. I have theories on it, personally. And to repeat what I said earlier, we're probably going to find out more come Sen III.

Gu4n

What is clear that they need all seven to achieve their plan, so it's not about having enough fire power. The question is how much you can read into their long-term project, called
Orpheus
, which is the name of a Greek myth in which the eponymous protagonist attempts to save his beloved from the underworld.

omgfloofy

Banned
The question is how much you can read into their long-term project, called
Orpheus
, which is the name of a Greek myth in which the eponymous protagonist attempts to save his beloved from the underworld.

(Spoilers related to the above, simply to cover the name being used. And an Ao no Kiseki spoiler.)

Take in mind, that also can delve into
orphism and the orphic mysteries, which are roughly connected to hermeticism, which ties into gnosticism, which comes up Big Time in Ao no Kiseki.

But my theory does fall into the
Orpheus and Eurydice myth, too.

aravuus

Finally finished with SC, gonna actually join the minority with this one and say I didn't enjoy it as much as FC or CS. Sure it was by far the most exciting of the three with all kinds of crazy shit going on, but there were too many elements in the story I simply didn't like. (in tags just in case)
Lack of Joshua was the biggest negative for me - I don't think Estelle was that great without him.

Anyway, I'm off to read Gu4n's recommended pre-CS2 reading if I can find the post, possibly gonna fast-forward through a CS1 let's play too so I'll be as ready as I can for CS2. Really curious to see how I like it considering my ranking of the localized games is pretty much reverse of that of the majority here.

e: also how is it physically possible for Joshua's ass to be so fucking flat

preta

So, playing CS2 now, I noticed Sara has a weapon called Santa Maria, and the description describes it as
being named after the Goddess
. What's up with this? Do we know if it's even worth thinking about? Because I sure haven't heard of a
Goddess named Maria.

Also, could you go over the basic heirarchy of the Church? As I understand it:
There's the Congregation for the Sacraments, which the Gralsritter fall under, the Ministry of Holy Secrets (?) and everything else. Am I forgetting anything? Don't include anything revealed after Act 2-3 in CS2 (if there is anything). While you're at it, could you refresh me on the tensions between these different parts, as detailed in 3rd? I remember some debate over when to confiscate or leave artifacts, but not much else in that area.

As for Ouroboros' plans,
I'm wondering if they might be interested in facilitating some sort of a return to a pre-Collapse society. That's something they'd need all seven Sept-Terrion for. And as far as the Grandmaster is concerned, there's already no doubt in my mind that it's Aidios. I feel like the twist is going to be in the details of how it's handled, rather than just the revelation of the Grandmaster's identity.

Top Bottom