• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One of a kind Lamborghini Xbox One S console up for grabs

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Story here

Microsoft Australia are doing a fan fest and I believe they're giving this one away to one lucky person. Very fucking lucky. This thing is ridiculously gorgeous and gives us an idea of what a black One S would look like.

custom-xbox-one-s-Lamborghini-Centenario-Xbox-One-S-4.jpg

custom-xbox-one-s-Lamborghini-Centenario-Xbox-One-s-3.jpg

custom-xbox-one-s-Lamborghini-Centenario-Xbox-One-S_2.jpg

Run me over if old

xrnzaaas

I don't like the aggressive styling of that Lamborghini, but the console looks really cool. I also wouldn't mind a red model with a large Ferrari logo on top. :)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
The One S's main fan exhaust is on the top. Unless they totally redesigned the console's innards for this one-off console (they didn't), isn't blocking the console's main source of heat distribution, uh, probably a horrible design flaw that essentially renders this thing non-functional?
Collingwood said:
This thing is ridiculously gorgeous and gives us an idea of what a black One S would look like.
I just want a black Xbox One S... they're just teasing us with these one offs.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/battlefield-1-SE-500gb

The only one with no taste here is you

I like the styling of the standard Xbox One S, its a very nice console ....... these custom jobs on any console are ok at best and awful more often than not.

The ridge on top of the console is the worst thing about this model, the colour scheme is not that offensive.

I like serious styling with AV items, as someone nearly 40, a car console is quite embarrassing to have under the telly imo.

I like the styling of the standard Xbox One S, its a very nice console ....... these custom jobs on any console are ok at best and awful more often than not.

The ridge on top of the console is the worst thing about this model, the colour scheme is not that offensive.

I like serious styling with AV items, as someone nearly 40, a car console is quite embarrassing to have under the telly imo.
It's a collectors item. I seriously doubt this will be sitting under someone's television as their main console.

Xenthar

Ok this actually makes me want an xbox one. Finally a legit good looking recent custom design console.

Hard for me to believe the hater in this thread. But hey... some people have weird taste.

amdb00mer

I like this one. It puts that ugly Audi Xbox One S to shame. Although, to be fair, the controller with the Audi one is kind of cool looking.

JMizzlin

Nah, not a giveaway for FanFest - this is a Microsoft Store promotion and one lucky person who purchases the game at the Sydney flagship store will win the console!
I saw it in person today and it is very sexy.

Oh, another boring grey console.

Seriously, are they primarily designing these things with an audience in mind comprising entirely of people who think an exciting evening is staying home and filling out their tax returns or something?

level1

Honestly, those ridges at the top just scream late '90s/early '00s cheap product design to me. I dig the bottom part though.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Regular white one looks better than this.

Top Bottom