• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBWioe4DUGCRqWE1vhxud3vva95xmVWs6t2WQG2QzKPzYrySLXYylyvkvohNvMNSTXl_S5NBSYiDOhdwEgOfYwEjtAvSDTN8ePIh5ngaWfjt9neqvn9AQQsIso.P5hRrYbVN1Aa2zn5VgHO_J-vZLA
Capcom Cup is probably in Anaheim this year.

Edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=218343437&posted=1#post218343437

Just confirmed.

OuLqG6o.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Floe interrogating Triforce after the burger fiasco was hilarious. Floe and Aris, easily the top two best FGC streams. They aren't sponsored so they can do certain things.

Shouta

6pm with 32 competitors is gonna be a nasty if they want to do all the matches on stream though it probably means they won't have all the matches on stream.

Also, what are fighting games?

6pm with 32 competitors is gonna be a nasty if they want to do all the matches on stream though it probably means they won't have all the matches on stream.

they were a type of game that ppl used to segue into anime and fried chicken discussions

pixelish

when they said "finals" i thought they meant top 8 will start at 6pm

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
anyone else think the sony money is gone next year? shit is looking bleak for street fighter if this schedule for capcom cup is correct.
I guess it's gone, but they're working on it: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...rize-pool-increased-new-sfv-content-detailed/

29695185476_fbc37e15bf_z.jpg

I feel like Sony would be smart to support it for a bit longer. It's helping the PS4 become the fighting game standard and I can see a good promotion if SFV or a stripped down version is part of PS+ at some point.

Pompadour

I guess it's gone, but they're working on it: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...rize-pool-increased-new-sfv-content-detailed/

29695185476_fbc37e15bf_z.jpg

I feel like Sony would be smart to support it for a bit longer. It's helping the PS4 become the fighting game standard and I can see a good promotion if SFV or a stripped down version is part of PS+ at some point.

I don't see anywhere that states that Sony is out after this year. Plus, Sony's funding wasn't to provide cash for the Capcom Cup prize pool but funding for the Capcom Pro Tour in general.

I'm pretty sure they had 2 streams going last year. Hopefully they do the same this year.

Apparently they're malware :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom