• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Possible Pokemon Sun and Moon Chinese Leaks [SPOILERS]

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Now I'm curious about this snowman and dolphin pokemon.

I'm laughing and musing at the idea of the sports-themed monkey involves flinging poo

Kinsei

Banned
We still have no new dark type this gen. I have my fingers crossed hoping that the dolphin will be Dark/Psychic or Dark/Water.

We still have no new dark type this gen. I have my fingers crossed hoping that the dolphin will be Dark/Psychic or Dark/Water.
Naw, then it'd be too close to its arch enemy Sharpedo! Dark is pretty fitting for those bastard air fish though.

So is everyone going to commence praying that Litten will evolve into a Fire/Dark type?
It's gonna break my heart if they whole "alternate final forms" thing is true and Litten is Fire/Fighting in Sun and Fire/Dark in moon. So far everything in Sun has been better.

Neiteio

All of these new Pokemon are so, so, so good.

*takes the figurative concepts of Oranguru and Lycanroc-MN and rubs them all over body*

Need more, pls.

#insatiable

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Kind of related...

m3Luhae.jpg

Sounds safe enough to possibly be legit, other leakers mentioned slightly more than Kalos but not by much (72 non-Mega Pokemon vs. 85 non-Alola Pokemon), and I don't think we've seen any of the Pokemon mentioned to be getting Alolan Variants yet.

Sou Da

Kind of related...

m3Luhae.jpg

Sounds safe enough to possibly be legit, other leakers mentioned slightly more than Kalos but not by much (72 non-Mega Pokemon vs. 85 non-Alola Pokemon), and I don't think we've seen any of the Pokemon mentioned to be getting Alolan Variants yet.

Those feel all like safe guesses really.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Originally I was thinking Ash-Greninja made perfect sense to be the first copy bonus like the Mega Stone Torchic for XY and Shiny Beldum for ORAS, till we got Munchlax + Snorlium Z.

I don't think that's a crazy guess either but like I said nothing sounds too crazy really.

Originally I was thinking Ash-Greninja made perfect sense to be the first copy bonus like the Mega Stone Torchic for XY and Shiny Beldum for ORAS, till we got Munchlax + Snorlium Z.

I don't think that's a crazy guess either but like I said nothing sounds too crazy really.

Well to be fair one could argue this original leak was debunked or fell into a "changed from the time of the leak" since ash greninja is not activated via z move but a unique ability.

Delio

Kind of related...

m3Luhae.jpg

85 is a good number for me. Long as Alola forms arent counted in that which im sure arent. Anywho we will see.

More than gen 6 at least (72). And I feel like the Alolan forms add some nice variety too, in a way the mega evolutions didn't.

I couldnt agree more about the alolan forms. I always like to use Pokemon I've never used before when I play through the story and I try to use Pokemon from the newest generation. Now I can finally use a ninetails and still be within my self made rules. I also think they make much more sense than megas since Pokemon is already based so much on evolution.

Sesha

Sounds like Litten 3 might not be Fire/Fighting (Fire/Dark was rumored, wasn't it?) and Popplio 3 might not be Water/Fairy (could be Water/Psychic).

85 is on the low side :/

Yeah; gonna be massively disappointed if this ends up being true. There's just NO good reason (like, at all) to have a small number of new Pokémon. It's very apparent that's one of the missteps Gen VI made, so I would hope they managed to at least hit 100.

~120 with Alolan forms included is a sweet spot, imo.

So, the Apparently an encrypted version of the Demo has already leaked. It's probably being Datamined as we speak by the same person who Datamined the ORAS demo.

There are rumors of a Memory Link Like Feature returning by connecting with XY and ORAS.

I'm getting BW2 vibes (The Festival is basically Join Avenue 2.0) but with BW1's emphasis on presenting a more interesting narrative.

Siege.exe

~85 new and 20 Alolan forms sound like more than enough, I don't think there needs to be some arbitrary reason to hit over 100 new every single time.

~85 new and 20 Alolan forms sound like more than enough, I don't think there needs to be some arbitrary reason to hit over 100 new every single time.

"Enough" isn't really a concept I believe in (especially when you're talking about animal diversity), but I can't say they've been lazy with this group of mons, they've put in work to make as many of them as interesting as possible.

I only wish there were a few more Alolan forms. 20 seems a little sparse especially when a lot of them belong to the same line.

However, the amount of effort they've put into the new pokemon, Alolan forms and the new models is great. I have a feeling they will introduce new regional forms and new megas with the next entry in Gen 7 after Sun and Moon.

I also love this gen of pokemon revealled so far. What's especially interesting is how all of these pokemon fit Alola's habitat and Hawaiian/Tropical setting more so than other generations.

Kind of related...

m3Luhae.jpg

Aloha forms only be gen 1 sucks ass. I hope they don't abandon this idea in another gen.

Top Bottom