• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Possible Pokemon Sun and Moon Chinese Leaks [SPOILERS]

L Thammy

The real dolphin Pokemon will be Dark types. They'll kill porpoise Pokemon for no established reason and laugh about it all the while.

While I agree its fake, I don't think that's exactly a good indicator of it being fake.

I mean, alomomola gives off a luvdisc vibe (to the point of people thinking it was an evolution at first), but it was just something similar.

Sometimes I wonder if the people at Game Freak don't forget Pokemon sometimes. Like, the person who designed Alomola wakes up one day and thinks "oh man, I have the coolest idea, a fish Pokemon shaped like a heart. Then he pops onto 2ch when Black/White comes out, see a comment saying "Isn't that just Luvdisc" and goes "FUCK"

Neiteio

I also recall reading that dolphins are the only animals other than humans that are known to have sex purely for pleasure.

That's in addition to them being jerks and cornering whales underwater and drowning them just for sick kicks.

So basically, when I finally get the Flipper-style dolphin I've always wanted, he'll be a Dark/Psychic-type. He'll use you, lose you, and drown you underwater (Dark-type) and get away with his crime because of his immense brainpower and smarts (Psychic-type).

Kinsei

Banned
I also recall reading that dolphins are the only animals other than humans that are known to have sex purely for pleasure.

That's in addition to them being jerks and cornering whales underwater and drowning them just for sick kicks.

So basically, when I finally get the Flipper-style dolphin I've always wanted, he'll be a Dark/Psychic-type. He'll use you, lose you, and drown you underwater (Dark-type) and get away with his crime because of his immense brainpower and smarts (Psychic-type).

I'm 100% on board for a Dark/Psychic dolphin Pokemon. anything to make it so that I can have both the dolphin (if it's real) and Popplio on my team (I hate having multiple of a single type).

Neiteio

I'm 100% on board for a Dark/Psychic dolphin Pokemon. anything to make it so that I can have both the dolphin (if it's real) and Popplio on my team (I hate having multiple of a single type).
Yep, I'm in the same situation.

I think I audibly said "oh no" the other day, when I realized I want both a Flipper-style dolphin AND Popplio's rumored mermaid evo.

DNAbro

I disagree, Infernape had the hardship of training under Paul, being abandon, adjusting to Ash's training style and mastering blaze.

Greninja on the other was just boring.

Is the person Chinese?

Not just Pokémon pretty much any rumours are "serous" business as Emily Rogers got hated by some people because her rumour didn't happen at this year E3.

The dolphin just gives me a Musharna vibe.

musharna.jpg

So it's clear that it's fake.

I feel like telling fake pokemon is usually pretty easy cause well they look fake. Usually it's all wish fulfillment too. That's why I'm kind of hoping that these leaks are true cause no one asked for a wrestler cat.

i really, really hope we get new evolutions for old pokemon outside of eevee

that was my favourite thing about gen 2-4. like, give dunsparce, farfetch'd, sunflora, chatot etc a chance to shine on their own with an evo

Delio

So the Dolphin thing is fake? Shame. I wrote down a starter a while back that was Water/Psychic that was a Dolphin at first then turned into a manatee type thing with a giant third eye on it's forehead. Im sure other people have done that but damn im waiting on my psychic Dolphin.

Ahnez

I doubt Pokémon like sunflora will ever get evolutions since it evolves with a stone. :/
I don't think the evolution method is really a problem. If they want to give any pokemon a new evolution, they will

Porygon requires two items and two trades to fully evolve, they can do a pokemon that requires two stones if they want :p

GoldStarz

I don't think we're getting anything that definitively proves or disproves until August. At the very least, we're probably not getting it from CoroCoro

Yeah I'm not expecting anything for this month's Corocoro now. There are exceptions, but if there was something big, it would've leaked by now.

Guess we'll have to wait until the next info dump, which will probably happen within the next few weeks.

It's always possible that TPCi will drop a new info video on Thursday or Friday.

Well there's supposed to be "gameplay" on Pokenchi this week, but we all know how that usually turns out. I don't think new info will be revealed before TPC makes an announcement, like they've been doing recently.

but not the leaks we were looking for.

Doesn't disprove the leaks yet cause sometimes corocoro can have different news than the videos they put out.
It was more on the general sentiment that there was nothing in CC this month.

That said, there is yet to be more elaboration on the mons, as well as other info which may be dropped when the English version comes later this week/month.

Rockruff is shown 3 times on those scans, though it's probably talking about how popular it is. On the official Sun/Moon site, they have popularity meters and Rockruff is still one of the highest.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Rockruff is shown 3 times on those scans, though it's probably talking about how popular it is. On the official Sun/Moon site, they have popularity meters and Rockruff is still one of the highest.

of course

always bet on pupper

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

It seems it's actually commenting on the Pokemon.

e105zeta

Neo Member
Pokemon Amie is back in the new Japanese trailer and it looks significantly expanded. It showed someone giving Pikachu a bath then blow-drying it.

Looks like we'll definitely have our answer next month in regards to these "leaks". Corocoro is revealing "all the important information that you need for your journey", so that should tell us whether pr not gyms will be a thing in this game.

Worth noting that this new trailer shows several pokemon being ridden (lapras and sharpedo in the water, which could be explained by surf but then there's also riding a Stoutland at 2:03 and a Tauros at 1:43 on land too)
I seem to remember being able to ride all your pokemon being mentioned in one of the rumours somewhere, then again the land two could just this versions take on the 'mount' sections back in X & Y (where you don't ride your own pokemon but rather specific ones at specific points)

Top Bottom