• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added what i think
No Spider-Man?

Sigh. All right, then.

It will be revealed at PSX that Sony and Microsoft have been the same company all along. Kaz Hirai and Satya Nadella will take the stage and shake hands. Then, the lights will dim and a holographic image of Snoke from The Force Awakens will appear, wearing a PSVR with a HoloLens stacked on top of it. Kaz and Satya will both bow to him, after which the holo-Snoke will open his mouth and blast out a light beam like David Lo Pan.

(I'm actually half serious about that Nintendo thing.)

Now we are getting somewhere.

How serious were you about NX x Sony? Like do you honestly expect to see Sony and Nintendo release their games on each others platforms? Cause I don't think that'll ever happen.

Mediking

Spiderman PS4 and Death Stranding will both release in the same year. 2018. Actually throw in Shenmue 3 in the 2018 boat too. Daddy Issues the Game aka God of War 4 will prolly be one of their big 2017 games besides Horizon.

I only got one question for the denizens of this thread...

DMC5 or nah?

Hell yeah!
JEsn1Ju.gif

Mediking

Oh, was that in regards to KH3?

And you will be ashamed of your words and deeds when they finally announce DMC5 at PSX
:p

.... You.

You know how current gen Capcom is. You freaking know! Why would you want them to make DMC5 when you know how they are??? Hell, hey Konami! Do make a favor and make an awesome CastleVania!

Still not hopefully about english stuff with P5 considering english media before hand but we will see.

I think Insomniac implied we may not get much from it this year.
If they don't give a dub trailer around that time psx or not I'll laugh even harder at the Persona will be mainstream crowd. Atlus and their incompetent Na/Eu marketing .

Spiderman,god of war,death stranding and days gone won't be there I think. If gid of war is 2017 than maybe

BadWolf

.... You.

You know how current gen Capcom is. You freaking know! Why would you want them to make DMC5 when you know how they are??? Hell, hey Konami! Do make a favor and make an awesome CastleVania!

Dunno if you've played it but DMC4SE shows that Itsuno and co. are still the ones to top when it comes to deep combat.

Before that they created the masterpiece called Dragon's Dogma.

So yeah, I believe.

Yeah... and I was one of the people that thought Ono would make Street Fighter V super awesome at launch. Boy, I was wrong!

Trust me, I know how bad the whole SFV saga feels. But still, I can't help but believe in Itsuno since he has never let me down before. Even with Dragon's Dogma which was an ARPG the combat and overall gameplay was amazingly done.

Updates on first party, updates on big upcoming third party releases, localizations, indies/downloadbles update for something like FF7R and one fairly big announcement (SFV in 2014 and Ni No Kuni in 2015).

Basically, temper expectations. This isn't the show for craziness.

I'd love something Final Fantasy 7 related.

BadWolf

Trust me, I know how bad the whole SFV saga feels. But still, I can't help but believe in Itsuno since he has never let me down before. Even with Dragon's Dogma which was an ARPG the combat and overall gameplay was amazingly done.

If anything what happened with SFV will probably benefit the other projects since Capcom apologized for how that game was released and said they will be more careful in the future.

Fisty

Anyone else thing Crash 1-3 Remaster in VR is a lock? After a week of VR stuff, Crash is absolutely perfect for VR imo... as long as Activision isn't in charge of the games, I bet we'll get it

Mediking

Anyone else thing Crash 1-3 Remaster in VR is a lock? After a week of VR stuff, Crash is absolutely perfect for VR imo... as long as Activision isn't in charge of the games, I bet we'll get it

Almost every Sony 1st party studio should be pushing for VR in some form.

Onaco

1. How? I could see it as a mini-game, but nothing more.
2. Activision owns Crash.
3. Vicarious Visions is developing the remake. VV also worked on Sylanders, and is owned by Activision.
4. Activision and Sony collaboratively are in charge of the remakes, where I believe Activision Licenses and Sony Publishes-- like Crash 1-Bash (replace Activision with Universal and VV with Naughty Dog).

If anything what happened with SFV will probably benefit the other projects since Capcom apologized for how that game was released and said they will be more careful in the future.

Yeah, they said something like that. Though to be quite honest I'm not holding my breath over what higher ups at Capcom say anymore. They apologized for SFV and then few months later stealth released a malware to the PCs of that same customers that they had apologized to.

With DMC5 my sole hope is for Itsuno to make such an amazing game that even Capcom higher ups would have a hard time ruining it.

Fisty

1. How? I could see it as a mini-game, but nothing more.
2. Activision owns Crash.
3. Vicarious Visions is developing the remake. VV also worked on Sylanders, and is owned by Activision.
4. Activision and Sony collaboratively are in charge of the remakes, where I believe Activision Licenses and Sony Publishes-- like Crash 1-Bash (replace Activision with Universal and VV with Naughty Dog).

1. It would work for all the games and mini games
2. Yes I know
3. Didn't know that, all hope is gone

BadWolf

Yeah, they said something like that. Though to be quite honest I'm not holding my breath over what higher ups at Capcom say anymore. They apologized for SFV and then few months later stealth released a malware to the PCs of that same customers that they had apologized to.

With DMC5 my sole hope is for Itsuno to make such an amazing game that even Capcom higher ups would have a hard time ruining it.

Fingers crossed for him getting a budget to make a campaign without backtracking -_-

The way Nomura sounded in his recent interview we aren't getting anything till 2017.

Which is something I can appreciate. In retrospect, I really liked how Resident Evil 7 was revealed at last E3 and is getting released 6 months or so later. Its a great approach to keep momentum unless you have to have some sort of feedback to better shape your game if you're still in the early stages...

Neonep

DMC5 won't be at PSX. I'm willing to take bets on this one. We won't see what Itsuno is working on until TGS next year and that is a big if.

DMC5 won't be at PSX. I'm willing to take bets on this one. We won't see what Itsuno is working on until TGS next year and that is a big if.
Are you up for an avatar bet then? If I win (new DMC in PSX) you have to wear an avatar of my choosing for a month and if you win (no DMC at PSX) I have to do the same.

I don't think it has that big of chance of actually being at PSX but I'm getting tired of my current avatar.

Neonep

Are you up for an avatar bet then? If I win (new DMC in PSX) you have to wear an avatar of my choosing for a month and if you win (no DMC at PSX) I have to do the same.

I don't think it has that big of chance of actually being at PSX but I'm getting tired of my current avatar.

Deal!

bosh

Yeah I went last year. So many people were there early.

People are exaggerating. I got there around 8 or so and got a good seat for the keynote. Camping out super early is unnecessary.

That makes me feel better. I will get there early anyways due to the fact my flight lands early that morning, but it gives me some more wiggle room from being rushed.

Neonep

That makes me feel better. I will get there early anyways due to the fact my flight lands early that morning, but it gives me some more wiggle room from being rushed.
I still had a good seat for the keynote and I wasn't there crazy early though.

For me, part of the fun of PSX is lining up super early. It's always a good time!

Dahbomb

LMAO Son of Sparda about to lose another avatar bet.

But good on him for going all in. This is NeoGAF after all.. the place to BELIEVE.

Kyoufu

I dunno. PSX has been a place where notable Japanese games have been unveiled at. It could happen.

I hope Vergil is the main character if DMC5 does exist. I'm so tired of Dante.

I feel like I just went to one. lol

EDIT: Too bad:
1) I'll be in the middle of a move.
2) All current funds are for team.
3) We said no new cons until we have a new game.

Mikey Jr.

Kind of exciting since there was no gamescom, PGW, and their tgs was garbage tier.

Hopefully this means PSX is bigger than ever before.

Probably 2 events for Sony then. E3 and PSX.

Though I have a suggestion. Maybe make a euro PSX that takes place at the exact same time. Same games, stream the keynote, etc. But have exclusive euro events. Not sure what though.

Kind of exciting since there was no gamescom, PGW, and their tgs was garbage tier.

Hopefully this means PSX is bigger than ever before.

Probably 2 events for Sony then. E3 and PSX.

Though I have a suggestion. Maybe make a euro PSX that takes place at the exact same time. Same games, stream the keynote, etc. But have exclusive euro events. Not sure what though.
Don't do it.

Dah said it, guys. This is NeoGAF. We BELIEVE!

You know what? We all should start making avatar bets on our most anticipated title announcements!

Come on guys, who's with me? Umm.... guys? GUYS?!!!

Dah said it, guys. This is NeoGAF. We BELIEVE!

You know what? We all should start making avatar bets on our most anticipated title announcements!

Come on guys, who's with me? Umm.... guys? GUYS?!!!

persona 5
delayed again. lol.

you mean like what titles we really really want but in all reality aren't ever going to happen but then again there is that ffvii remake and tlg wasn't canceled?

I could go for a Wild ARMs remake if they kept the og intro, or a brave fencer reboot/remake.

persona 5
delayed again. lol.

you mean like what titles we really really want but in all reality aren't ever going to happen but then again there is that ffvii remake and tlg wasn't canceled?

I could go for a Wild ARMs remake if they kept the og intro, or a brave fencer reboot/remake.
Ummm... yeah... something like that.

Actually speaking of Wild Arms, I'm not a fan or anything but isn't the consensus that there might be a chance of Sony announcing a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom