• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Hits PSP February 15th

butsomuch

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Hits PSP February 15th
(Posted by Sonia Im // Assistant Director of Public Relations, Square Enix)

I’m happy to finally be able to share a US release date of February 15, 2011 for Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for PSP. But we all knew the game would come out at some point, right? Here’s something you didn’t know about:

5187694881_562dde6f73.jpg

This awesome Tarot Card Deck is illustrated by Yoshida-san himself! To find out where you can get your own set, visit the official site.

Also, one last thing! I thought this was the perfect time to ask you to submit your questions for the development team. How? Just post your questions here in the comments, we’ll get them over to the team and hope to start the New Year with the first round!

Empty

EU release date please. I want to know when i can give Matsuno more of my money. Hopefully it won't be too long after the US one.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Really nice artwork on those cards... seems like playing cards are an EXTREMELY popular pack-in lately (Fable 3, Witcher 2, Fallout NV and now this).

May16

Says to visit the official site to find out how to get the cards but I visited and didn't find shit. It's not updated yet (they don't have the release date, for example). Last update on there was Nov 4. :(

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
May16 said:
Says to visit the official site to find out how to get the cards but I visited and didn't find shit. It's not updated yet (they don't have the release date, for example). Last update on there was Nov 4. :(
Yes I was noticing that. : /

I think all Matsuno fans can agree that this will make our lonely Valentine's Day feelings much better (we are all alone).

edit: oh my god i WANT those cards

aceface

Screw just the day, I'm taking the whole week off and locking myself in my room to play this. Tactics Ogre flu.

Are those tarot cards uglier than the japanese version? I swear I remember someone posting pics of them in the various tactics ogre thread and they didn't have plain white backgrounds did they?

Either way, can I preorder the PSN version and still get the cards?? Of course not why would they let me do something normal like that :(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i don't even own a PSP

but i will buy this

give it to my buddy as his bday gift

and keep the tarot cards :D

im finally sold on this. im not familiar with the series, but im pretty sure im buying this. as i understand it, its similar to FFTA but with no laws, different classes, better story...and actually provides some challenge. as much as i loved FFTA and FFT they are both a bit too easy. i also heard its a longer game than FFTA

Hobbun

Rollo Larson said:
im finally sold on this. im not familiar with the series, but im pretty sure im buying this. as i understand it, its similar to FFTA but with no laws, different classes, better story...and actually provides some challenge. as much as i loved FFTA and FFT they are both a bit too easy. i also heard its a longer game than FFTA

The game is much more comparable to FFT than FFTA.

Top Bottom