• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwei

ghostofsparta said:
I know its troll physics but I always thought this would work. Like if a plan were to crash I would jump out right before I hit the ground and I'd be fine. I'm stupid right?

You're not stupid. It's been done before:

fs7ghpbu3ojj7pfh97y.jpg

whitehawk said:

I may be stating the obvious but cover her right eye with your finger and she instantly becomes super hot. Cover her left eye with you finger and she is, well, distinctly average looking. Mind Blown :O

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Heh. I can look at sick shit and not be fazed, but that picture Zwei posted makes me a little ill. Same with those 'shops of teeth in fingertops (you know the one) - ugh.

Nickiepoo

ghostofsparta said:
I know its troll physics but I always thought this would work. Like if a plan were to crash I would jump out right before I hit the ground and I'd be fine. I'm stupid right?

If you jumped off the plane you'd still be falling when you 'jumped', just slightly slower than the plane.

Same theory applies when they get astronauts used to zero gravity by flying as high as possible then rapidly reducing altitude.

Zwei said:
You're not stupid. It's been done before:

[/QUOTE]

LOL ok that made me laugh. Oh well I'd still try it if I were ever in that position.

And for the people trying to bash me, I've never taking a physics class so get off my back and explain it nicely, like the guy above me. Or I can just google it.... nah I'm not that crazy.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Plywood said:
Thought this was fitting for the thread, not that I feel this way about it:

http://i.imgur.com/0kM6h.png[/IMG]

It's funny because it's true given how much people seem to be complaining in here. This has become a very unfunny thread considering it's supposed to be a thread of funny pictures!

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Entropia said:
It's funny because it's true given how much people seem to be complaining in here. This has become a very unfunny thread considering it's supposed to be a thread of funny pictures!
thing is its run its cycle. we have reached the end of web for funny pics. we should just stop and wait at least 4 more years.

BitchTits

whitehawk said:
The Night Before | The Morning After

I imagine this is a transformation witnessed by many straight men after a drunken shag. Unless the girls are waking up at 5am to slop on the war paint before their meat stick wakes up himself.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
BitchTits said:
The Night Before | The Morning After

I imagine this is a transformation witnessed by many straight men after a drunken shag. Unless the girls are waking up at 5am to slop on the war paint before their meat stick wakes up himself.
wouldn't night before and defiantly not morning after.

Pikelet

carlosp said:
sorry, thats what i mean :) It explains why it is not possible to just jump from the chair.

Thats nothing to do with the theory of relativity. It is basic Newtonian physics, whatever slight decrease in speed you get by kicking off the chair is insignificant, you will go splat like nothing happened.

big_z

Quicksilva said:
I may be stating the obvious but cover her right eye with your finger and she instantly becomes super hot. Cover her left eye with you finger and she is, well, distinctly average looking. Mind Blown :O

watch the video with the makeup on and she looks disgusting. it doesnt look or move natural at all.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I propose we split a thread off from this one. We should have one thread for genuinely funny pictures and another thread for these played out fucking 4chan memes.

Zwei

Jedeye Sniv said:
I propose we split a thread off from this one. We should have one thread for genuinely funny pictures and another thread for these played out fucking 4chan memes.

How about, just no more 4chan memes?

Kozak

Banned
Jedeye Sniv said:

We should have a thread where you aren't in it.

funny_ugly_dogs_03.jpeg

Zwei

Jedeye Sniv said:
Have you read this thread? Most posters are incapable of not posting anything with a memeface in it. Never gonna happen.

Yeah, I know. I wasn't serious. In fact, I've posted a couple myself, so meh.

DonMigs85

I for one enjoy some of the meme pics. All the people who think they have excellent taste and like to dictate what should go into this thread should leave and never return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom