• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ResidentDante said:
2-1287973903.jpg
that sounds possible. must. not. try.

Zwei

Medalion said:
This is a photoshop of some sea mammal's patterns on her knees and arms to look like tattooes

You sure? I've always thought it was a shop if a lotus seed plant, which is not all that disturbing in it of itself.

whitehawk

Banned
Zwei said:
I always find this one hilarious.

GROSS FUCKING NSFW IMAGE
You dick. This is the only of the only things I've been freaked out of in my life. Those fucking botfly photoshops. It's not remotely funny and now I'm going to have nightmares now you goonie. I hope you fall into a manatee pool at a zoo where you will get manatee raped so will show up on hornymanatee.com and then you'll post about it on GAF but it's NSFW so you'll get banned which is what you deserve. Ass.
Zwei said:
You sure? I've always thought it was a shop if a lotus seed plant, which is not all that disturbing in it of itself.

QUOTE]YOU TOO OMG STOP!

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
whitehawk said:
You dick. This is the only of the only things I've been freaked out of in my life. Those fucking botfly photoshops. It's not remotely funny and now I'm going to have nightmares now you goonie. I hope you fall into a manatee pool at a zoo where you will get manatee raped so will show up on hornymanatee.com and then you'll post about it on GAF but it's NSFW so you'll get banned which is what you deserve. Ass.YOU TOO OMG STOP!
its the same guy
edit: i am going to bed.

Zwei

whitehawk said:
You dick. This is the only of the only things I've been freaked out of in my life. Those fucking botfly photoshops. It's not remotely funny and now I'm going to have nightmares now you goonie. I hope you fall into a manatee pool at a zoo where you will get manatee raped so will show up on hornymanatee.com and then you'll post about it on GAF but it's NSFW so you'll get banned which is what you deserve. Ass.YOU TOO OMG STOP!

jesus christ man, sorry. It gives me goosebumps, but I didn't think it was that bad..

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Zwei said:
jesus christ man, sorry. It gives me goosebumps, but I didn't think it was that bad..
The threads name is "pics that make you laugh" that's not funny at all. And you know that. All you've done is tried to close a thread for no reason.

McNei1y

Zwei said:

Goosebumps make you laugh? It's very disturbing. Just stop while your ahead please!

whitehawk said:
I don't know why, but seeing all those holes grouped together just freak the fuck out of me. I can't stand to see those pictures. Ever since my brother introduced me to botflies, as well as a frog who gives birth to it's babies by forming tons of holes in it's back. Wow I can't even think about it. It's the only thing I can think of that grosses me out.

It's not only you. A lot of people feel the same way. It's fucking gross. It's like thinking of an infection or something similar. Just...

I'm going to stop and watch youtube or something. Now I'm all fucked in the head at the moment.

whitehawk

Banned
Zwei said:
I don't know why, but seeing all those holes grouped together just freak the fuck out of me. I can't stand to see those pictures. Ever since my brother introduced me to botflies, as well as a frog who gives birth to it's babies by forming tons of holes in it's back. Wow I can't even think about it. It's the only thing I can think of that grosses me out.

seat

DonMigs85 said:
I could be wrong, but I don't think those are worms - they're actually from some kind of flower or fruit I think.
Ah, right. I forgot.

Pandaman said:
The sixth image from the left leads to the original photoshop I was thinking of. Still freaks me out, and I totally forgot it was of a woman's breast.

edit: And from that page there there's a link that leads to genuine images of larval infestations of women's breasts. Barf.

whitehawk said:
What the fuck?! My goal in life is to never see this. Ever.

Zwei

McNei1y said:
Goosebumps make you laugh? It's very disturbing. Just stop while your ahead please!

I thought it was funny in a gross way. But yeah, incredible backlash here, so I'm done!

whitehawk

Banned
Plywood said:
err...

bannable meme in the topleft corner
Oh damn that's right, tranny surprise right? I made that image long ago before it was a bannable meme. I guess I'll edit it out just to be safe :(

Does anyone have that image of Palet down in Pokemon Red/Blue that has a long explanation about why you and Gary have such a huge rivalry and its just this long explanation about things that are supposedely in game that drew them to that conclusion? anyways can someone find and post that?

contribution:
coming_soon.jpg

Prez

Pandaman said:
relative motion is cruel like that, you're moving away from the chair at the speed of jump, but not the ground.

Yeah you're pushing the chair down, not yourself up. If it's even possible to remain contact with the chair during the jump.

Medalion

Banned
ghostofsparta said:
I know its troll physics but I always thought this would work. Like if a plan were to crash I would jump out right before I hit the ground and I'd be fine. I'm stupid right?
Only one way to find out

carlosp

Banned
ghostofsparta said:
I know its troll physics but I always thought this would work. Like if a plan were to crash I would jump out right before I hit the ground and I'd be fine. I'm stupid right?

have you ever heard of the relativity theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom