• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrae

Horsebite said:
ij1Ris.jpg

Totally me.

ive done this for the past 8 years, mostly out of laziness for another trip.

mcrae

Jedeye Sniv said:
If you can't beat them...

vIx7i.jpg

Troll them!

this one legitimately sucks, and if you're intentionally reposting a picture why would you save it and not just re-use the url. or re-host without saving it. i hate you.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
spats said:
You're still on about people posting stupid memes? Just drop it for your own good.

Not at all, I'm joining in with the fun. I was wrong, making and posting these comics is fun. Really really fun.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
mcrae said:
this one legitimately sucks, and if you're intentionally reposting a picture why would you save it and not just re-use the url. or re-host without saving it. i hate you.

OK, just for you, I fixed it.

UIFiy.jpg

Ecce

Neo Member
I know its old and probably has been posted already in this thread, but the CSI four panes always get a laugh out of me.

csi-1.jpg

Someone needs to make a free-to-play FPS in the mould of TF2 where the classes are rage guy, cereal guy, trollface, fuck yea, forever alone, etc..

trollface uses troll physics to jump off of a chair when about to take fall damage

I <3 Memes said:
Always. And no matter how many bags you are carrying you make damn sure you dont look like you are struggling.

Oh, of course not. Can't let the super strong strangers all around you think you're a pussy or something.

Shiiiit.

CFMOORE!

Hokuten said:
Once you see it.

285t3d.jpg

Guy on the far right is floating.

i actually find the fact Obama has his foot on the scale to be the funniest thing about the pic. He's purposely messing with the dude trying to weigh himself.

Salvor.Hardin said:
Salvor, if you know the image is "off topic" and (I'm guessing by that comment) it doesn't make you laugh, why would you post it here then? Don't take it the wrong way, but some of us want the thread to stay open. Posting unfunny stuff in it goes against that.

Posting something so that I don't look like a hypocrite:
xt2HP.jpg

I didn't add the "owned" caption.

I Am Now said:
I don't think so... If you're talking about that shadow it's clearly from someone around the corner.

Actually, it's clearly from the locker room bench that he is standing next to. you can see it if you look next to his knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom