• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamekult Forum Poster Rumor: Leaked Details of Sony E3 2011 Lineup

antonz said:
Sony and Microsoft are both well known for having their E3 totally spoiled ahead of time

yea but I give Sony credit enough to not be spoiled 2 months ahead of time(well at least not with a long list of "details" ) , also if these "leaks" weren't so vague and/or in the realms of duh/anyone could have guessed that, i'd be less skeptical..

neptunes

Reilly said:
2u5q3bb.jpg
promises of exclusive DLC = Unveiling

shagg_187 said:
It has begun. BRING ON MORE FAKE LISTS!!! E3 is the time to party with fanboy jisms!!

yes E3 season is here! i wonder how long until every other thread title has E3 something or other in it's name.

Mush

Norante said:
He messed up at the Polyphony title for 2012 mention.

Even so now I want to see some GT announcement at E3 :(
I know something is bound to happen at E3 regarding GT5 or GT something, I just don't know what.

btkadams

i'd love a warhawk sequel. i'll try to not take this leak seriously since it seems way too awesome and i'd hate to be set up for disappointment.

KingDizzi

Banned
RustyNails said:
Polyphony's title before march 2012 is a dead giveaway that this "leak" is nothing but the wet dreams of a fanboy.

Let's not doubt them yet, PD might have a DLC pack ready by then. might

Mush said:
I know something is bound to happen at E3 regarding GT5 or GT something, I just don't know what.

This I agree with, my guess is a new release this year of GT5 for $50 but it's something like GT5: Spec II. The price for the game has not budged at all so Sony will milk that game for all it's worth, can't see a GT6 for the PS3 being perfectly honest. For the 10th time, GT NGP please PD.

A new Update for the PS3 will make for easier communication NPM-PS3 but also offered near the very nice features "street pass" we say.

So sony want us to carry our PS3's around like the 3DS, it will make a good weapon too if someone messes with ya.

TheOddOne

Might be intresting:
  • The Agent for I'll be clear: the announcement had been made clear to the hard and the logo will not even unveiled the logo of the game was made for "show" and something behind it all was that a file without any technical work behind. The actual development of the game is very recent indeed. I agree that you do not love this news. Again I would be more next Friday. I wish I could reassure you on that.
  • Patapon Loco and return on NPM very quickly and cheaply ;-)
  • Heavy Rain has received average reviews of other media with which we work very closely. Love and Beauty and Glory Gamekult blacklisted by Sony: "GK is not a victim in this case ... you would be surprised to hear them speak for themselves .. they are not models of modesty say us. You know we lose a lot each other in this case ... "
  • The price cut the PS3 is certain, it's not a scoop but it's always good to take. PS3 cheaper than the NGP? NO. At the same price? Possible ... The decline is not yet decided even if everything seems to indicate a price around 250 euros. Internally know that after the investigation everyone wants a price below 200 euros ... Normal me tell you, but there also must know.
  • A new Update for the PS3 will make for easier communication NPM-PS3 but also offered near the very nice features "street pass" we say.
  • 2 new compilations HD games will be announced first-party: the range is just beginning ... business is business? Yes and no, personally I find my account as gamers. The PS will be heroes of the party for his remake recess ... ..

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Final Fantasy Collection please. Although Kingdom Hearts Collection will also do.

Dabanton

May's going to be even better for these kind of threads.

The thing is this news is so obvious that's it's probably true.

btkadams

ULTROS! said:
Final Fantasy Collection please. Although Kingdom Hearts Collection will also do.
it mentions first party collections so i'm thinking it could be ratchet and jak&daxter. of course, that would mean considering this leak to be true.

TheOddOne

Dabanton said:
May's going to be even better for these kind of threads.

The thing is this news is so obvious that's it's probably true.
All sounds pretty reasonable too me, nothing to mind blowing.

demolitio

One of those supposed HD collections better be a SOCOM collection with working online. It'd be perfect to announce it then since SOCOM 4 will already be out. Everyone keeps wanting them to announce the collection but if there's any chance of it happening, they sure as hell wouldn't announce it before S4 hits.

I'll remain skeptical about all of these rumors though.

Dabanton

duffyside said:
People need to be prepared for this. I mean, how on Earth can Naughty Dog match the leap from 1 to 2 in making Uncharted 3?

They can't. But UC2 was excellent more of that will satisfy me.

Just hope they don't have any lame bosses.

freddy

Banned
Guaranteed there will be at least one title that has the shit hyped out of it and you dont see or hear again for the next 4 years.

yencid

If this is true, it seems that sony is focusing a lot on europe. Do you guys think the NGP will launch there first? (1 region this year)

KingDizzi said:
So sony want us to carry our PS3's around like the 3DS, it will make a good weapon too if someone messes with ya.
NGP to ps3?

Top Bottom