• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Really hoping that ps3 price drop is real, mine died and I need a new one.

daman824

I had hoped this rumor would have died soon but since it is still going strong, why don't we consult the author? The author Abriael is also on GAF and I am surprised that he didn't even bother posting here. A clarification about how he got the rumor and why he trusted it so much to share would have been nice.

I mean Jason has been pretty open here on NeoGAF regarding his work. I also see people from other major gaming sites post here on NeoGAF and clarify stuff. So I hope he does the same, unless he has no proof.
He's doing it for clicks. Elaborating would pretty much tear the rumor down.

I mean.. It's dualshockers. These guys take thuway tweets and publish them as news.

This.
"We're also in the early development stages of a game that will continue the Epic tradition of pushing high-end, leading-edge graphics," he said. "We're working very close with Nvidia on new features and capabilities to bring things to the next level.

"We won't be announcing that [game] for a long time but we're continuing to be at the forefront [of graphics technology]."

Doesn't sound like this at all.
Epic will be there to unveil their new game base on the Samaritan demo from 2012. This will be XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE as Microsoft is the publisher. Possibly the best looking game of this generation.

Clearly someone made Epic push out Judgement so quickly after 3.

I also think they were in talks to do Gears 4 for awhile. Clearly Blacktusk switching to the Gears franchise wasn't a planed decision.

MikahR

Banned
Ms is in fucking desperate mode, they are doing everything to copy Sonys gamer focus. Sony has nothing to worry about, they are close to being ahead by 3 million. I am sure they are prepared to take on ms. Ms has to make noise to erase their anti gamer message that still lingers from last e3.

What's wrong with both companies concentrating on gamer focus? Is that something another company can't do because Sony is already doing it?

Just a thought, maybe Sony could be doing a bullshit leak on purpose, so people can be legitimately surprised this year, given previous year's leaks.
Could be. What company wouldn't want to put out a leak that hits up every fanboys wet dream, then by default makes your real conference a completely let down in comparison?

Jeramii

Banned
I am all for HD remakes! Give me Sleeping Dogs next!

Very hyped for E3. These rumours sound almost too good to be true.

I wouldn't count on Sleeping Dogs.... It wasn't successful enough.

That being said, go play it on PC if you get the chance. HD texture pack makes it look outstanding.

What's wrong with both companies concentrating on gamer focus? Is that something no other company can do because Sony is doing it?

Nothing wrong,but it would be nice if everyone can acknowledge that companies don't need to copy each other's marketing and PR tactics.

Just because MS is very loud and vocal about their E3 compared to Sony doesn't necessarily mean anything on Sony's end.

Just as Nintendos approach to E3 doesn't mean they are taking games less seriously than MS and Sony.

They're all just marketing themselves differently.

MikahR

Banned
Nothing wrong,but it would be nice if everyone can acknowledge that companies don't need to copy each other's marketing and PR tactics.

Just because MS is very loud and vocal about their E3 compared to Sony doesn't necessarily mean anything on Sony's end.

Just as Nintendos approach to E3 doesn't mean they are taking games less seriously than MS and Sony.

They're all just marketing themselves differently.

I don't recall, has Sony ever really been loud and forward about their E3 plans? Maybe this is something they simply don't do.

Filth

Multi-platforms are as follows:

The Division (Xbox One is now lead platform)

wow fucking sad if true :/

kiguel182

Why are people believing a rumour that's coming from a random blog post? Am I missing something here? (Regarding MS conference).

HeelPower

omg I just reread OP...

The bolded stuff are incredibly amazing.

All I want is project beast and FFXV and that seems likes its happening.

I believe in God.

Marleyman

Banned
Ms is in fucking desperate mode, they are doing everything to copy Sonys gamer focus. Sony has nothing to worry about, they are close to being ahead by 3 million. I am sure they are prepared to take on ms. Ms has to make noise to erase their anti gamer message that still lingers from last e3.

This post is so ridiculous.

Anyone who lies about a new Syphon Filter needs to be fried.

syphon-filter-2-o.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Almost no one seems to actually believe this is real, and now the thread has console wars and posts about how MS is going to announce Battletoads 2. I think we're past the point of no return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom